Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Amb Lukman "Eluku Omo Adugbo" On Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Amb Lukman "Eluku Omo Adugbo" On Birthday (195 Views)

Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu At 56 / Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu As He Bagged Degree In Law / Unraveling The Fallacy Behind Ikorodu's Eluku Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Amb Lukman "Eluku Omo Adugbo" On Birthday by Jimsonjaat96(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates "Eluku Omo Adugbo" On Birthday Celebration

The Chief Executive Officer of Core Value System Engineering and Consulting Limited, Honourable Bukoye Marooph Bintinlaye has congratulated Ambassador Salaudeen Adeyemi Lukman on the occasion of his birthday.

Eluku, Omo Adugbo, as Amb Lukman is fondly called, is the People's Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ojomu/Balogun Constituency At Kwara State House of Assembly in the 2023 general elections.

In a statement on Friday, Bintinlaye who is also a chieftain of the PDP in Kwara State, described Amb Lukman as a grassroot politician, humble and committed to the plight of his people.

“Eluku has brought youthfulness, vast knowledge, experience and worthy ideals that will be used to discharge in the functions of his office.

“I, therefore, charge him to hit the ground running as soon as he take office in February 2023 in provision of good leadership and quality representation.

“I join you in celebrating your birthday anniversary on behalf of my family and my political allies.

“I ask God to continue to bless you with his love, favor, happiness, and good health for a very long time to come.”

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse And Supply Chain Management Service Provider / Wordpress Theme For Church 2023 / 2023: Desperate Politicians Behind CBN, DSS Face-off, Group Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.