Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? (2508 Views)

Why Can't You Learn These Skills Instead Of Searching For Unseen Job / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am a graduate of computer science from PAU am 29years old, i dont have any food And any job I have been hungry for 3 days straight now no food no gas, searched for work but seen none, asked for help but no one give me anything.
At this point am dying my chest is burning my stomach is boiling will God forgive me if i steal money or food to survive?
God why? Why am i suffering like this?
Why cant i see food?
Why am i starveing
learn a skill i did,
Go to school i did, what ami doing wrong?
am tired i dont mind if they kill me or not am going into crime, is that what you want me to do? And i fear you i fast and pray, and i go out everyday to work why have you forsaken me?
Who will borrow me 40,000 naira ?
i can but tools and start struggling from there.
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Which of the skills did you learn ?

1 Like

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
doggedfighter:

computer repairs and programming. But i dont have a compatible phone or laptop
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Eyesstone(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
God is our strength.
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyesstone:
God is our strength.
amen
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fasting and prayer is useless and most especially for someone without good nutrition like you. You're only suffering because of the dysfunctional society.

7 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Fasting and prayer is useless and most especially for someone without good nutrition like you. You're only suffering because of the dysfunctional society.

may God help us
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jun10r:
may God help us

You don't need no God. You need a society that's functioning.

7 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

You don't need no God. You need a society that's functioning.
that means no hope for common man
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jun10r:
that means no hope for common man

The hope you have is your PVC and how to utilize opportunities.

1 Like

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

The hope you have is your PVC and how to utilize opportunities.
ok

1 Like

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by crackhouse(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's obvious God don't want u to work for anybody. It's not a curse rather It's a way to set you in the right direction..

2 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by youngsahito(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jun10r:
Am a graduate of computer science from PAU am 29years old, i dont have any food And any job I have been hungry for 3 days straight now no food no gas, searched for work but seen none, asked for help but no one give me anything.
At this point am dying my chest is burning my stomach is boiling will God forgive me if i steal money or food to survive?
God why? Why am i suffering like this?
Why cant i see food?
Why am i starveing
learn a skill i did,
Go to school i did, what ami doing wrong?
am tired i dont mind if they kill me or not am going into crime, is that what you want me to do? And i fear you i fast and pray, and i go out everyday to work why have you forsaken me?
Who will borrow me 40,000 naira ?
qtguru money121 letmehelpyou toks2008 come to my aid please
just go to your spiritual father for clarity and u can drop ur aza if u are not too proud to accept anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
youngsahito:
just go to your spiritual father for clarity and u can drop ur aza if u are not too proud to accept anything.
0-05-56-45-364 unity bank nothing is small thank u
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
crackhouse:
It's obvious God don't want u to work for anybody. It's not a curse rather It's a way to set you in the right direction..

Stop this religious bullshit. The bad country is the reason he's that way.

2 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by youngsahito(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop this religious bullshit. The bad country is the reason he's that way.
as worst as the country his, some people are still making it. Somethings are beyond metaphysical in some situation. The country is bad but some people are still favoured in one way or another.

3 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
youngsahito:
as worst as the country his, some people are still making it. Somethings are beyond metaphysical in some situation. The country is bad but some people are still favoured in one way or another.
thats true
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jun10r:
0-05-56-45-364 unity bank nothing is small thank u
i value anything no matter how little, there is no iota of pride in me sir God bless and reward you
Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
youngsahito:

Bring out the percentage of the ones making it. Many of them are the elites and very few got lucky to be successful!

A country that 133m lives in abject poverty. Say something else, dude!

There's nothing metaphysical about the poverty, you all voted ruthless and unintelligent people into public offices. By 2050, the population is projected to hit 400m, if you don't do the right thing now, the suffering of now will be child's play compared to then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bring out the percentage of ones making it. Many of them are the elites and very few got lucky to be successful!

A country that 133m lives in abject poverty. Say something else, dude!

There's nothing metaphysical about the poverty, you all voted ruthless and unintelligent people into public offices. By 2050, the population is projected to hit 400m, if you don't do the right thing now, the suffering of now will be child's play compared to then.
62 percent of Nigerians live in extreme poverty and he said some people are making it. That number will be 98 percent if people dont develop a brain in February 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

62 percent of Nigerians live in extreme poverty and he said some people are making it. That number will be 98 percent if people dont develop a brain in February 2023.

Don't mind that boy. They judge success by the phones and irrelevant things that people prioritize. A country that you'll see many ladies using an iPhone worth 300k but could not afford a comfortable accommodation, good food or savings etc. A country that a Professor can't build a standard house or use a good car. A country that most lawyers have turned to real estate agent.

1 Like

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 26, 2022
You scammers clearly never give up. I hope no one sent any money to him. He's a scammer. This is their latest format. Feeding on the goodwill and generosity of kindhearted Nairalanders. He's a thief. Common house rat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

I hope you didn't send the thief anything. He's a criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Jun10r:
computer repairs and programming. But i dont have a compatible phone or laptop

It's now computer repairs and programming. But the last time, you said you learned barbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Adegbem01(m): 3:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Shoodboi:
You scammers clearly never give up. I hope no one sent any money to him. He's a scammer. This is their latest format. Feeding on the goodwill and generosity of kindhearted Nairalanders. He's a thief. Common house rat.
Do you have proof, don't go hard to an innocent man travail because of speculation oh

2 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jmarjr(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Shoodboi:
guy u self chill, ppl re suffering. Not every1 soliciting for help is a scammer. Besides get evidence first.

2 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Deasegun19(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2022
please ooo, I am tired of poverty. who will buy okada for me, so I can escape? I want to ride away my sorrow and at the same time earn money to pay back?
okada ppl dey earn money, I just dey waste my life on top private school teaching. help oooo

5 Likes

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Noble3264: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2022
Who attends PAU with there very outrageous fees and still claims broke!!
If you want to help the OP kindly do so because of humanity not because of this BS story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Noble3264:
Who attends PAU with there very outrageous fees and still claims broke!!
If you want to help the OP kindly do so because of humanity not because of this BS story.

He's a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by doggedfighter(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Shoodboi:

I hope you didn't send the thief anything. He's a criminal.

Yea, I didn't. His story isn't clear.

Good morning !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Yea, I didn't. His story isn't clear.

Good morning !

Thank God. I just wanted to be sure. I did some background checks on him and he turned out to be a fraud. I don't want to reveal how I run background checks on these people so that they don't begin covering their tracks.

cc: Adegbem01 Jmarjr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? by Jun10r(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Shoodboi:

Thank God. I just wanted to be sure. I did some background checks on him and he turned out to be a fraud. I don't want to reveal how I run background checks on these people so that they don't begin covering their tracks.

cc: Adegbem01 Jmarjr
if you dont leave my way pure accident will be your fate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of March 1st,2008 / FIRS Venue For Test / Abb Nigeria Is Now Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.