Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68178 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NuruDiddy: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Nigerian Youths get your APV then vote APC with it then get your PVC and vote LP. It's very simple.
No quarrel
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Faradmax: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
...what a joke people..what a joke country. We refuse to know the truth. I wonder how we shall be set free.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Lazenby007(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Time Bomb
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Simplythebest: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
The day he went to Ebony state
Hier:

Lol, please when did this happen so Racoon can help us update the gaffes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by leketon: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2022

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by benheaven(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
ANYBODY SUPPORTING TINUBU IS CURSED. BAT IS HAVING DIMENTIA. EXPIRED MAN. TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE FROM THE PIT OF HELL. LET THEM CHANGE THEIR WAYS BECAUSE IF THIS NATION BURNS IT WILL SPARE NO MAN. NOBODY HAS ANYTHING TO GAIN FROM THESE WOES OF A NATION.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Hier(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Simplythebest:
The day he went to Ebony state

grin grin, I will do my homework grin

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by yemi1504: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
iSense247:
If you are planning to vote declined Tinubu next year, may your life be ruled like Nigeria under Buhari.

AMIN for them!
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by iSense247: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
MansoryMX:

Some of them will sleep and not wake up! How can any reasonable person who is suffering from hardship caused by APC still open his/her two naked eyes and support same APC. Isn’t it witchcraft? Them be witches and wizards! Because I do not have any other logical explanation as to why they are all supporting a biohazard waiting to explode in 2023 if given the slightest opportunity!!!

Before this year go end….

Cc PandoraObi Offpoint Kaysalas
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
HIS DEMENTIA HAS PROGRESSED SO BADLY? IT IS HIS TURN NO DOUBT, BUT HIS NOT IN FORM AT ALL.LET HIM ALLOW A YOUNGMAN TO DO THIS TOUGH JOB THAT REQUIRES SOUND BODY AND MIND. angry sad undecided
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ofiko123(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
May God help us all..
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Fira09(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
And his dullard miscreant like ShaqFu will acknowledge this as "lapsus linguae".

You guys are just worthless.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kcos: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
APC bad product, this man is sick.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ShaqFu: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fira09:
And his dullard miscreant like Sh aqFu will acknowledge this as "lapsus linguae".

You guys are just worthless.
I see you're still hurting from the expletives I hauled at your useless and worthless self. No this, this is only the beginning. You'll soon eat your own sh1t and give yourself a lousy round of applause, you empty headed wimp.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You and your kindred are pained that Tinubu will lord over you guys

If e easy you sef go try am with una Nzogbu Nzogbu politics grin
Oh point of correction, Tinubu will lord over those of you in Nigeria. Yeah, my parents are from Nigeria and that makes me one but sadly for you, I was not birthed in Nigeria. Can your President extend his Aso Rock down to Canada here? I guess not, Lol �� Enjoy yourself mate
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by caesymore(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come

You are a demented fool qoute me anywhere.

I doubt there is blood flowing in your useless head.

May Nigeria happen to your whole generation, what an idot.

I will accept 100 years ban for putting you in your place . Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.