Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (47176 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Scamburster(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Bluntguy: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent
lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad

Seun
Nipfmod
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by fineberry(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
udemzyudex:
All he knows how to do is throw banters,he is very good at that.

Dem dey forbid am to attend debates and discuss on how he will move the country forward.
debate me, you wan kill baba

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by wildkat: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
He always has nothing reasonable to say. This is is the same man people like Moh247 Freddoooooo and want to force down our throats. God will not allow it

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by mila1121(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Arrogance comes before a fall

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
With all due respect Mr BAT supporter explain what ur Master said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by drololaaof: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"
Heen ,so you are now God .

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Franking: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
What manner of accountant is Tinumbu?
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Tradman: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad

this madman here is just expressing how lunatic he his and I'm not here to trade words with him because he very far from reality and is a pity. Instead to join the bandwagon of Nigerians clamouring for good leadership in our country he is here displaying how frustrated because of the overwhelming love and support for Peter Obi. Because of mere promise to head one of the motor park in lagos makes you come here to spilled trash. Tinubu has nothing to campaign with rather than his landmark achievement of agberos boys installation in every nooks and cranny in lagos.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

He is the Jagaban of Africa. Obi is a minnow.
jagaban of iragbiji
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Franking: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

Tinumbu na ur papa? Jobless thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Deasegun19:

when did I insult anyone? please, take your frustrations elsewhere. I, myself am frustrated.

Hahahaha. No vex. Am not frustrated.
Am sorry about your frustrations if u say u are.
I feel your pain. I didn't mean bad.

Just that people don't want to help other people again cos bad experiences.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Franking:

Tinumbu na ur papa? Jobless thing.
we too love Tinubu my bro

We super love him to stupor
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Justiceleague1: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
In this life.... Arrogance and being pompous makes you Look and Sounds very very very STUPID........ and even grandparents and and those that claiming to be learned have sold their Shame in place of Naked SYCOPHANCY clapping at NOTHING because of CURSED crumbs thrown at them..........too bad

This thread can't get to FP grin

See how they are fooling themselves...is that not keyamo....mehn,that man is too foolish...

The choice is between them and Nigerians...if they like,let them vote Dracula to power

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Poshest4: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol you will laugh at who or they will laugh at you, you wey dey suffer lol
Randymarsh:
If Nigerians like let them vote this evil party and a known drug lord, when they begin to complain of hardship like how we are suffering under buhari I would simply laugh at their stupidy. All this while instead of telling Nigerians about your manifesto, the junkie is busy attacking other candidates
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Naijanascam: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Justiceleague1:

See how they are fooling themselves...is that not keyamo....mehn,that man is too foolish...

The choice is between them and Nigerians...if they like,let them vote Dracula to power

Hahahaha that dracula touched me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
CharleyBright:

Bros, be calming down o.
I support Peter Obi.
But I lived in the north and I know them well (especially Muslim North) when it comes to supporting a SE candidate.
Acquiring 2/3 in Northern states is the mountain Peter Obi need to climb o.
That's where Tinubu will floor Peter Obi.
80% average Northern Muslims would rather vote Tinubu than Peter Obi.
And Muslims constitute more than 70% of core North.
So the chances of Peter Obi acquiring 2/3 in core northern Muslim states is very slim
and you're the only Igbo man that lives in the north and that's why you know what others don't know
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
So this old man don't even know the value of statistics? This is the same person that claims to be educated and so many gullible nigerians are celebrating.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by fydence: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Difrent:

You think say BAT na Soludo
BATists will give you violence for violence of you try all you did with Soludo with BAT.
If una try any burn down Lagos this time around...una go hear whin
You can only bully or harass someone like soludo
oh please shut up...Lagos yen yen yen...
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by 3pointsagree: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
He has spoken his mind
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by ojex004: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:

Amen,
it shall not be well with obidence and his zombidence followers. Thr creator shall no know peace and may thr generations labour in pain.

Make all of us kuku dey mad together as zombidence think say Na only Dem get monopoly to talk sh*t and can be mad. Foolish people
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by mcprince32(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Art last you still mentioned Obi?
So more disgrace for you na.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by mcprince32(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
At last you still mentioned Obi?
So more disgrace for you na.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by omenuwad(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
What are they campaigning for no manifesto always attacking one particular candidate. It goes on to say that this election is just between him and obi. In this modern world of Data, without data or statistics how do we have track of what is happening and Know how to proffer solutions that works. The UK they visit every now and then use data and statistics to solve a lot of their problems.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by pafo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Righthussle:
The real disgrace will be to have someone like old druggie Tinubu be president of Nigeria when well refined Nigerians like Yemi Osinbajo, Adesina Akinwumi, Ngozi Okonjo, Amina Mohammed, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Kayode Fayemi, Ben Bruce, Yusuf Datti are still Alive.

What I feel will happen if any of these combo takes over .

Tinubu /Shetima's Nigeria will expand drug trafficking and terrorism in Nigeria and the whole of West Africa. Our major export will be "mkpuru-mmiri". Ritual killers will be emboldened. We'll have more young wealthy men without any legitimate business and terrorist groups like boko haram will spring up in almost every state. Terrorists and agberos will hold powerful political offices. Political assassination will become a norm.

Atiku/Okowa's Nigeria will take looting to the highest level no one can imagine. Atiku will buy all our national assets. Snakes, lions, rats, cats, etc will own properties and bank accounts with billions of Naira inside. The corruption we will experience will make the one we are experiencing now a child's play. Tribalism and disunity will be the order of the day. It will be South versus North. Agitation for separation will very loud.

Obi/Datti's Nigeria will produce more stock traders and business owners. Foreign investors will invest hugely in Nigeria. Our economy will be the biggest and the strongest economy in Africa. Women and men will go into different legitimate businesses. More Nigerians will understand macro economics and statistics. Quality education will be easy to access. Teaching will be lucrative as teachers will no longer get their rewards in heaven but in their bank accounts. There will be unity and love in this Nigeria. And lastly our Ghanaian friends will envy us.

Added Obi like we wouldn't notice. We can all agree we are tired of these old men but please, Obi is not that smart himself. Don't put him in a conversation with intellectuals biko.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NaijaSumi: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
assholemods:

Common sense you don't have I am not not surprised most Obi supporters are OBIdense! The fear we are talking about here is political fear not morbid fear. Politically Obi na kid to Tinubu.
So who is childish me or you that cannot separate political fear from morbid fear?

You must be extremely stupid and lack home training. Useless being supporting thieves and murderers.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

/

Nothing new.

Afterall even the devil is scared of mentioning the name of Jesus.

Fear is real. cool

Have they asked him which country's Presidential position is he running for? His reply go shock you. Maybe Saudigeria.

/
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by naturefellow(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.
bitterleaf politics.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Agent17th: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

Tinubu continually mentions the other candidates name and in derogatory manner. APC has nothing to tell Nigerians.

Fuel scarcity will linger till January,latest report. In some places, its sold for 250 a litre. Rice and other food items are on the rise.

Shebi na all off us go dey dis naija. Good or bad, we go feelam
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Prettychild(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
yemex04:

So where was Obi name mentioned in Tinubu's speech?
What was the headline of this news bit that you commented therein?
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Deasegun19(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
CharleyBright:

Hahahaha. No vex. Am not frustrated.
Am sorry about your frustrations if u say u are.
I feel your pain. I didn't mean bad.

Just that people don't want to help other people again cos bad experiences.

the thing tire me ooo
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by assholemods: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
NaijaSumi:

You must be extremely stupid and lack home training. Useless being supporting thieves and murderers.

You see I expected your response, OBIdense supporters all they do is to bully and insult, nothing reasonable to say.
You are telling someone who is old enough to be your father that he doesn't have home training! Awom omo alaileko!
The thing pain you sha!! cheesy cheesy olodo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.