Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged (49572 Views)

Oyo Islamic Cleric Reveals Who Was Behind His Twins Kidnap / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How Young Women Are Sexually Abused In Kaduna Torture House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Techwitch(f): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Rehabilitation is necessary.
But this method is very wrong, but the intention of the alfa is actually a good one.

Fasting can actually cure some mental health problems, but also,it can worsen them.
I also understand the pain of the parents, and lack of education has made them seek such solution
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by ORIAYO70(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The US and UK should put Afonja Muslims terrorist watchlist, cos the next set of terrorist organization that's more deadlier than ISIS , Boko Haram put together will emanates from that region... grin grin

You are right
You said on watchlist
But ESN n iPob r the most deadliest from ur region
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by venabili: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2022
This is the kind of journalism Nigeria so badly need today.

The police and relevant agencies should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by OkukoIgbo: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Nostring:
tradition or religion?

He consciously wanted to deceive the general public from the real problem which is the religion.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by picked224: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Pls I need a job

Casual ? Yes I will

Ibadan or Ogun state

Next year must be better

Anyone with job link should DM ME
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Breadnote: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2022
very sad
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by irunoko(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Expect more of such torture houses across the country if Balablu and his terrorist VP mistakenly wins this coming election!

But God pass them
God forbid.they will be using quoranic school as a front for abominable practices like killing and selling human spare parts, raping of little kids and other disgusting activities.

Islam in itself and it's followers have destroyed people's lives enough
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by ZombieSlayer1: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2022
assholemods:

Shut up your dirty mouth, you are still one of them, you have said it already. This is a global problem, you people will will not face the issues but tribalism. Who is Peter Obi?
But what I said is true, isn't it? And how is torture house in the name of religion a global problem? When someone from the West commits a crime it's a global problem but when someone from the East commits a crime it's the problem of the Easterners? Talk about double standards undecided

I didn't insult you but you've insulted me. Please refrain from doing that again, for your own good grin
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by zeeprince(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2022
ISLAMIC, na wao , OP has to mention Islam b4 the info will flow , tueh
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by FuckOsuPigs: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2022
esnbrutality:
This is where all those agbado miscreant PIGs that support thiefnubuu and Fulani emanate from.

If you dont compley , they harvest the skullz and organs of the person.

Agbado Muric miscreants and pigs are useless, even with their audio IGR!!

Rant of an Osu pig cheesy

Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2022
sadics:
This is a joke taken too far in the name of tradition

Which tradition? Its islamists handiwork.

Islam and terrorism sha.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Toriagirl(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by clinician2x: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Islam is evil
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Versal: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by hush15: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119134087:
Just imagine!!
All the animals that run this prison should all be gathered together and jailed for a very long time.

Some of the evil perpetrators need to be taught a lesson of their lives to deter others.

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animals kingdom.......

Yimu undecided, pretending that he cares, yet supporting those that entrench this kind of mentality....
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by GardenOfGod(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2022
This is a serious matter. The avared Yorubaland have been overrun by fulani Islamic terrorist. Turturing and enslaving them in their own motherland. Spit!
RestructureNig2:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/25/undercover-inside-oyo-islamic-torture-house-where-children-are-chained-caged-starved-and
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Shawl001(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2022
See what MURIC should be about?
No, instead, Na hijab matter up and down. Innocent children deprived of freedom and care.
If there's one, there's definitely more of it somewhere. God will expose them all.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by sickitatedatyou: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Deadly religious mofos.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by BossGerald: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2022
esnbrutality:
This is where all those agbado miscreant PIGs that support thiefnubuu and Fulani emanate from.

If you dont compley , they harvest the skullz and organs of the person.

Agbado Muric miscreants and pigs are useless, even with their audio IGR!!

Hahaha

Oyo of all places grin
Remove lagos from Southwest and you have a totally wasted region...tufiakwa
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Robenna(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by JoeNL22(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obi......hope you are taking note.

You must stop all this rubbish when you become president.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by assholemods: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

But what I said is true, isn't it? And how is torture house in the name of religion a global problem? When someone from the West commits a crime it's a global problem but when someone from the East commits a crime it's the problem of the Easterners? Talk about double standards undecided

I didn't insult you but you've insulted me. Please refrain from doing that again, for your own good grin
No vex say I insulted you, apologies.
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by Dstixx: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged by esnbrutality: 10:28am On Mar 10
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video / Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.