Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide (851 Views)

Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount / Reps Uncover 45m Barrels Sold At N45m At Lagos Ports Complex In 2022 / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ECASH120: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/IUldwXgWdE0?feature=share

ATWAP announces increase in price of a bag of sachet water to N300 per bag.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Boogyman557: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by God1000(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Where are we headed? The buhari led APC government has really messed up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ECASH120: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2022
If Peter Obi doesn't win there might be a big revolution. We can't bear this anymore.

Nigerian are calm because election is around the corner and they believe that election will produce a candidate that will solve all our problems

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Naijanascam: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Good development.........
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by blackmantis: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2022
That means one sachet will now cost N30.....

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by DSC7: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Here it's 3 bags for #500.. before it was 4..

Vote Wisely 2023..

Inflation knows no tribe or religion...

APC must go!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by DSC7: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
Where are we headed to?

Apc dey carry us dey go where we no know cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by pstemma1990: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2022
It already sold for that earlier this year, before it came down to 200..

If they like they should continue voting for A. P. C, na all of us go suffer am together..

Petrol marketers are also saying we should be ready for an increment... And people are still supporting the party that has brought untold hardship to her citizens.

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Artiiclebeast: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Waterrrrrrrr, e no get enemy...
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by emmanuelbrown26: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
ECASH120:
If Peter Obi doesn't win there might be a big revolution. We can't bear this anymore.

Nigerian are calm because election is around the corner and they believe that election will produce a candidate that will solve all our problems
Oga leave matter jare, if Obi doesn't win life goes on, no bi naija again? When 15million useless idiots decided to vote for an illiterate that does not know left from right and they also voted him for d second time, what were u expecting, a miracle? Same useless idiots are clamoring for another ancestor, dementia man that can't different Niger state and delta state

4 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Time to start treating my own water
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by WibusJaga: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022

One definition of Insanity is Repeatedly doing the same thing & Expecting a Different Result.
With PDAPC it will be Business As Usual & this downward trend continues.

The emergence of any other candidate outside PDAPC (especially Peter Obi) will pull down all the corrupt/looting Structures that has brought us to this point.

#VoteWisely

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by beerfraud: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Lawyer Ojiofor is wrong to be fvcking Nnamdi Kanu's wife

7 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ECASH120: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Time to start treating my own water

No go treat wetin go kill you
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ECASH120: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2022
beerfraud:
Lawyer Ojiofor is wrong to be fvcking Nnamdi Kanu's wife

What is this again?
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ecolime(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2022
shocked

Urchins, e no go better for una oo
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by VoteObi2SaveNai: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2022
ECASH120:

So, the poor masses won't be able to afford ordinary pure water again? Maybe they will return to tying borehole water in nylon bags like the 1990's?

And some BATstards still want to vote rogues like Tinubu and Atiku?

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by nedu666: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2022
My joy is that irrespective of which party u support or tribe u belong, u must buy goods at the same price. Even ur friend will not sell at a loss to u because of friendship
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by ECASH120: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
When I see the likes of Keyamo, FFK and Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku it doesn't upset me because they guys are campaigning for themselves.

They will given huge appointments and positions if their candidate wins but ,

I get mad when I see ordinary Nigerian who will not be appointed into any position campaigning for them.

Shame.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Jflex07(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Thunder scatter all APC and Tinubu supporters
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by obyrich(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2022
ECASH120:

You cannot impose uniform price everywhere. There are locations where water is sourced easily and others where water is relatively hard to get.

There is also an urgent need for Nigerian government to consider having a price regulatory board to checkmate the arbitrary price hike by greedy businessmen who form unions in a free market economy to fix prices. Consumer interests are not protected here and this will in turn upset the market equilibrium.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by CodeTemplar: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2022
They just shared 730 billion. That will go a long way in buying things now.
Restructure the jungle, and one fufulde mumbling demon vessel says it is a threat.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by CodeTemplar: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

So, the poor masses won't be able to afford ordinary pure water again? Maybe they will return to tying borehole water in nylon bags like the 1990's?

And some BATstards still want to vote rogues like Tinubu and Atiku?

SMH.
the price covers Anambra also so this isn't an atiku and tinubu issue to be used to campaign.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by codedguy1(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2022
ECASH120:
When I see the likes of Keyamo, FFK and Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, campaigning for Tinubu and Atiku it doesn't upset me because they guys are campaigning for themselves.

They will given huge appointments and positions if their candidate wins but ,

I get mad when I see ordinary Nigerian who will not be appointed into any position campaigning for them.

Shame.

The thing dey tire me I swear.

People that would even suffer more if any of those thieves become president and they would be proud saying my tribe or religious person is in power. Tueh.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Osariemen12: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
NBS will tell you that our inflation rate from 2015 to 2022 is 21%. But in 2015 a bag of water was 80 Naira and in 2022 it is 300.

Who'll help me with the mathematical formulae that puts 21% of 80 at 220?

APC is mad.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pure water that is not even pure, ₦300?

Re: A Bag Of Water Now To Be Sold At N300 Nationwide by OMBIIGA: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Really, a bag of pure water for N300 !!! We Nigerians are wicked, the judgement of God awaits us all ? Our quest for unbriddle materialism and wealth accumulation is legendry. Guess what in Kaduna metropolis a bag of pure water goes between N90 - N120.
The question , what are the economics fundamentals behind the huge pure water price differential across the country.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa's Massage To BIAFRANS After The 5 Days Sit At Home / Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes / Yaradua, Donald Duke, Peter Odili & Sam Egwu All Performed More Than Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.