Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,332 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya (36964 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by nkemoma(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why are Afghaneasterners like this??!!

Love of money make men wicked

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by triple996(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ndi ibo cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Gido017: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
cool

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by PurestBoy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
There are places called Connection House in downtown Sabbah, that's where they take naija girls to for prostitution after deceiving the families they were taking them to Europe. The man na courier on a mission for dem useless madams in Libya
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by igbosarejews(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

If Nigerian soldiers had had their way during the civil war at least by now .. crime will not be much like this in Nigeria .... grin

I blame gowon anyway.... grin grin
I blãmê your møthér's , dïrty, sméllïñg püzzzy, for givén bïrth to an imbrééd and a worthléss anïmâl like yóu. Your Misréáblé exîstencé wøuld've béén âvóidéd with a cømmon CØNDOM
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
The way they are quick to write the name in full... but it were the other skull scavengers they will tell you they don't know his name .. ndi ara
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by PurestBoy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
nkemoma:
Why are Afghaneasterners like this??!!

Love of money make men wicked

Lol, Hausa and Yoruba men are into these trafficking business, Yoruba prostitutes brought by their kinsmen dey jamaria (Libya)
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Favmil101(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are those girls not aware of what is going on in the country.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by BanyXchi: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
PurestBoy:

Lol, Hausa and Yoruba men are into these trafficking business, Yoruba prostitutes brought by their kinsmen dey jamaria (Libya)
so how come we rarely hear about Yorubas doing this, the only people caught trafficking through the Sahel is always Ibos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
This hyacinth name..na my papa name o
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by PurestBoy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
so how come we rarely hear about Yorubas doing this, the only people caught trafficking through the Sahel is always Ibos.

Lol, so to you anyone that's not Yoruba nor Hausa is automatically Igbo? Edo and Benue guys running the package nko? Kano boys in Agadez nko? What do you know? Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Ikamandoncome: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
This hyacinth name..na my papa name o

Chai, �
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by nkemoma(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
PurestBoy:

Bro, Wicked people cut across all tribes... Driven by the Love of Money
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by BanyXchi: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
PurestBoy:

Lol, so to you anyone that's not Yoruba nor Hausa is automatically Igbo? Edo and Benue guys running the package nko? Kano boys in Agadez nko? What do you know? Lol
you seem to know a lot about these stuffs, but this doesn't change the fact that those caught are always Ibos, I've never heard of Kano boys in agadez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Bintdawood(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hihihi grin
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by ObiLamba: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
While we all know and agree that crime is a global pandemic that needs to be reported, it startles me to say the least that some members of this forum would create threads solely to foster hatred, division, tribalism and sectionalism amongst others. Reason names of perpetrators are in bold prints only in threads like this one.

How else do you identify jobless beings, my worry lies not in the creators of the threads but in the mods whose stupidi7y ascends so high into the heavens for failing at their primary assignment. Alas I forgot they are a carbon copy of the n0nent!ty of a founder of the forum. Spits!

Ndigbos and crime are like siamese twins. It is so under-reported because there is no much media presence in Igboland. Se dem use crime swear for una ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by PurestBoy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
you seem to know a lot about these stuffs, but this doesn't change the fact that those caught are always Ibos, I've never heard of Kano boys in agadez

That you've never heard doesn't mean there's no such thing, so believe me if I tell you things happen. Even the man caught maybe he didn't settle the security people cos na same wicked people dey allow passage of our innocent girls into the desert.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by donproject2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

If Nigerian soldiers had had their way during the civil war at least by now .. crime will not be much like this in Nigeria .... grin

They had their ways, the Hyacinths surrendered, begged Nigeria to forgive them, and Nigeria that had nothing against them in the first place forgave them and even reinstated their soldiers back to Nigeria Army.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why is it so hard to say no to crime... Why?!!
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by eeetuk(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
"The convict - a 53years old Male of No. 59 Abeokuta Road, Sabon Gari Quarters, Kano State was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment with an additional fine of N250,000 for attempting to procure the illegal entry of 3 Females to go from Oyo and Osun State respectively to Libya through Niger Republic."

Corrupt Judge sentence!
Conviction of 2 years is too light to serve as a deterrent for others to stop human trafficking.
In Qatar and Saudi Arabia, this kind of behavior would have carried execution by hanging.
Time to shift the blames to corrupt judges!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by owomano(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
HardBishop:

Close your smelly mouth. Give us our right out biafra without any condition

We all die here. Nobody going anywhere. We started together and must end here together good or bad. I am from Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Iceberg3: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
While we all know and agree that crime is a global pandemic that needs to be reported, it startles me to say the least that some members of this forum would create threads solely to foster hatred, division, tribalism and sectionalism amongst others. Reason names of perpetrators are in bold prints only in threads like this one.

How else do you identify jobless beings, my worry lies not in the creators of the threads but in the mods whose stupidi7y ascends so high into the heavens for failing at their primary assignment. Alas I forgot they are a carbon copy of the n0nent!ty of a founder of the forum. Spits!

Some Nigerians are truly hopeless.
I can boldly say Nigerians are the most hopeless bitter hate filled people in the world.

See how the hollow brainer bolded the names ,I'm sure that's the only thing he achieved this month....
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Bridget95(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

This only comes out of head slamming jihadists
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Riptider(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Get your Premium Quilbot account at the price of $2/year

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Of all places, Libya. Lol.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by SugarGirl44(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Must be an ipob, they don’t ever miss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by sulaak(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

I agree with the above statement; our concerns should be for the young girls and the light two years sentence, which should be 15 years hard labour.

Tribalism is the root cause while Nigeria is a failed state Nigerians will rather vote for the disastrous Tinubu and Atiku against better candidates in the next election.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Boss469(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

Lol.. Nigeria army was rubbish without superpowers backing.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Toriagirl(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Serves him right. How could he do such a horrible thing?
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by redsun(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Toriagirl:
Serves him right. How could he do such a horrible thing?

The so-called victims do not see it as horrifying. To them, it is the only way out of the nightmare created by thieving politicians like Tinubu. That is why you must vote Obi to restore sanity and human dignity to the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Sisters Killed By Stray Bullets Fired By Soldiers In Kaduna (Photos) / Chinese Lovers Fight In Lagos Court (pic) / Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.