Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab (436 Views)

Togo President, Faure Gnassingbe Abolishes Presidential Election / Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab / Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balabluuuu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by Andres28(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
My people let's get the vote done here once again.
I vote HE peter obi.
How about you?

Re: Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by immortalcrown(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria is full of surprises. Anybody can win.
Re: Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by Ahmed0336(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2022
It's between BAT and AA.

If na betting, I'd stake my money on BAT.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by dat9jaguy(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2022
The race is really between 2 people, Tinubu and Atiku.
Though unfortunate but that is the sad reality. Obi and Kwankwaso are just there to add 'flavor' to the contest.

Re: Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi
Re: Sincerely Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balab by itsRhamzy: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2022
LoL The northerners I know and live with are definitely not voting BAT enmasse like they did to Buhari. And Atiku being their son stands big chances of winning. Forget the noise online, Obi cannot win the election if we're being honest with ourselves. He cannot penetrate into the north cos I don't see anyone mentioning his name or singing his praises here. Like nobody gives a Fvck about Obi or Balabu that much. Atiku for the win.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Organization Found Guilty On 17 Counts Of Fraud Etc / Balloons And Ufo’s Are Being Used To Distract You From The Following / Israel Turns Gaza Into Punching Bag Following Israel's Disgrace In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.