Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration (626 Views)

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by ItsTutsi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, November 22, inaugurated the Kolmani Oil Prospecting Lease (OPL) located between Bauchi and Gombe states.

The Kolmani OPL is the first oil drilling field in Northern Nigeria.

This was an event that will never be forgotten in the northern part of our dear country.

This development didn’t come as a surprise to many, who are always updated with numerous projects taking place in the country, especially in the north.

In governance, there is a limit to everything, you can’t satisfy all the yearnings and calls of everybody.

This is why against all odds, I had to embrace myself and see reasons why I should keep aligning myself with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Despite the shortcomings of President Buhari (which is akin to all living being), I had to open up my mind and compare Nigeria, between where it was before 2015 and where it is now.

Instead of dwelling solely on the living cost and economic hardships in Nigeria (which most countries in the world are battling with), I try to focus on the foundations which are being laid, year-in, year-out by the administration of President Buhari, which by God’s grace will take Nigeria to the promised land in the nearest future.

The massive inflow of investments that has happened to Nigeria from 2015 till now is second to none.

I am tempted to outline what Buhari’s administration has done in the entire country, how he succeeded in showcasing our great potentials to the world, as well as a whole lot of great developments which the administration of President Buhari has brought to our dear nation.

I will prefer not to deviate on the subject matter and instead mention the numerous projects completed or ongoing in the northern part of our country.

I will also take time to clarify on the projects that needs to be clarified.

• Discovery, exploration of crude oil in large quantity in Bauchi, Gombe states.

• Ajaokuta, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano gas pipeline project.

The project is currently ongoing, and the laying of pipe has entered Kano state, precisely Kwanar Dangora in Bebeji local government of the state.

This project will bring massive development to the north, as gas power stations will be constructed in Kano and Kaduna states, which will revive the industries in the states and by extension other states in the north, which will in turn create a thousand of job opportunities.

• Completion of 700MW Zungeru Hydropower Project in Niger state.

• Kogi state was declared an oil-producing state last year.

• 100 percent completion of Baro port in Niger state.

It is not currently functional due to lack of access road. The road is now under construction and it is funded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) under the tax credit initiated by Buhari’s administration.

• Completion of 40MW of Kashimbilla Hydropower Project in Taraba state, which is to be commissioned very soon.

• Dadinkowa power project with Irrigation facility in Gombe, at the stage of final installation of power equipments.

• Completion of Mother and Child hospital in Gashua, Yobe state

• Completion of Mother and Child hospital in Makurdi, Benue state.

• Construction of Kano-Kaduna double standard gauge rail line.

The project is now at Makarfi, just 100km away to reach its last stop in Kaduna state. This project started just a year ago, precisely September 2021.

The project is now at Makarfi, just 100km away to reach its last stop in Kaduna state. This project started just a year ago, precisely September 2021.

• Airforce Institute of Technology, Kaduna state.

• Airforce Reference Hospital, Bauchi state.

• Establishment of Naval base in Kano state.

• Acquiring of modern fighter jets that has given a devastating blow to terrorists in the North-east and North-west consequently.

• Rigorous farming activities taking place in the North as a result of banning of rice importation into the country.

• Establishment of Dala Inland dry-port in Kano state, completed and commisioned.

• Completion of Kaduna Inland dry-port.

• Numerous Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges being sighted in the north in places like Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, Benue and a host of other states.

This was done to ensure that students have many available choice when enrolling for JAMB exams.

• Creation/upgrading of all the transmission stations in the north to boost power supply.

• Completion of Loko/Owetto bridge in Nasarawa state, a strategic bridge linking North and South.

This is a major alternative whenever Abuja to Lokoja road is blocked as a result of any natural or artificial cause.

• Ongoing construction of Ibi Bridge in Taraba to link the North-east and the North-central states. A major route for those travelling from Abuja to Taraba and Adamawa states.

• Road projects currently under construction and those completed in the North which I can mention include:

– Abuja, Kaduna, Kano road projects.

– Dualization of Kano to Katsina state : The project is currently ongoing, and appreciable work has been done midway to the project.

– Kano to Maiduguri road project: Sections 2 and 3 have been completed and commisioned. Section 4 is completed and awaiting inauguration.

Sections 1 and 5 is yet to be completed. In all we can say the project is about 80 percent completed.

– Kaduna to Jos road project: This project commenced in 2021 and is being handled by the construction giants, Setraco.

– Kaduna eastern bypass being constructed as shortcut for travellers travelling to Kano state and other core northern states from Abuja.

– Dualization of Suleja to Minna road.

– Reconstruction of Lambata to Lapai to Bida, which will open up the Baro port, being constructed and commisioned by this administration.

– Commissioning of Hadejia to Gashua road in Jigawa and Yobe,states.

– Construction of Birnin Kebbi road to Yauri via Kontagora to Makera in Niger state is ongoing.

– Dualization of Kano to Daura in Katsina was awarded recently.

– Dualization of Kano state to Garki in Jigawa state was awarded recently.

– Gombe to Biu, Numan to Jalingo and Yola to Mubi road projects are ongoing too.

– Kwanar Dangora to Saminaka is currently ongoing.

– Abuja via Keffi/Lafia/Makurdi road project is ongoing.

– Dualization of Lokoja to Benin expressway is undergoing a massive facelift.

– Lokoja to Kabba road in Kogi state is completed and commissioned.

– Dualization of Gombe via Jos to Akwanga in Nasarawa state, was approved in 2018. However, the job is yet to commence because the project was billed to be funded by a bilateral foreign loan.

These projects outlined above are real and not a mirage, the status of those projects are factual.

I took pleasure embarking on trips just to make sure that I am not being misled either by those supporting the government of the day or those against President Buhari.

For those who don’t want anything good to be written or said about this current administration, I am sorry I broke your heart. The truth must be told at all cost.

For those who don’t want anything good to be written or said about this current administration, I am sorry I broke your heart. The truth must be told at all cost.

For the doubting Thomases, you can go and verify the aforementioned projects, if that is what it will take to believe in the cause I stood by since I started delving into politics.

For the media houses in the north, here is a factual report on the projects which has took place (both completed and ongoing) in the Northern zone.

May Nigeria succeed against all odds

http:///36a5e2b2221125en_ng?link=1&client=news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by Jones4190(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
don't worry, tinubu is coming to help
Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by MansoryMX(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, November 22, inaugurated the Kolmani Oil Prospecting Lease (OPL) located between Bauchi and Gombe states.

This was an event that will never be forgotten in the northern part of our dear country.

This development didn’t come as a surprise to many, who are always updated with numerous projects taking place in the country, especially in the north.

In governance, there is a limit to everything, you can’t satisfy all the yearnings and calls of everybody.

This is why against all odds, I had to embrace myself and see reasons why I should keep aligning myself with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Despite the shortcomings of President Buhari (which is akin to all living being), I had to open up my mind and compare Nigeria, between where it was before 2015 and where it is now.

Instead of dwelling solely on the living cost and economic hardships in Nigeria (which most countries in the world are battling with), I try to focus on the foundations which are being laid, year-in, year-out by the administration of President Buhari, which by God’s grace will take Nigeria to the promised land in the nearest future.

The massive inflow of investments that has happened to Nigeria from 2015 till now is second to none.

For the doubting Thomases, you can go and verify the aforementioned projects, if that is what it will take to believe in the cause I stood by since I started delving into politics.

For the media houses in the north, here is a factual report on the projects which has took place (both completed and ongoing) in the Northern zone.

Writing rubbish with so much confidence. An administration with so much corruption, nepotism, high level of insecurity to even national threat, zero foreign investment and investors, even the foreign investors we had already before ApC came to power all run away, high cost living, zero excess crude oil reserve, external debts rose by more than 600%. Guy! Nor make me swear for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by tctrills: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Yes, northerners can forget the fact that they got much poorer under Buhari but they would never forget that oil was drilled in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by slimfit1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
He opened our eyes to how the North has been cheating us. All the time they get into power they treat
Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by RestructureNig2: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

I am tempted to outline what Buhari’s administration has done in the entire country, how he succeeded in showcasing our great potentials to the world, as well as a whole lot of great developments which the administration of President Buhari has brought to our dear nation.

I will prefer not to deviate on the subject matter and instead mention the numerous projects completed or ongoing in the northern part of our country.

• Discovery, exploration of crude oil in large quantity in Bauchi, Gombe states.

The project is currently ongoing, and the laying of pipe has entered Kano state, precisely Kwanar Dangora in Bebeji local government of the state.

This project will bring massive development to the north, as gas power stations will be constructed in Kano and Kaduna states, which will revive the industries in the states and by extension other states in the north, which will in turn create a thousand of job opportunities.

It is not currently functional due to lack of access road. The road is now under construction and it is funded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) under the tax credit initiated by Buhari’s administration.

• Completion of 40MW of Kashimbilla Hydropower Project in Taraba state, which is to be commissioned very soon.

• Dadinkowa power project with Irrigation facility in Gombe, at the stage of final installation of power equipments.

• Acquiring of modern fighter jets that has given a devastating blow to terrorists in the North-east and North-west consequently.

• Rigorous farming activities taking place in the North as a result of banning of rice importation into the country.

• Establishment of Dala Inland dry-port in Kano state, completed and commisioned.

• Numerous Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges being sighted in the north in places like Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, Benue and a host of other states.

This was done to ensure that students have many available choice when enrolling for JAMB exams.

• Creation/upgrading of all the transmission stations in the north to boost power supply.

• Completion of Loko/Owetto bridge in Nasarawa state, a strategic bridge linking North and South.

This is a major alternative whenever Abuja to Lokoja road is blocked as a result of any natural or artificial cause.

• Ongoing construction of Ibi Bridge in Taraba to link the North-east and the North-central states. A major route for those travelling from Abuja to Taraba and Adamawa states.

• Road projects currently under construction and those completed in the North which I can mention include:

– Dualization of Kano to Katsina state : The project is currently ongoing, and appreciable work has been done midway to the project.

– Kano to Maiduguri road project: Sections 2 and 3 have been completed and commisioned. Section 4 is completed and awaiting inauguration.

Sections 1 and 5 is yet to be completed. In all we can say the project is about 80 percent completed.

– Kaduna to Jos road project: This project commenced in 2021 and is being handled by the construction giants, Setraco.

– Kaduna eastern bypass being constructed as shortcut for travellers travelling to Kano state and other core northern states from Abuja.

– Reconstruction of Lambata to Lapai to Bida, which will open up the Baro port, being constructed and commisioned by this administration.

– Construction of Birnin Kebbi road to Yauri via Kontagora to Makera in Niger state is ongoing.

– Gombe to Biu, Numan to Jalingo and Yola to Mubi road projects are ongoing too.

– Dualization of Gombe via Jos to Akwanga in Nasarawa state, was approved in 2018. However, the job is yet to commence because the project was billed to be funded by a bilateral foreign loan.

These projects outlined above are real and not a mirage, the status of those projects are factual.

I took pleasure embarking on trips just to make sure that I am not being misled either by those supporting the government of the day or those against President Buhari.

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by RestructureNig2: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

The Kolmani OPL is the first oil drillng field in Northern Nigeria.

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by RZArecta(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
President of the North cool
Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Good one brother. Igbo wailers will soon come here to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
RZArecta:
President of the North cool

E shock you abi??

Oya Go Hug transformer
Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by RZArecta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??

Oya Go Hug transformer
it'll be a cold day in hell before you'll ever be able to say anything intelligent so, I won't bother myself with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
RZArecta:
it'll be a cold day in hell before you'll ever be able to say anything intelligent so, I won't bother myself with you

No come and battle words with me na lemme teach you what u don't know
Re: Why Northerners Will Never Forget Buhari-led Administration by RZArecta(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

No come and battle words with me na lemme teach you what u don't know
even Batified2023 get brain pass you yet you dey make noise.. TAAAAA

(1) (Reply)

"Osun Is Not As Rich As I Am" - Tinubu [Throwback Post] / Tinubu's Speech Was Written For Him, Evidence, Video / See How Hausa And Fulani People Reacted To Tinubu"s Kano Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.