Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya (36990 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by israelmao(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
The reality is in 2023 despots and oppressors have their clout.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by FashionCookie(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
See him dirty face sef. undecided
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Mathain19(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Just take a look at him...
I feel like per -boiling Hyacinth with scent leaves...
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Elidrisy20: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Identity unknown
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by am4truth(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
mbahdi:
If not for foolishness how will 30yrs old able men and ladies gather to elect a 90yrs old ancestor to rule over dem.a man dat can never get d spelling of his name talk more of d spelling of nigeria.shame on dem

Stale.... Tell us something we have not heard before.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Franciscabless(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
He should be locked forever

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Chiraq77(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Those Girls gave their consent to be trafficked.

Libya is a hotspot for prostitution.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Nirvana101: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Illegal developers at it again.

Always in the news for the wrong reasons tongue

The only Nigerian in Germany.

I see you Chief!
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by FILEBE(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

If Nigerian soldiers had had their way during the civil war at least by now .. crime will not be much like this in Nigeria .... grin

I blame gowon anyway.... grin grin

Omg. I believe you are don't mean what you just wrote. You are either just trying to upset people or just wanting to get reactions. That is quite an insensitive talk brother.

I don't know what religion you practice but this is way beyond any..
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by happening247: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=LILTJAY post=118687719] 
Two men arrested with human head in Abuja. (video)

https://happening247.com/two-men-arrested-with-human-head-in-abuja-video/
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Realists(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

If Nigerian soldiers had had their way during the civil war at least by now .. crime will not be much like this in Nigeria .... grin

The Nigerian army failed to exterminate the rouches & here we are still battling their crimes. A stich in time saves nine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by ojex004: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Na Dem, stupid tribe giving Nigerian bad name all over the world and yet they be the one to call it zoo and be calling for our leaders head. Foolish zombidiots
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by VEHINTOLAR: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmmm,Ndigbo again ! I'll rather not say anything because........
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by vickydevoka(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nostring:
2years too small na.. undecided
But him no force them na
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Rochasstatue(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hyacinth
Vincent

Na my people...

Obidient developers and criminals
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Ashirioluwa: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerian justice system is a joke. 2 years in jail for this criminal act.

Because two years is not enough time to punish this fool for the crime he committed, he will repeat this criminal act again after serving his sentence. 

To teach this old fool and anyone involved in this illegal business a lesson, at the very least sentence him to 15 years in prison.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Nostring: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

But him no force them na
be like u dey that business line too lipsrsealed
Ur sense no tell u den dey traffic underage too? Even u be adult no mean u can't be tricked, dose ppl den dey harvest dia organs fr Asia deserve am? U b fool ,no offense undecided
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by kosssy: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
This man deserves the least 15 years of imprisonment.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by sonnie10: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Realists:

The Nigerian army failed to exterminate the rouches & here we are still battling their crimes. A stich in time saves nine.
Are promoting genocide on Nairaland?
Seun
Over to you.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Raph222(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
The man was wrong in his acts of trafficking and shuld be punished wit 10 yrs nd hard labour but forum members shuld learn that it is not every thread that the begin tribal war especially d yorubas
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Cantonese: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

Go and ask any reasonable person what the name Abdul means. You will get only one response. Abdul is the name of a COMPLETE MUMU or A VERY BIG FOOL.

Look at Abdul shoes. They are always very dusty and torn. The back of Abdul trousers, torn and dirty.

Your name showed in your comment. A complete mumu and a very big fool.

I blame Nairaland anyway....
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by tyinfinity: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
OSU developers and cannibalism.pastor Adeboye should just relocate to the East .they ñeed to know God.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by BritishAirways: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abdul05:

this is a big one grin I got the message.
South east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by itsene: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nostring:
2years too small na.. undecided
I agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Abdul05: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
BritishAirways:
this is a big one grin I got the message.
South east

Correct bro..thank you
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Davbaron(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Trust me those wicked girls threatened to accuse him of rape if he didn't take them abroad. I was there.
[color=#006600][/color that's exactly what happened but this virgina ppl are always being favoured
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by odeyinugbolahan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
May he rot in that jail
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Kfed4ril(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Abdul05:

You’ll call this love now and later blame the tribe for hatred.
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by vickydevoka(m): 2:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Nostring:
be like u dey that business line too lipsrsealed
Ur sense no tell u den dey traffic underage too? Even u be adult no mean u can't be tricked, dose ppl den dey harvest dia organs fr Asia deserve am? U b fool ,no offense undecided
Your mama na biggest mumu of all time
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by Nostring: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Your mama na biggest mumu of all time
na Ogun go kill u and your entire criminal family finish... Useless trafficker lipsrsealed
Re: Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
These Billionaires have come again. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.