Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (54285 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by stephanie11: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
According to Obiageli Ndukwe, political socialite and publisher of BEAM magazine, Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha has obtained evidence against Justice Inyang Okoro, who is among the federal high court Judges being investigated by the DSS.

She wrote;

I remember that day at Mbaise when Gov Wike met with Justice Inyang Okoro during the pendency of the Rivers State Governorship Election Petition at the Supreme Court.

I also remember that Justice Ngwuta also met with Gov Wike at the Concord Hotel Owerri after the burial ceremony at Mbaise.

The Law is very clear on this! You cannot meet with a litigant in a matter that is before your Lordship.

Ok nah! The burial was an opportunity to deal the deal.
I hope My Lord Justice Okoro knows that this was the genesis of his problem.

Thank God for Gov Rochas Okorocha who has already obtained the CCTV footage from Concord Hotel and the Video recording of the burial ceremony.

More Evidence loading.....

In another post, She stated;

"If you don't help save us from this trouble, we shall all expose everyone who played a role in the N5bn bribe. We are not the only ones who will go down or be used as scapegoats"
....Accused Supreme Court Judges to Gov. Wike

http://politicsngr.com/rochas-okorocha-obtains-cctv-footage-illegal-meeting-justice-okoro-wike/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by realglobe: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
rubbish

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Until we see the footage, it remains nothing but a rumour.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
...........exactly more evidence loading.......I always tell people that Amaechi is too smart, over experience, 8 yrs in the Sate house of Assy, 8yrs in as gov and another yrs as minister.................... For those corrupt rivers people, they will soon know their faith..... You know what, he will soon upload and show more evidence with the town hall meetings that expose wike and others.............

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ezechueze(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by sarrki(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:

A die hard wailer

Weldone

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by wablex(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Den show am to d world now anybodi found wanting shd face d consequences
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by sarrki(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
realglobe:
rubbish

To you bah ?

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by realglobe: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

To you bah ?
Rochas has never been a serious person.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by omenka(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

A die hard wailer
Weldone
I beg your pardon?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Chef2000: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
You dey
How you dey
It has been longgringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zombie( sarrki) no even know when im call fellow zombie(omenka) a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:
...........exactly more evidence loading.......I always tell people that Amaechi is too smart, over experience, 8 yrs in the Sate house of Assy, 8yrs in as gov and another yrs as minister.................... For those corrupt rivers people, they will soon know their faith..... You know what, he will soon upload and show more evidence with the town hall meetings that expose wike and others.............

Show us the video.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
buhari is arresting corruption

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by DLondonboiy: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

A die hard wailer

Weldone

Wailing zombie, you meant?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by DLondonboiy: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:
Zombie no even know when im call fellow zombie a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.

Lol..

Zombiesm go make you dey fool yourself. ..

Chaiii

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Observing...........

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by DesChyko: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

.. the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

Remind me of how many votes Amaechi gave Buhari again grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Kingdov(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
how did okorocha obtain the said footage ? he was also goin to give his own bribe? grin?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
lo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Mujaheeeden: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
I beg your pardon?? undecided
since two zoneBs are fighting because of mistaken identity then lemme relax and listen to

Funny Funny Identity by Oliver d Coque

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by kayo80(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
I like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by nobsalis: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
The person below me just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Boring!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by otitokoroleti: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chai zombies don run mad due to hunger!

zombie vs zombie, lmfao

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by sapientia(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
The drama is real....

Just like movies aint real, I dont believe any of you again... not the judges.. not amaechi.. not wike... not okorocha...

Enough of this and give us good governance...

You guys can act all these and still provide us with a fruitful environment please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK o
This is what we will keep hearing until 2 and half years come and election time again. Accusations and counter accusations. Because am very sure this so called justices are appointed by the PDP carcus within the past 16 years of their rules. The appointment was not without a purpose, at least it is to protect their interest. That is why you will never see a single conclusion or convicted fellows for years. They have formed cliques and cabals within the legal system in such that the so called corrupt SANs are paired with questionable judges . they know how to work it out through registrar's office and manipulate the proceedings. It will take a serious revolution to chase the corrupt ones out. I doubt if Nigeria will be able to survive this corruption fighting back because everywhere is compromised.
Nigeria is really an animal farm.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by BrutalJab: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

A die hard wailer
Weldone

Too much talk talk dey cause misyarn! See ur life nau.

omenka:

Brother are you back Wetin Chase you before go still pursue you o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by caracas: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta
Trash n dry .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wike till forever!!!. If you don't like him go and hang.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.