Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) (54292 Views)

2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by modupeleke2017(f): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
God will choose the best for Nigeria, we are tired of the condition we are in this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerians choice and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Dave2011: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118689614:
Mr. Peter Obi introduced at the on-going Dominion crusade at the National Stadium , Lagos by pastor David Ogbueli amidst thunderous applause from the excited congregation.

The applause lasted over 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ

https://www./www.apgang.org/permalink/6030429413688109/

Leave them to continue with their hallucinations! Tinubu cannot and can never be the president of Nigeria, at least not in this lifetime! HE Peter Obi will take over from PMB come next year!
Book this space!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Flexicube: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
triple996:
Pandora OBITUARY will finish 4th
He knows dis himself.....soludo grin

Dont have headache on another person's ailment. You are not going to count the votes. Stop the hogwash....
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Komolafe89:

Now people are getting the message, purely Christian's supporting candidate, only if the Muslim fellow can relate and operate
Peter Obi is the candidate of all Nigerians , the earlier your accept this fact the better
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by zionstaar75: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tochi3:
Press their necks..

The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

God bless you
Biafra u mean? So u u actually believe we'll vote for people calling Nigeria a zoo?if Igbo become president in the next 20years ii go dash u 100k.February go soon come,u expect the cows and Fulani slaves to vote for obi?I'm laughing in Vietnamese
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
An Old Farmer writes to his Son who is in Prison:
"Dear Son, this year I won't be able to plant Potatoes because I can't dig the field by myself, I know if you are here, you would have helped me".

The Son writes back,
"Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried all the money I stole."

The Police read the letter and the next Day the whole field was dugged up looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following Day the Son wrote again,
'Now plant your Potatoes dad, it's the best I can do from here. '

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Phantom233: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
copyrites:
Tinubu will not get a single vote in this church grin

It's not about the GO being a a Christian or an Igbo man.

They've got many many sound and highly intelligent folks who care about statistics, facts, and figures. Main branches are in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.

Tinubu's last utterance and insult to Obi really exposed him. How do you go to a campaign ground saying "na statistics we go chop" grin
he's intimidated by Obi's intellectual acumen moreover it's becoming clearer by the day that Obi is unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud with lies and deceits. Una don come here again

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Chidex500: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
triple996:
You mean Pandora BAT.Last time i checked Tinubu's name appeared in the Pandora more. That one is no longer a candidate but a comedian!
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by wildkat: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Pastor to Peter Obi: When do you ever tell the truth?
Peter Obi: Never!

From Me to ElSudani: When will you ever get sense?

ElSudani: Never!! I’m a Tilumbu urchin that’s why

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by TINUBUISMAD: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
degali:
Becoming very clear Obi is a Christian project. Forget all the rumour
Go and hang yourself then grin
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:
who go vote that religion fanactic...

Which day una don see sanwo olu a Christian GOVERNOR going to churches to cajore Christian done for vote.. because he knew is not representing Christian alone but all religions....
We dey laugh am yesterday for stadium... Who go vote dis one ?
Majority people wey dey disturbed us with noice be in kinsmen and women...

Watch dis video and hear the fraudter zombidients want is to vote for

https://fb.watch/g_WPsr7N2Q/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Shut up

You weren't at any stadium you voodoo patronizer...
Is it your heroine drug pusher we should vote for ?

Stupid man
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by voskia: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
degali:
Yes he is a Christian project.. go Bleep urself
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by jcross19: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:

Lols..... Have you checked the channel...... We support all political parties.
you are APC urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by ComeHappy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
The love for this man is just too much. God please grant our prayers by letting this man win.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Are you a christain? See dumbass Obi-asslicker linking religion with politics ...thank God there are laws against it....you risk jail.

Obi is Yiibo project, period...Obi is Ipob, BiaFRAUDx project. ...stop deceiving the masses

Hold this one before he commits suicide o.

grin

His tears are over flowing
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Johnthejohn(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
triple996:
your tears dey give me joy Walahi cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by zeuss: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
degali:

Look everyone, here is a victim of neck pressing
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Komu1048(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118689614:
Mr. Peter Obi introduced at the on-going Dominion crusade at the National Stadium , Lagos by pastor David Ogbueli amidst thunderous applause from the excited congregation.

The applause lasted over 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHkBbPpMRQ

https://www./www.apgang.org/permalink/6030429413688109/

God, thank u for not creating me to be a zombie for one serial lair. Its a hard job to try selling a failure that couldnt achieve a thing for 8yrs.
Since there is no shishi to bribe people anymore they are now targeting worship centres that Obi also is a participant to claim he is love.

U can as well show us where he making a lame walk and where he is raising his dead ipob members grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by crixlight2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax.
When Datti Begins his own, you will know what “Division-Of-Labour” truly is.
Which Datti, that one that can’t even organize 500 for campaign , very useless vp
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by 2016v2017: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118689663:
Obi is coming, even Tinubu they fear to call his name grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by dochenaj: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
degali:
If Tinubu thought to win he needed a Muslim, then Obi might as well get a pass for intensely courting Christian votes.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Africum: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
jcross19:
you are APC urchin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2akkBPTrw

Watch the video above and listen to how I described Peter Obi as Nigeria's next President.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by zeuss: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
Biafra u mean? So u u actually believe we'll vote for people calling Nigeria a zoo?if Igbo become president in the next 20years ii go dash u 100k.February go soon come,u expect the cows and Fulani slaves to vote for obi?I'm laughing in Vietnamese
cows and slaves are not needed. If you are one of them then go and die.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by AliyuMahdi9: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

triple996:
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by Goodcitizen1: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
This PO have energy that we like… he is everywhere, without showing any signs of weaknesses . He is not afraid to engage Nigerians for any discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
crixlight2:

Which Datti, that one that can’t even organize 500 for campaign , very useless vp
don't start crying yet.

Obi won't do everything all alone.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by niel63(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Some people still don't understand what organic traffic is.

Ask Linda ikeji and elon what that means.

The biggest revolution will happen in Africa if there isn't a positive change in 2023 election.

The real Nigerians who have been under-recognised will react. You don't want to see the result. Watch out!

Small Endsars, them run away.

This time, there will be no where to run to cos we are everywhere.

The Nigerians that want positive change will react.
I just pray make military no finally take over cos its inevitable as everything dey go like this.

And when the military decides to give power to civilians, what do you think they will do?

Omo, no contestants have any military backings ooo! All of them na civilians.
Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by OkCornel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
priceactionx:
My question is that why suddenly all these politicians always remember place of worships when elections are very close. To me, its a read flag on his own. When Obi was in pdp as their vice candidate, he hardly visited churches like this.
I know he is using apc weakness about MM ticket to gain sympathy, but, what will happen after elections? Either he win or lose! Will the visit continues?
All these Nigerian politicians always ride on peoples sentimental judgements and weaknesses . That's why Nigeria is the way it is.

May the best candidate that will turn around Nigerian situations win.

Best comment on this thread. You are a rational thinker. A very rare trait on Nairaland and Nigeria by extension.

Everyone is catching unnecessary fever on these political prostitutes.

Reality is what everyone will still face after this election season.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) by aalangel(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
NCF, my fellowship in UNN. So glad for "mpa". See how he packed out the stadium. Glory to God!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.