Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,825 members, 7,841,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria And Blind Politicking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Blind Politicking (144 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: There Is A Lot Of Deceit In Nigerian Politicking / Wike,ipob And Blind Tribal Politics / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Blind Politicking by Justiceleague12: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abraham Lincoln define democracy as the government of the people, by the people and for the people. With this word I'll give my own thoughts and views on Nigeria blind politicking that has eaten deep into every fabric of the nation.
Politics gives us a chance to Choose their those who will represent them in their respective positions, but this opportunity has be bastardised by our greet politicians in our country. Nigerians has been in bondage for so long that we are now celebrating politicians who normally should be in jail after or even before the end of their tenure.
One way Nigeria politicians has done that is makings us feel like we are the enemies of ourselves. And tribalism and religion as being a very powerful tool which our politicians have use to divide us. We are too blind to know and fight our common enemy (the politicians). I have asked myself so many times, If I vote for you on the of the same religion and faith, will the market woman/man sell for me on religious grounds? I doubt it. If you fail to provide good security, will those lunatic let me leave.
It is time that we stop voting on religious and ethnic ground. And this election (2023) is a test of now long we are ready to move away from voting on religious and ethnic ground and vote for those who are pragmatic to solve our problems.

(1) (Reply)

Koda Naka Kaso Na Kwarae Wazirin Kawae / Violation Of Human Rights: Aisha Buhari Should Be Charged To Court / Atiku/okowa Arrival To Ondo State Yesterday On 30/11/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.