Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (47084 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Tinubu Kept On Mentioning Peter Obi In His Akure Rally Today / Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad

It is only an unfortunate fools that still believe that the Obi movement is an Igbo movement. On the real sense and statistics taken Igbos are the third highest supporters of the Obi movement. The first is Edo. The 2nd is North central and igbo is SE is 3rd. 4th is SS. Infact, the first Obidient One million match started in Nassarawa. The name Obidient was curled by Edo.

Keep fooling your denial self when you wake up carry water clean your tribalistic face to begin to see clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by justmondris: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Winneepye:
Exactly not everyone is deceived by his packaging skills.

In 2022 and beyond data is key to success in respective of your industry and location. Thank God that statistics is all about analyzing data to make good decision. You are on track Mr.Obi

4 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by 123papas(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

But is it true that Tinubu does not have classmate Which secondary did he attend? Was he homeschooled?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Simplythebest: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Hope u have collected ur own Share from the bullion van or they gave u one bus stop to manage and collect money from bus drivers and keke people cus thats the highest job ur Agbero master will give u. Governor of Niger delta state. Infact the number of people that will vote Amodu will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.
Difrent:

LYING Hypocrite.
When PO. was reading fake text message from fake whats app group did you create this kind of stoopid thread. All PO. supporters foolishly think they only should have monopoly of violence and can talk to anybody anyhow ...... una never see anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by charlesditro: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Please don't mention it o before you murder the name same way you murdered the name <BUUUAAAAARRRRIIIIII>

For me it's was his head wagging (say it again BUAARRRIIIII)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by redsun(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Is this muderfucker real? He acts as if he's in a delusory Yoruba movie or campaigning for agbero chairmaship. Nigeria has definitely gone to the dogs for a man with a foot in the grave like him to be seeking to be commander in chief (thief).

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by yahoodetector: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad

See painment! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Slurity(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
hybrid77:
E go clear later..Obi has taken over everywhere. The thing shock me self
real shock is coming for you when you hear results of the election.
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by wingmanIII: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
God has already disgraced you. Shameless drug lord

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by theredaddy: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
I watched this on Channels TV last night. All I could see written all over Tinubu was the fear of Obi. It's a disgrace for him to speak about a fellow candidate in such manner.
All the while he has been talking incoherently Obi has never mocked him for once, but watch out for Obi's response. You will see that Tinubu just made a huge mistake attacking him that way. Soludo is still regretting his own gaffe.

In the course of political history you will get to learn a BAT that faced Abacha, challenged OBasanjo and even relegated likes of Bode george, dino, fayose & saraki has no reason whatsoever to fear an errand boy like Peter Obi.

Peter Obi joined politics since 2001, how many political heavyweights has he challenged or relegated, peter obi godfather in politics remains Obj and his boss Atiku were both defeated by a Tinubu so what is there to fear about a man running around begging foreign dignitaries for selfie
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Superwave16320: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2022
I am not Joke Silva, igbos can rot in the deepest part of hell for all I care. I full everywhere remains extra to torment your father's in Alaigbo.

Curious345:
You can only say this on nairaland .. go and say it in Facebook or tweeter if your get balls

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by redsun(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Slurity:
real shock is coming for you when you hear results of the election

It's not exactly Obi taking over. It is a case of reasons infiltrating the minds of long suffering Nigerians. They are facing the facts of their lives and realising that the solution to their lengthy suffering is simple and within their grasp. Get rid of the thieves like Tinubu and usher in responsible and rational men and women to steer the country to the greatness it derserves.

It is as simple as black and white.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2022
That's arrogancy

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Even at his age, he's still a tout.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Peachy14: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
What do you expect from an illiterate like him.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
hybrid77:
E go clear later..Obi has taken over everywhere. The thing shock me self
lol baba balablu is already feeling threatened and I don't really blame him.i blame the sychophants around him still pushing him and cheering him on grin

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Henrymas(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Definitely statistics is not what Nigeria need but an unrepentant thief and drug addict like Tulumbu is exactly what we need. I concur, carry go emi-lo-corn, las las na all of us go suffer am including the senseless APC supporters that are campaigning for this clown.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by deavicky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Presidential candiate of the ruling APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu says he cant even mention Peter Obi's name as it is a disgrace to him.

In his words;

"He thinks na statictics we go chop...He lies with arithmetic that even no Indian can solve it"

He also spoke about Atiku.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJqF3Zt_U8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClaI9pfpPxr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
una do hear nah. We go begin chop drug for Tinubu hands. This man doesn't understand that his money can only by people in his party and those greedy and hungry delegates that voted him.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Hayzead07(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:
In this life.... Arrogance and being pompous makes you Look and Sounds very very very STUPID........ and even grandparents and and those that claiming to be learned have sold their Shame in place of Naked SYCOPHANCY clapping at NOTHING because of CURSED crumbs thrown at them..........too bad

This thread can't get to FP grin
see as you Dey speak big big English because of another person headache. Na real wa
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by mauchiz: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Righthussle:
The real disgrace will be to have someone like old druggie Tinubu be president of Nigeria when well refined Nigerians like Yemi Osinbajo, Adesina Akinwumi, Ngozi Okonjo, Amina Mohammed, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Kayode Fayemi, Ben Bruce, Yusuf Datti are still Alive.

What I feel will happen if any of these combo takes over .

Tinubu /Shetima's Nigeria will expand drug trafficking and terrorism in Nigeria and the whole of West Africa. We'll have more young wealthy men without any legitimate business and each state go get their own book haram.

Atiku/Okowa's Nigeria will take looting to the highest level no one can imagine. Atiku will buy everything assets. Snake, lion, rat, cat, etc will have bank accounts with billion inside.

Obi/Datti's Nigeria will produce more stock traders and businesses. Our economy will be the biggest and the strongest economy. Women and men will go into different legitimate businesses. Quality education will be easier to access.

This man is insulting education.
If he does not eat statistics,what will he eat?
I like Obi because he has solution to our problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Difrent:

You think say BAT na Soludo
BATists will give you violence for violence of you try all you did with Soludo with BAT.
If una try any burn down Lagos this time around...una go hear whin
You can only bully or harass someone like soludo

That's such an urchin thing to say.
E dey una blood like una candidate.

Who burned down Lagos? When?
People legitimately vex for SARS mata and
they express their anger with small fire
you say na burn down Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by deavicky(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
At this point I give on the man. Absolutely clueless, nothing in his head. An old man who is supposed to be resting, is telling someone else to go and rest because he has contested once. How many times did Buhari contested.
As for obi at least he has some statistics.
Tinube tell me what do u have? And what plan u have the country. And what make him think India has the best mathematician.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
I don't like or Support Tinubu but

The man finish Peter Obi for this video

Even my Atiku Abubakar was not left out

We will reply him very soon....

All his running mouth will be silenced....
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:

But you be mumu o shocked
You and the Yoruba's still thinking Obi is supported by only Igbo's can amaze somebody with una mumu level eh.
I am not an Igbo and I am an Obi-dient. How about that?
How can somebody just be thinking that the supporters of a candidate are from only a particular tribe for God's sake!
Try dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
This one pain Lienus obidense people well well. The thing sweet me sha
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by Chukabiz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Why do you people lie so much. The other day Obi was talking about how some people doesn't have classmates though he did mention Tinubu's name. So Tinubu also didn't mention Obi’s name.

ElSudani:

What if he mentioned his name?

SMH
Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by kennethesan(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
I smell pride....accountability is the hallmark of every successful business.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by deavicky(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
MNDY:

You and the Yoruba's still thinking Obi is supported by only Igbo's can amaze somebody with una mumu level eh.
How can somebody just be thinking that the supporters of a candidate are from only a particular tribe for God's sake!
Try dey get sense
don't mind them it will be clear to them very soon. I'm from kogi and I support Obi.
If we are in sane society someone like Tinubu can not even try to show interest on presidency let alone contesting.

1 Like

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are part of the hired clappers and demented hallelujah boys that sees nothing and says nothing and in Sane environment you will be taken to a rehab facility for being a potential danger to the unsuspecting public.....a claimed Chicago trained accountant makes mockery of Statistics and you druggie clapped and you are not bothered about mention of down payment of Roasted corn in electricity transmissions.... that's an Irony and kindly live with your shameless nature in peace

You have time to be replying an urchin.
Funny enough, many educated ones among them do have urchin tendency too.
That's why you find them speaking the best of English on here.
I can understand if a politician is supporting his party candidate because he is forced to.
But for an ordinary citizen that is expected to be reasonable and do the right thing to be playing himself and doing himself because of bribe, sentiment etc, it's pure stu.pidity.

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are part of the hired clappers and demented hallelujah boys that sees nothing and says nothing and in Sane environment you will be taken to a rehab facility for being a potential danger to the unsuspecting public.....a claimed Chicago trained accountant makes mockery of Statistics and you druggie clapped and you are not bothered about mention of down payment of Roasted corn in electricity transmissions.... that's an Irony and kindly live with your shameless nature in peace

2 Likes

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
I am not Joke Silva, igbos can rot in the deepest part of hell for all I care. I full everywhere remains extra to torment your father's in Alaigbo.

Confirmed

Re: Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
MNDY:

Try dey get sense

That's the level of their stupidity, they think everybody supporting Peter Obi is an igbo man, I have never in life seen a group of people so senseless, daft and stupidily stupid in my life.

I am Yoruba and Obidiently Obidient, Urchins will drown in their tears when Peter Obi is declared their President.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.