Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ejoya Releases Lead Single, "E No Fit Be Me", With Oladapo, Ladipoe & Noah Aire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejoya Releases Lead Single, "E No Fit Be Me", With Oladapo, Ladipoe & Noah Aire (185 Views)

Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ejoya Releases Lead Single, "E No Fit Be Me", With Oladapo, Ladipoe & Noah Aire by DejiPlug(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
EJOYA ANNOUNCES CLASS OF '22, RELEASES LEAD SINGLE, "E NO FIT BE ME", WITH OLADAPO, LADIPOE AND NOAH AIRE. 

Off Ejoya’s Class of 2022 compilation, their most expansive compilation yet, Oladapo and Noah Aire combine with Ladipoe to make an immersive love song about the harsh realities of young love.

On the Noah Aire-produced meld of Afrobeats, Hip-hop and RnB, Oladapo lets out perhaps his most vulnerable self yet, reminiscing on the angst and uncertainty that comes with young love.

Further enamoured by acclaimed rapper Ladipoe’s vivid storytelling and hard-hitting lyrics, "E No Fit Be Me” is a charismatic feel-good riddim that sits perfectly between the bridges of a hard-hitting rap anthem and a moving Afrobeats sing-along tune while conveying emotions about the unpleasant sides of love.

E No Fit Be Me, loosely translated as It Can’t Be Me, sets the tone for the euphoric and well-rounded nature of Ejoya’s forthcoming compilation album, "Class of 2022”, which is set to feature over thirty collaborators from three continents and across seven countries, becoming one of the most inclusive black voices compilations to date.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WvmZmvk2bso?feature=share

(1) (Reply)

Banny Aka Banny Fosto's Biography / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am – Comedian Apkororo At 'the Experience' / How Sad It Is To Pander To Western Values By Praising Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.