Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? (2047 Views)

Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Naira20: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some naive persons hailing Tinubu seem to forget that The Olu isn't oblivious of his childish strategies.

His second wife, Oluremi Tinubu, an itsekiri woman didn't have the courtesy of visiting the Olu but was speaking in itsekiri telling the crowd you are part of them whilst you disdain their king.
Your husband is hobnobbing with a deposed chief who is an enemy to the throne.

You went to bring Tompolo's rival from Rivers state to come campaign in Delta State forgetting a Tompolo, an ijaw king from Delta state.

He seemed to be advised to visit Tompolo today.However, Tompolo isn't a fool.He is a very smart leader unlike the garrulous Asari.
He'd welcome his enemy but knows when to strike.

The Olu may seem to be nonpartisan but he won't support his enemy. Ayiri is still interested in the throne and needs Tinubu to help him.

You don't need a prophet to tell you why the Olu won't support Tinubu.

Asari is marked as jihadist in the nigerdelta and he is closely watched.
He can't even make noise in Wike's Rivers.He is leveraging on the ignorance of those who don't know that he is now a toothless bulldog.

Tinubu is wasting his time in the SS.
Delta State will resist him from two fronts- PDP and OBIdients.

Edo will remind him that Edo no be Lagos again.

APC candidates in Cross River state are campaigning with Peter Obi.

Rivers is OBIdient

Akwaibom is a no go area.

Bayelsa can't vote Tinubu.

Nigerdeltans are smarter than Tinubu. They've not forgotten his role in 2015.

Bring the bullion vans

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Moh247: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2022

Tinubu has no issues with Olu of warri and his kingdom, he had sent emissary to him once, and also the former Olu of Warri was a friend

However with the clash between Emami Ayiri, it wouldn't be politically smart to visit the new Olu until everything is resolved

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by thatgirl504(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu has no issues with Olu of warri and his kingdom, he had sent emissary to him once, and also the former Olu of Warri was a friend

However with the clash between Emami Ayiri, it wouldn't be politically smart to visit the new Olu until everything is resolved

Oya use your numerous alternate account to LIKE and SHARE.

By the way, my deepest condolences to your household.

8 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Naira20: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
That picture is old.
See Ayiri the militant there.
Moh247:

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Moh247: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Naira20:
That picture is old.
See Ayiri the militant there.
Yes that's the old late Olu of Warri, Ayiri Emami and Amaju pinik at Bourdilion way back

And the new king had also once received emissary from Tinubu once

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by thatgirl504(f): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Yes that's the old late Olu of Warri, Ayiri Emami and Amaju pinik at Bourdilion way back

So says the P.A to Tinubu on Oloriburuku issues.

7 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Moh247: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
thatgirl504:
So says the P.A to Tinubu on Oloriburuku issues.

I hope you don't go wailing about when you get banned... Because you are pushing your lucks

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Naira20: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emissary from Tinubu?What disrespect??

So Tinubu can't visit him in person and he came to warri to campaign?

I laugh at Tinubu's open confrontation

Moh247:

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Moh247: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Naira20:
Emissary from Tinubu?What disrespect??

So Tinubu can't visit him in person and he came to warri to campaign?

I laugh at Tinubu's open confrontation

Tinubu isn't obligated to visit him, it's a democracy

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by thatgirl504(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

I hope you don't go wailing about when you get banned... Because you are pushing your lucks
I know I will get banned, but accept my condolences over the passing away of your mom.

Now call the mods coward.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Naira20: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol

I hope you now know your defence about sending emissaries is a lie.

For your information, Tinubu is obligated to visit him if he is smart.
That's why I said his strategy is childish.

Okoja iwaju ile oba, ok'oba?

Personally, I'm glad he didn't.

Moh247:

Tinubu isn't obligated to visit him, it's a democracy

5 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Moh247: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
thatgirl504:
I know I will get banned, but accept my condolences over the passing away of your mom.

Nah, not yet... Enjoy your rants alittle more.. run your mouths as you deem fit

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by thatgirl504(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

Nah, not yet... Enjoy your rants alittle more.. run your mouths as you deem fit
Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Benwallt(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Naira20:
Some naive persons hailing Tinubu seem to forget that The Olu isn't oblivious of his childish strategies.

His second wife, Oluremi Tinubu, an itsekiri woman didn't have the courtesy of visiting the Olu but was speaking in itsekiri telling the crowd you are part of them whilst you disdain their king.

You went to bring Tompolo's rival from Rivers state to come campaign in Delta State forgetting a Tompolo, an ijaw king from Delta state.

He seemed to be advised to visit Tompolo today.However, Tompolo isn't a fool.He is a very smart leader unlike the garrulous Asari.

The Olu may seem to be nonpartisan but he won't support his enemy. Ayiri is still interested in the throne and needs Tinubu to help him.

He can't even make noise in Wike's Rivers.He is leveraging on the ignorance of those who don't know that he is now a toothless bulldog.

Rivers is OBIdient

Bring the bullion vans
this is sharing the head with four persons that do not know he existed. You think Tinubu, Olu of warri, tompolo and ayiri. Weldone. Your candidate has nothing to show or talk about?

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by Obakoolex(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2022
thatgirl504:

Just imagine what's coming out deep inside you for somebody you've never met in your life just because of political differences. May God forgive your parents for bringing you to this world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by thatgirl504(f): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Obakoolex:

Just imagine what's coming out deep inside you for somebody you've never met in your life just because of political differences. May God forgive your parents for bringing you to this world
As a bloody hypocrite, you didn't see where he was insulting other people's parents. May God have mercy on your parents for raising an Ode like you.
Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by PlayerMeji: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Emptiness!

Shioor

Naira20:

Rivers is OBIdient

Bring the bullion vans

Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by ThebestPromise: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olu of Warri is not in the country, so you don't expect him to visit empty palace. Then, the battle is won when you start your battle from the unknown part to the known. Do you think Tompolo will not work for APC that gave him 48B contract?? Like APC, Tinubu may likely shock most us with a landmark victory.
Re: Is Tinubu Afraid Of Olu Of Warri's Palace? by BlackyOne: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Multiple sources have said The Olu Of Warri is not in the country, but I know the King to be young, smart, wise and wealthy who wouldn't want to rub his garment with questionable characters...

In other words Warri is OBIdient

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Rufai And Abati Disgrace Reno As A Worthless Troll / University Of Abuja Post Ume Latest News / Glory Educational Services / University Of Portsmouth Hnd To Bsc Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.