Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes (851 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by ganisucks(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
– The PDP's presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is very confident that he will defeat his rival in the February 25 election

– Atiku even boasted that he has inherited President Muhammadu Buhari's 2015 12 million votes since he was not allowed to produce his preferred candidate

– The former vice president added that he is not worried over his opponents and detractors are doing ahead of the elections

Asaba, Delta - Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari has not been travelling with Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC because a cabal in the presidency did not allow him to declare his preferred successor.
Atiku who made this allegation on Friday, January 6, in Asaba, Delta state capital, added that he is now the inheritor of Buhari's 2015 12 million votes, New Telegraph reports.

The former vice president boasted that with this assurance of victory in the coming presidential election, he is not perturbed over the prominence of Peter Obi of the Labour Party and the influence of Tinubu.

These remarks are contained in a statement released by the spokesman of the Atiku-Okowa Campaign Council and commissioner for Information in Delta, Charles Aniagwu.

Aniagwu added that he is also not worried about the endorsement Obi secured from former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Elder statesman, Edwin Clark.

Even more, the spokesman asserted that the PDP candidate for the coming presidential poll is not losing his sleep over the activities of G5 governors which he feels are even working in his favour.

Part of the statement read:
“Atiku is now the heir apparent to Buhari’s 12 million votes. Have you ever seen Buhari campaigning with Tinubu from state to state? He has watched the choice of his party score so many home goals and has no energy to speak for one minute.

"Let me tell you what Wike’s venom has done for us. Governor Wike has made Northerners to feel that he wants to be president to deal ruthlessly with the North. And by so doing, he has boosted our chances in the region.”

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1513206-2023-presidency-i-inherited-buharis-12m-votes-2015-atiku/
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by Johnthejohn(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Atiku should stop wasting his time and resources.
It is the turn of the South to produce the President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by ganisucks(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
All contestants, excluding Obi and Kwankwaso are knee deep in delusion and suffering from tell-tale signs of mad cow disease.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by Directway: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:

And you think Northerners believe in that?
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Turn of SE and Christain
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by Xscape1993(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
The evil party and the founder of agberos in Nigeria should be kicked out of Nigeria....
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by lwisee: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Southy lo kan

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by ThoughtOfYou: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
South equals to only one sound gentleman and it's none other than .....?
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by habsydiamond(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
I pray all those almanjaris votes no count this time cos they are many. If almanjaris don't vote that will reduce the numbers in the North.
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by Righthussle: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Don't mind the idiot. The south go unite leave this country for them one day.
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by Tinububalls: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2023
I can now go back to sleep.
Re: Atiku: Aso Rock Cabal Has Given Me Buhari's 12 Million Northern Votes by JoeNL22(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

See What Benin Residents Just Did To Tinubu When He Arrived Venue Of Campaign Ra / All The North East Labour Party Executives Dump The Party / Mimiko Dumps Wike And His G5 Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.