Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? (2173 Views)

Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) / Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today / Lasting Solution To Honda Ball Joint Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? by bjtinz: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pickmycall:
At my former place of work,a car dealer negotiated with the hotel manager to be parking his car at the fence of the hotel.The hotel contracted policemen to be guarding the hotel.
At midnight,a thief gained access through one of the tokumbo cars parked at the hotel fence and removed the gearbox.
According to a cab driver who saw them inside his car he slept in that night,he was calling the mopol's number who was on duty that night because he said he saw the thief with a pistol.Unfortunatately the mopol couldn't answer his phone call.
It seemed to be a planned job because the mopol also slept in his own car parked outside too.

Hian!! shocked A whole gear box kwa!!? This one weak me oo 🥺
Re: Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? by Timagex(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
seglabsy:
ok i stay in oyo now but i do come to always.pls u said u need 2004 honda civic?like how much?because i have a dealer with one in lagos at 750k but the engine is faulty.08032432089 whatsapp

Engine is faulty? I'll rather not sir. Thanks tho.
Re: Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? by seglabsy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Timagex:

Engine is faulty? I'll rather not sir. Thanks tho.
i asked, like how much are u looking at?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help With Toyota Camry Orobo Transmission Problem / The New Range Rover Sentinel 2015 "It Can Withstand Bullets And Bombs" / ₦135m Brabus G700 And ₦110m Brabus GL700 Test Drive In Lagos By Motion Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.