Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. (33324 Views)

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / 50 Suspects Arrested Over Attacks In Imo State / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KudyDuru: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
The South East spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Dr Josef Onoh has hit out at stalwart of the Labour Party (LP) Kenneth Okonkwo for his recent ‘premiering’ on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Okonkwo had among other things asked people not to vote for Tinubu, alleging that the APC presidential candidate was incoherent in his statements and blasphemed the Bible and the Koran at different times.

But in a hilarious reply to Okonkwo, Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ where he pitiably told his friend, Paulo, that he would have explained things well to him on the demands of ritual money making before his initiation.

Onoh said that an actor remains one, more so when Okonkwo is a stereotyped flat character, whose inflexibility is gradually reshaping him to a demagogue, and irretrievably into his abyss.

He asked Okonkwo to do well and become a grown up and change from his inconsistencies instead of junketing from one political party to another and leaving all his ambitions inconclusive.

He cited Okonkwo’s 2019 stint in the APC where he claimed that he was contesting for governorship of Enugu State but ended up only throwing verbal missiles and could not afford to purchase nominations forms, making an anti-climax performance.

Onoh told him that a good actor quits the stage when the ovation is loudest, suggesting for Okonkwo to go back to the clairvoyants that he was so used to in his movies and ask them for a divination instead of running round the circles of different professions.

Onoh said: “The character, Kenneth Okonkwwo, in his audition as an actor has confused the basic fundamental principles of politicking to represent acting. His auditioning into politics started in 2014 and since then has auditioned for different political parties such as the PDP, the APC and now the Labour Party and in all these auditions; he exhibited his poor stage performances.

“Whereas Asiwaju is busy galvanizing for votes, entertainers such as Actor Kenneth Okonkwo have been conducting auditions for another movie role, but politics is not a movie role. His claim that Asiwaju is becoming a demigod is because Asiwaju himself spends time canvassing for votes and the amount of votes he has garnered; including his expanding supports in the south east are what have beclouded Actor Kenneth Okonkwo’s vision.

“While Asiwaju is still testing the microphone, Okonkwo is still trying to study his scripts. With our 40 million registered members, 22 sitting governors, absolute majority in the national Assembly, our candidate ranks as the best Governor in the last 23 years. We can only wish Okonkwo well but should understand that the Asiwaju presidential campaign is not a movie audition and it’s for serious-minded people.

“Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/onoh-hits-kenneth-okonkwo-over-attacks-on-tinubu/

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Joevics(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

305 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Hiliah: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Inconsequential if you ask me

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Whi7bTZiRpwf2QPz9

34 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by immortalcrown(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmm!

This is a case of "The friend of our enemy is our enemy".

3 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
While Asiwaju is still testing the microphone, Okonkwo is still trying to study his scripts. With our 40 million registered members, 22 sitting governors, absolute majority in the national Assembly, our candidate ranks as the best Governor in the last 23 years. We can only wish Okonkwo well but should understand that the Asiwaju presidential campaign is not a movie audition and it’s for serious-minded people.

This is supposed to be funny? Does this mad man know that entertainers contribute about 2% to Nigeria's GDP?

This is the same GDP that his useless party ruined in 7 years. .

If people like Kenñeth cannot contribute to politics, who else should? The insane drug addict who goes about stealing everything, from public assets to people's identities, and childhood memories?

Sane Nigerians must take back their country from career political jobbers without enterprise. Useless lots.

219 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
"Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”

Kenneth is living in bondage of an inconclusive political life. Let him enjoy his 5-minutes of political fame; he is low budget Pa Babachir Lawal, they don't have electoral value yet some lazy media platforms elevate them.
check my signature for free stuffs!

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KudyDuru: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hiliah:
Inconsequential if you ask me
Very very.

8 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KudyDuru: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joevics:
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

I wonder.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Yankiss(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Andy Onoh, the issue is not whether Tinubu succeeds in his ambition riding on the back of national myopia. The problem is, if among the candidates that declared for the position, most importantly the 'triumvirates', you can thumb your chest and declare that Nigeria made a healthy choice in the event of Tinubu emergence.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by bobobenz: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
THE MISSILES THAT KENNETH FIRED ON THE TINUBU CAMP PAIN THEM DIE AND LOST THEM A LOT OF FOLLOWERS grin

AT LEAST KENNETH HAS A WELL DEFINED CAREER NOT JOSEF WHOSE ONLY VALIDATION IS BEING THE SON OF A FORMER GOVERNOR OF OLD ANAMBARA THAT HASNT EVEN STEPPED OUT OF HIS FATHERS SHADOW... A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A F00L AT 40

AS E DE PAIN THEM E DE SWEET US LOL

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
RIPP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KudyDuru: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

This is a case of "The friend of our enemy is our enemy".
Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by DesChyko: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
A seasoned actor is a flat character?

Of all people, it is a person who has executed many characters successfully that he described as having a flat character? grin

What's with people and not thinking things through when they link up with this party sef? Are they planning to sell their brains as refurbished? grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Donjazet2: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigerians should not let themselves be decieved by the pro-tinubu comments they see here or the suspicious likes on some of his posts. Know that unlike you and i, average users of this site that come to read news once in a while, the APC has employed the use of troll farms, bots and "digital media team" whose job during the campaign is to try and shape and manipulate public opinions.

Please repost this post and pictures below so that others can be sensitized. See the proofs below, see where the owner of this site is also complaining about these shenanigans.
Share and repost so that others would not be decieved. This is information warfare, a battle of the minds.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu and Nation newspaper are comedians

4 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by JosephXavier: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
They are now attacking Ken Okonkwo for the movie he acted in in 1991 grin grin grin

But the same people want us to forget the drug case of their candidate in that same period

Let us focus on the issues raised by Ken:

Is Tinubu not speaking incoherently?

Is he not playing for?

Is he not playing ethnic politics

Is his vice not a Boko Haram sponsor?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu and APC have been rejected. Deal with it

14 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nayturalistic: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Labor Party sha wan labor in vain

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Franking: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Okonkwo is not contesting president so leave him out of it.

Is Tinumbu not incoherent? Has he not made enough blunders for sensible people to throw him under the bus?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Damn!

“ But in a hilarious reply to Okonkwo, Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ ”

APC got brilliant brains!

Dropped the missile on Okonkwo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Menclothing: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lolz New president loading
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by CelestineNelson: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
The issues I have with other campaign spokesmen is that they are not grounded in facts...they rather mock or do drama. No invincible evidence to market their candidate...

3 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Ofunaofu: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by BATified2023: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
That Kenneth with his big mouth like pot cover thinks it’s nollywood acting where he can b anything at anytime

208 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by gbaskiboy: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Honestly speaking if you watch the interview Kenneth Okonkwo finished Tinubu giving him upper cut on channel TV.

In the excerpt he said how can you vote for a man who cannot align his thought to make coherent words, them he made gimmick of Tinubu " Church rat eating communion sacrifice, God bless PDAPC a non-existence party, Blu baba blue bluuuuuue". He then asked Seun, how do you expect such man to rub shoulders with the world presidents. Seun responded, let us end the interview grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Corrinthians(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Two Igbos fighting. None of my business. smiley
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by casualobserver: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Okonkwo is an 1mbecile. Not because he attacks APC or Tinubu, many people do and it is his right to but he comes across as a fool whenever he talks. Too much drama. Trying to sound more intelligent than he is. Like the author said, he is not auditioning for a role. Speak English without all the drama let us hear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by emperordelis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Las las,if you decide to get involved in politics,be ready to chest it with courage when they dig out the number of times you stole meat from your mother's pot as a teenager

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ganisucks(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
We are in politics, a serious affair, this boy is bringing Nollywood into the arena of public discourse.
Question: How many of the indomie generation have seen the movie: Living in bondage.

You should be analyzing what he said, and picking holes in his statements, but rather than do that, you have left the pitch and goal post to joggle ball in the car park for the admiration of basketball fans.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Throwback: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Na Bianca Ojukwu brother be this ooo.

Will Bianca truly forgive Peter Obi for betraying Ojukwu and APGA.

I never see the person that Peter Obi cannot betray.

Even Peter denied Jesus 3 times, this Peter come add Obi lies join im own deceit.

194 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ganisucks(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Franking:
Okonkwo is not contesting president so leave him out of it.

Is Tinumbu not incoherent? Has he not made enough blunders for sensible people to throw him under the bus?
The onoh guy was just blabbing on and on about a Nollywood movie, in place of focusing on the critical errors that everyone has noticed in his principal, even without the finger pointing of Okonkwo.
This shows that Onoh and APC have no message to sell, and no idea how to tackle the widespread appeal of Peter Obi.
Its the same way, a supposed trained accountant was saying numbers don't matter. All that matters to him is mantra and demagoguery.
A boxer who does not understand the need for learning how to punch.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.