Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Gholden Girlz - Nigerian Brick And Lace! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gholden Girlz - Nigerian Brick And Lace! (1724 Views)

Gholden Girlz Hot New Video - Omalicha / Why Do Everyone Act Like 2face Was The Only Nigerian On Phat Girlz Soundtrack? / 2face Idibia Earned $5 Million For 'Phat Girlz'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gholden Girlz - Nigerian Brick And Lace! by jiggaz(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2011
I stumbled upon these lovely twins in an online music blog yesterday and when i downloaded their music and listened, i became hooked to them. These girls are talented!!! They started in the middle of last year(2010) and they are from the Eastern part of Nigeria. And u know what? They are as HOTT as hell, lol. The joint is gooood, the beat is on-point( i luv the techno beat) and the hook is catchy!!! Click on d link to download their song and also view their pics and read their bio. Enjoy, Stronger http://ewondertv.com/?p=1756
Re: Gholden Girlz - Nigerian Brick And Lace! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
lol nigerian brick & lace thats hilarious!

talented girls tho. smiley
Re: Gholden Girlz - Nigerian Brick And Lace! by jiggaz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Loolzz, Yeah they are talented.

(1) (Reply)

hbj / Young Thug So Much Fun Album Download. / Have You Pre-ordered #EDO People What Are You Listening To Right Now #óbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.