Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,048 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes (2589 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East / Atiku Can Never Win 25% Votes In Rivers - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by chinchum(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
You listed 22 states and fct. Where are the other 2 states. It is 24 states + fct.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by buckeyemedia: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
Obi best strategy was the PDP platform in 2027 Atiku will be 81 . it almost impossible to fullfil the condition using a LP platform a tribalistic and poorly educated voting population . Buhari and his fanatically supporter tried repeatedly without success .
He wants to become President in Nigeria with a Parry that has no Governor, Senator, House of Representatives members, both @ State & Federal? What kind of joke is that?

1 Like

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by rolams(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
GorillaApp:

No vex too.
I didn't see Obi will win. It could be anybody.

But the confidence with which you guys assert who will win or not is mind boggling

But I didn't mention or tip anybody to win either.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Afamed: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He wants to become President in Nigeria with a Parry that has no Governor, Senator, House of Representatives members, both @ State & Federal? What kind of joke is that?

Stop wasting your time with those children. They do not have history of politics in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Workch: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Tell them! But inevitably, he will return to his business, he will return to PDP, and LP will be LP.
lol grin
Reality is dawning on you all slowly
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Munamoqel: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
he not serious at all
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by GorillaApp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
rolams:

But I didn't mention or tip anybody to win either.
Why were you so certain that Obi will not win?
The race is between Obi and atiku
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Waterysperm: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obi will get 25% in Gombe state. I am ready to stake with anybody on this.

1 Like

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by buckeyemedia: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Waterysperm:
Obi will get 25% in Gombe state. I am ready to stake with anybody on this.
Please stop your sarcasm , before some oblivious ipobians turned Obidients take your joke seriously.

You know what they say, a lie told most often may be presumed as the truth by the less informed.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by buckeyemedia: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
GorillaApp:

Ok, between Pdp & Pdp?

You think everyone is as clueless as you ipobians who have abandoned your Biafra Illusionist agitation turned oblivious Obidients today?

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by GorillaApp(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok, between Pdp & Pdp?

You think everyone is as clueless as you ipobians who have abandoned your Biafra Illusionist agitation turned oblivious Obidients today?
So Everyone that doesn't tow your line is now an ipobian grin ?

Go there and see the massive love from these people ( ipobians grin of these regions)
Your f00lishness is like zee world, it's interesting everyday

Maybe you need to come down to Edo, Delta, bayelsa, cross River, rivers, Benue etc and meet other ipobians abi.?
Your f00lishness na really follow come.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
To be sincere, I do not see Peter obi getting 25% in any NE or NW state aside Taraba and Kaduna.
His best bet is Kogi, he needs to strike Kogi big time.
Kogi is very important

Kogi people are easier to convince than the chronic core northerners
Add Adamawa state, with little work, he can get 25%..
40% of the the Christians are with him, plus non indigenous voters like myself..
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by buckeyemedia: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
GorillaApp:

So Everyone that doesn't tow your line is now an ipobian grin ?

Go there and see the massive love from these people ( ipobians grin of these regions)
Your f00lishness is like zee world, it's interesting everyday

Maybe you need to come down to Edo, Delta, bayelsa, cross River, rivers, Benue etc and meet other ipobians abi.?
Your f00lishness na really follow come.
I was in Benin city 3 days ago, all I saw in the city was pdp, Atiku & Okowa, same when I visited Delta State, all pdp, all these Peter Obi nonsense is just social media hype, what is called legalese in law.

Which is making an issue or conversation seem larger than it really is.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by GorillaApp(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I was in Benin city 3 days ago, all I saw in the city was pdp, Atiku & Okowa, same when I visited Delta State, all pdp, all these Peter Obi nonsense is just social media hype, what is called legalese in law.

Which is making an issue or conversation seem larger than it really is.
It is just some few months aware. If you are so confident about Edo/Delta? Then let's bet. Who will win, LP or PDP
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by buckeyemedia: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
GorillaApp:

It is just some few months aware. If you are so confident about Edo/Delta? Then let's bet. Who will win, LP or PDP
Mushroom Labor Parry that was whining that Obaseki did not allow them use Samuel Ogbemudia stadium for rally will win Edo State?

Maybe you escaped from a treatment clinic in Uselu?
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Ganjafama(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
psucc:
The challenge ahead is educating the electorates on the LP logo. People are more home with the umbrella and the broom. They can easily identity them and thumbprint there on. But LP is new to most of the voters.

If this is done, it will give Obi a better chance
That's why I've always maintained that illiteracy is the major problem we have in this country.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by rolams(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
GorillaApp:

Nigerian political factors.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by GorillaApp(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mushroom Labor Parry that was whining that Obaseki did not allow them use Samuel Ogbemudia stadium for rally will win Edo State?

If you are so sure of Atiku winning Edo, then let's bet.
No be to dey curse people wey u no even fit be their gateman
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by TheEndless: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:

The only thing you Agbado corner boys know how to do is throw tantrums at whoever isn’t dangerously stupid enough to support a strikingly old dingBAT. If you’re so sure of yourself, take his bet and stop vomiting dustbin all over the place like someone suffering brain damage from spending too much time in the masalashi!

Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by iluvdonjazzy: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Workch:
1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Imo
4. Ebonyi
5. Edo
6. Enugu
7. Lagos
8. Ondo
9. Oyo
10. Rivers
11. Bayelsa
12. Akwa ibom
13. Corssrivers
14. Delta
16. Nasarawa
17. Benue
18. Abuja
19. Plateau
20. Taraba
21. kaduna
22. Ogun
23. Ekiti

He needs to work hard to grab 25% in Kogi, that’s his best bet. If he does, he will become the president of Nigeria without a rerun, else, he’s in for a rerun.
you didn't mention FCT
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by SlurUsername1: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Workch:
1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Imo
4. Ebonyi
5. Edo
6. Enugu
7. Lagos
8. Ondo
9. Oyo
10. Rivers
11. Bayelsa
12. Akwa ibom
13. Corssrivers
14. Delta
16. Nasarawa
17. Benue
18. Abuja
19. Plateau
20. Taraba
21. kaduna
22. Ogun
23. Ekiti

He needs to work hard to grab 25% in Kogi, that’s his best bet. If he does, he will become the president of Nigeria without a rerun, else, he’s in for a rerun.

Clown, how far? grin
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Workch:
lol grin
Reality is dawning on you all slowly

When it seems your dream is failing, dream again! Your dreams will keep your comforted.
Re: States That Peter Obi Is Likely To Win Or Get 25% Votes by Ballmer: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
How market foolish soul

Workch:
1. Abia
2. Anambra
3. Imo
4. Ebonyi
5. Edo
6. Enugu
7. Lagos
8. Ondo
9. Oyo
10. Rivers
11. Bayelsa
12. Akwa ibom
13. Corssrivers
14. Delta
16. Nasarawa
17. Benue
18. Abuja
19. Plateau
20. Taraba
21. kaduna
22. Ogun
23. Ekiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Tribal Bigōts Fuelled The Hate And Xenophobic Attacks Of Igbo's In Lagos / CJN Ariwoola Sighted In Abuja On Friday (Video+Photos) / Aerial View Images Of Flooding Around River Niger In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.