Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran (1129 Views)

Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections / Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by Honchoslim16(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
advocatejare:

Inú odù ifá wo nìyén wà?
Ifa is life smiley
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by advocatejare(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Ifa is life smiley
Even ifa doesn’t make such a claim. It’s a shame you can’t show us your reference grin
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by HisSplendor: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegalWolf:

Nope, you won’t run away from this hypocrisy.

I’m not even talking about lying again but forgery, a completely new matter that YOU were witness to. So are you telling me that you CANNOT remember when I said TenQ forged my statement and asked for your comment? Do you know how many times I asked for your comments that you specifically dodged it? In fact, at a point when I kept hammering on it, I think you said something along the lines that you’ll comment about it when we finished discussing the matter on one thread about Yoruba God of Iron? [I would have thrown jabs but I’ll be respectful] are you telling me that you’ve forgotten all these things?

Like Hissplendor? Really? I remember I brought out my comment and the statement he forged. Then I think I asked you to point out to where in my comment did I say it? Is this all what you’ve forgotten too?

You were in that thread from day 1 man! And this will even rile me up if you deny it. Are you denying all these or should I dig out your posts?

Modified: can you remotely remember when you said this? A click on the link will help

I can remember the forgery allegation but I can't remember what was forged. I don't think I saw it. Bring it out again, let's do justice to that.
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by HisSplendor: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Please shut up!

I am only waiting for that lies you claim since yesterday night!

All this your long thrash na time waster

Your own disgrace will be far worse than Moshay's in Shaa Allah!

What's the origin of Jesus?

What can you tell us about him from 2months-11yrs?

From 13-30yrs?

Talking about unknown origin!

Why are you so pained? Is it because I mentioned your Taqqiya and Sunna lies which your Allah so much loves?

A man from Saudi Arabia who lived about 600 yrs after Jesus who couldn't even differentiate between Mary the mother of Jesus and Mariam the sister of Aaron who lived about 2,000yrs before Jesus told you the fake history of Jesus in his younger years, and you believe him this much?

"Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, “ O Mary you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste.”" - Quran 19:27-2

So, Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron?

Can't you see? Antichristian, can't you see the deception? Is that not so glaring? Do you really want to go to hell? Why are you defending lies? Please just be loyal to your own soul and make the right decisions for yourself.

Who made that mistake in Mary and Mariam mix up? Mohammad or Allah?

Moshay was never disgraced. Another Taqqiya!

I'll fish out the Joseph mix up too. I'm not fighting you or fighting Islam. Your anger towards me is not necessary. I just want you to know the truth.

Be loyal to your soul, my brother.
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by lammy197(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
You changed the scripture just to achieve what?
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by AntiChristian: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
HisSplendor:

Why are you so pained? Is it because I mentioned your Taqqiya and Sunna lies which your Allah so much loves?

A man from Saudi Arabia who lived about 600 yrs after Jesus who couldn't even differentiate between Mary the mother of Jesus and Mariam the sister of Aaron who lived about 2,000yrs before Jesus told you the fake history of Jesus in his younger years, and you believe him this much?

"Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, “ O Mary you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste.”" - Quran 19:27-2

So, Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron?

Can't you see? Antichristian, can't you see the deception? Is that not so glaring? Do you really want to go to hell? Why are you defending lies? Please just be loyal to your own soul and make the right decisions for yourself.

Who made that mistake in Mary and Mariam mix up? Mohammad or Allah?

Moshay was never disgraced. Another Taqqiya!

I'll fish out the Joseph mix up too. I'm not fighting you or fighting Islam. Your anger towards me is not necessary. I just want you to know the truth.

Be loyal to your soul, my brother.

It seems you are dumb or just acting like one? Create your thread on it.
Pack your three lies together and bring them there!

Or are you afraid your lies will be exposed?
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by LegalWolf: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
HisSplendor:

I can remember the forgery allegation but I can't remember what was forged. I don't think I saw it. Bring it out again, let's do justice to that.

Do justice? To something I asked for your comments on God knows how many occasions? why didn’t you answer in the heat of the moment ? Or is it something you cannot find again on Nairaland that I should go and “bring it out” ?

To be very clear, I’m not concerned if you saw it or not neither am I willing to go dig it out at the moment. The key thing is YOU remember the allegations were made and YOU can check your mentions to get them out. Of what use is your justice to me?

And that reminds me, the last time I invited you to do justice, you stepped into the arena. Did you not? Oh you’ve forgotten! I could see the hypocrisy seep through your teeth. Please don’t talk to me about justice. If you really want to do justice, run through the countless times I mentioned you and you’ll see the post I quoted the potential thief and my comment together.

I think it is enough attention I’ve given to you for now. Like I said before, I do not have issues with you just like I don’t have against Elated. I know who I’m dealing with and who I want to spend my energy on. If you want to open a new war front with me, think twice.

Really think twice before you mention me. I’m forgiving you in advance for any response to this post. But not for any other mention. Read my lips: no other mention again.
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by HisSplendor: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
LegalWolf:

Do justice? To something I asked for your comments on God knows how many occasions? why didn’t you answer in the heat of the moment ? Or is it something you cannot find again on Nairaland that I should go and “bring it out” ?

To be very clear, I’m not concerned if you saw it or not neither am I willing to go dig it out at the moment. The key thing is YOU remember the allegations were made and YOU can check your mentions to get them out. Of what use is your justice to me?

And that reminds me, the last time I invited you to do justice, you stepped into the arena. Did you not? Oh you’ve forgotten! I could see the hypocrisy seep through your teeth. Please don’t talk to me about justice. If you really want to do justice, run through the countless times I mentioned you and you’ll see the post I quoted the potential thief and my comment together.

I think it is enough attention I’ve given to you for now. Like I said before, I do not have issues with you just like I don’t have against Elated. I know who I’m dealing with and who I want to spend my energy on. If you want to open a new war front with me, think twice.

Really think twice before you mention me. I’m forgiving you in advance for any response to this post. But not for any other mention. Read my lips: no other mention again.

Smiles.

You're talking as if Nairaland is my house. Once I make a post, I may forget that I made that post until someone mentions me on it. I may not even visit this site for days. How do you want me to remember all my activities here?

You'll be screaming hypocrisy, hypocrisy all the time as if you even know everything about the person you're dealing with.

Truly, you do not need my Justice. What help would it give? If TenQ really forged your statements as you claim, he himself knows that he did evil. His conscience is judge, and also, the just Judge of the whole earth would do justice to the matter.
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by HisSplendor: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

It seems you are dumb or just acting like one? Create your thread on it.
Pack your three lies together and bring them there!

Or are you afraid your lies will be exposed?

Even the quote from the Quran is my lie? Hahahaha. How bad can this really get?

Be loyal to your own soul.
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by Honchoslim16(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
advocatejare:

Even ifa doesn’t make such a claim. It’s a shame you can’t show us your reference grin
Ifa is life cool
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by LegalWolf: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2022
HisSplendor:

Smiles.

You're talking as if Nairaland is my house. Once I make a post, I may forget that I made that post until someone mentions me on it. I may not even visit this site for days. How do you want me to remember all my activities here?

You'll be screaming hypocrisy, hypocrisy all the time as if you even know everything about the person you're dealing with.

Truly, you do not need my Justice. What help would it give? If TenQ really forged your statements as you claim, he himself knows that he did evil. His conscience is judge, and also, the just Judge of the whole earth would do justice to the matter.

Ok. My wise counsel for you stands: don’t mention me or drag me in your scuffle
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Nov 28, 2022
HisSplendor:

Even the quote from the Quran is my lie? Hahahaha. How bad can this really get?

Be loyal to your own soul.

Open your thread!
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by advocatejare(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

You're a ninny to even create a thread with this. And there's none more asinine that your colleagues cheering you up on this! Joseph was sold at a reduced price for someone who is invaluable! The value of money is not even emphasised but the miserable price!

Well, anything for the camera!
Wallow in your folly!
Liar. It was not a miserable price

“The twenty shekels paid for Joseph was about normal for a slave in this time period, as attested in other literature of this time (for instance, the laws of Hammurabi)”

Opuro!
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2022
advocatejare:
NeoWanZaeed long time, come and see another falsehoods in your Quran wink

You are still on your dolal. Well, If you die a non Muslim. You'll only have yourself to blame

PS: I don't dialogue with a kafir
Re: Historical Inaccuracies In The Quran by advocatejare(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You are still on your dolal. Well, If you die a non Muslim. You'll only have yourself to blame

PS: I don't dialogue with a kafir
Muhammad was a kafir who gave you his tribal idol Allah to worship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Say Jews Ar Unbeleivers, Jews Say Christians Are Pagans Who Is Right? / Re-i Am An Atheist! / Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Which One Keeps The Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.