Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina (53581 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
ariesbull:
na the same oil dem get we get but the difference is that we are blacks and evil minded

Na the same Muslim wey dem he we are get here...the difference is that they aren't blacks and we are blacks and we don't send our people
Another loser with inferiority complex
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
I don't back corruption u re bro. Why re we not earning enough? We have all what it takes to earn more than enough.

Have a good day. You are still being abusive.

I can't argue with abusive
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by MrSensor(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Na lie
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Have a good day. You are still being abusive.

I can't argue with abusive
abusive kee u dere. happy wkend.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
abusive kee u dere. happy wkend.

Bye, D.O.C.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Abdotcom(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
The cost of the car equal the amount Tinubu left for US
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by saintkeppy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

True, but even if it was 5 million barrels we were producing, we won't have enough money.

We have a population that is growing faster than our available revenue from resources...which means we have to either diversify or suffer more.

Yes, i totally agree with you, We are not serious about developing other mineral resources available in commercial quantities in our country, even Agriculture etc, most important thing is less corruption as well as rejig our security Architecture, then watch as thing fall into place irrespective of our huge population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Mirasteel: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Arab money
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by KennethEnyi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Useless Nigeria
Anyway
They bought the rolls Royce already after bribing the officials and buying the match…
Nothing Arab money cannot do
It can support the us treasury , enslave entire countries , build 12 brand new stafiums in the span of just 4 years , buy the entire Disneyland Paris, and bribe its way into hosting the World Cup!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Johnn78: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Soft
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Johnn78: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

True, but even if it was 5 million barrels we were producing, we won't have enough money.

We have a population that is growing faster than our available revenue from resources...which means we have to either diversify or suffer more.
cool
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Bye, D.O.C.
its a pleasure my nigga
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
its a pleasure my nigga

OKAY, LWMP
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

OKAY, LWMP
I tink say u don go ooo.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
A lot of people think that Nigeria should 'learn from this'..

Well, let's start by saying that , even if we somehow managed to roust up the cash to give 22 players a Phantom each (and lead to the IMF really getting angry with us )....the problem is, a Rolls Royce phantom is a very expensive car to maintain.

Ngolo Kante, the French international, owns a Morris Mini. A ordinary car like a Toyota for example. The reason why he owns it is because if the car breaks down, he can easily find spare parts, and repair it. And if he needs to change oil, he can just drive into the nearest fuel station and change the oil. Plus the car is cheap. Not expensive, cheap.

A Phantom costs money to maintain and repair. Far too much money to repair. If it broke down on the streets of Lagos, that is something that Rafiu cannot fix because it needs specific parts, and it needs specific maintenance conditions... At the end, it would cost the average player a lot of money...at which point he either....

1.Sells it.

2.Leaves it to gather rust in his house....

It's an expensive gift.

Plus, why should a country, with a lot of poor people, and a lot of issues wasting money on fat cats, and corruption, waste money on buying Phantoms for players who cannot drive it on our kind of roads...or even to their villages?..when we could have used that money for drilling boreholes in many villages.

We should get our priorities right.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
LOVEGINO:
I tink say u don go ooo.

Yeah, DLO.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by LOVEGINO(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yeah, DLO.
my new fwen
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nursepepeye(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Talk-and-do leaders.
now that Poland don make Saudi lule nko?
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Blake755: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
Is it true the Saudi King threaten to kill them all if they lose to Poland?
It seems the are already dead wink grin cheesy
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Mryacks: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
emmabest2000:

and they are 1 down already today

Lmao....at least them reward the first effort na grin
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Teaser4:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/world-cup-2022-saudi-players-gifted-luxury-cars-upsetting-argentina.amp

The Samsung phone dey gave Nigerians during the Olympics shey the Nigerian officials seized it... lol

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by pacificom: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
One of the countries where oil money works for the good of the citizens
Even Angola govt pay certain amount to all their citizen as benefit. But only politicians dey feel oil money in Nigeria.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Bye, G.O.W.M.T.L.L.A.C.A.A
Okay, whatever.. clearly as it appears you are incapable of expressing your feelings in a simplified way

Be lucky! grin
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by ariesbull: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Another loser with inferiority complex
blablabla
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Gboom: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Saudi: 40 million people...living on revenue from 10 million barrels of crude per day.

Nigeria: 220 million people living on revenue from 1.1 million barrels of crude per day...

Any questions.?

Modified

Anyone who reads the above and thinks that I am backing corruption and looting , better think again.

My point is simple. We are not earning enough money to live like the Saudis, and if we want to live above them, we need alternate sources of income.

And yes we need to fight corruption.

Again, we are not earning enough money. Even the Saudis...if oil drops to 10 dollars a barrel, they would be in deep panic mode.

Modified

I won't be answering any mentions for today. Have other things to do...but for Further reading, look for the links below..

1.What we need to do

2.Why an oil dependent economy is a bad idea

3. Wake up call for africa
You are a very intelligent person.

Fingers are not equal
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Okorondo: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Na who da give you the number of barrel when Dem da produce for Nigeria use your head believe these leaders at your peril
Kobonaire234:

Saudi: 40 million people...living on revenue from 10 million barrels of crude per day.

Nigeria: 220 million people living on revenue from 1.1 million barrels of crude per day...

Any questions.?

Modified

Anyone who reads the above and thinks that I am backing corruption and looting , better think again.

My point is simple. We are not earning enough money to live like the Saudis, and if we want to live above them, we need alternate sources of income.

And yes we need to fight corruption.

Again, we are not earning enough money. Even the Saudis...if oil drops to 10 dollars a barrel, they would be in deep panic mode.

Modified

I won't be answering any mentions for today. Have other things to do...but for Further reading, look for the links below..

1.What we need to do

2.Why an oil dependent economy is a bad idea

3. Wake up call for africa

1 Like

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by izubext007: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Thier leaders don't , they just have right mind set to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Okorondo:
Na who da give you the number of barrel when Dem da produce for Nigeria use your head believe these leaders at your peril

Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by marlow1962(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
damble:
New cars because they won a match? Where did Nigeria miss it? It is the same crude oil we have ooo. Their citizens are living princes and princesses while ours is otherwise
Voting a new president won’t solve Nigerians problem. It’s going to take a revolution to cleanse this country, but unfortunately Nigerians are so stupid to realize they need good life. The illiteracy in this country is very high, even the ones who went to sch and have phd’s are still stupid.
Look at what USA is made to today, citizens having companies in their own country, investing in their country that made it wat it is today. Our politicians steal from us just to go make another man leave a comfortable life, why ur own country is in shackles.
Tinubu made Lagos Tinubu made Lagos that some ppl are shouting about, tinubu made Lagos in what way?
Did he create jobs for ppl?
Did he provide basic needs of ppl?
Did he care about the well fair of the ppl?
Only to keep stealing billions, why the poverty curse ones are supporting him.

Omo my bro, Nigeria no fit better AGAIN.
Re: Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina by obi4eze(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Herve Renard denied this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Storm Enugu For Funny Bone's Wedding / France Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 14th December 2022 / Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr: November 28, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.