Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now (1051 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / Pls Help! He Needs A Liver Transplant Due To Chronic Liver Failure(clf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by cjotech: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
my friend currently on IT made this confession to me
he slept with their house help yesterday and day before yesterday without a condom,
and he told me the girl in question had her period just last week(exactly one week ago)
please can u suggest any drug that can help flush out, in case something entered,
your suggestions will be highly appreciated cos he is highly disturbed
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
tell your friend to buy some potash(akaun) ,grind and mix it with 100 naira worth of hausa pepper and Schweppes bitter lemon.
shake the mixture well and give the hosegirl to drink.
that should solve the problem.
dont forget to thank me wen evrything is settled.
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by ebonyvibe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
General name is morning after pill (also known as levonelle)

she needs to take this today or within 72 hours after the first unprotected sex.

You can google this actually why come to nairaland you local pharmacy will tell you as well.

Buy from a reputable pharmacy and check expiry date

Dont mind benny gee dont kill the house girl o. If your friend has been silly once dont let him continue in the stupidity
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by buzor(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ebonyvibe. thanks man, i appreciate
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by phraoh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
Or take Postinor 2.
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by kpolli(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^ sure drug
Re: Pls Help, He Doesnt Want To Be A Father Now by Cuteobi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bennygee thats suicide mission.Try postinor,but its effective if taken immediately or 72 hours later.it still dosnt prevent STDs.he should use a condom nxt time

(1) (Reply)

Six Tips For Whiter Teeth / Benefits Of Eating Cucumber / After Shave Bumps Is Becoming My Nightmare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.