Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident (38402 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Jumiahotheals: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
#Obi aka obidient is our next president.#labour party for president. #Tinubu and #Akitu are just trying to fool Nigerian. You won't imagine how #APC and #PDP are dragging on who to Stepdown for each other. Tinubu has told #atiku to step down for him to become the next president 2023.#APC and # PDP. Obidient #peter Obi our next President. Read The full details between #APC and #PDP https://ckk.ai/Stepdown[s][/s][color=#990000][/color] shocked cool
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Moses86(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Peter obi's campaign coordinator in Sokoto is a known drug baron. pls go and verify ( in Peter obi's voice)
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Shikini: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Afamed: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
limcar:
are you saying Nigeria should continue with APC and PDP at the center?

But your Obi was in PDP till May 2022.

Obi is not different.
He said it clearly in live interview , that his ideology is not different from Atiku

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
limcar:
are you saying Nigeria should continue with APC and PDP at the center?

Nope, I am saying that if you want to beat APC and PDP, you have to mobilize your own structure.

Not this one where people are hoping president will change their lives. He won't.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by almarthins(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:
Who is the Govship candidate of Labour Party in Sokoto state?

Mushroom party

The mighty can fall any time, so don't be sure of your favourite candidate.

"How art the mighty fallen"
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

You are a liar. If TINUBU SELECTED John the baptise as his running mate, you wouldn't still have voted for him. Stop your lies and deception
I'd still not have voted him, correct. Personally, he's not my choice. He dumped those I wanted...fashola and Osinbajo. I'd have considered either of them, regardless of their choice of a running mate.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by sokera: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
Is ok, am very sure no Yoruba Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools , we can't do that
you are very right . I am from 100 percent Christian family and I am happy to tell you that we are rooting for Jagaban and we will be a bastard yoruba Christian not to vote for a Muslim yoruba that marry a Yoruba Christian woman and also allows all his Children to be Christian.. this shows his religion tolerance ability ... Jagaban is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by afbstrategies: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

Who are the Labour candidates in Sokoto states?

Sructure dey form 3 months to presidential election, you joke too much

You are probably deaf or blind. You are pained that Nigeria is changing for the better. It's no longer about Party affiliation, dumbbell! It's about who will make your already sorry life better. Loosen up your brainwashed mind, ok?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Afamed: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'd still not have voted him, correct. Personally, he's not my choice. He dumped those I wanted...fashola and Osinbajo. I'd have considered either of them, regardless of their choice of a running mate.

So you are inconsequential
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by crixlight2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
Is ok, am very sure no Yoruba Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools , we can't do that
You and who , you think yoruba Dey follow unah yeye religion line to vote , oga I be Christian and I Dey vote Tinubu… you are not yoruba . Omo atoun rin wa gbogbo
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by okpukpu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:
Who is the Govship candidate of Labour Party in Sokoto state?

Mushroom party

How many times are we going to tell you urchins from the deepest pit of hell that we don't care about state elections for now. You can elect any idiot in your state as usual but believe you me that it's not gonna be business as usual because Peter Obi will be behind the wheel. Nigeria must be great in our lifetime whether you urchins likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

This is Nigeria. There's no such thing as political party. It's all about interest. In the US, the politicians are forced to stick to their enclave because the party has real supporters. In Nigeria, besides the people who eat from APC, who else is a member of their party.

President Obi after winning will simply absorb parts of the PDP and APC into the Labour party. That's the plan

1.That means that you don't want change for Nigeria, you just want to be close to the chopping...especially since you LP supporters like to tell us that PDP and APC are corrupt....well, and here you are hoping that they would join you.

You don't really want change. Or good governance.

2.Again, structure is important. Buhari tried that 'no structure' in 2011...and he lost.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Afamed: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
afbstrategies:

You are probably deaf or blind. You are pained that Nigeria is changing for the better. It's no longer about Party affiliation, dumbbell! It's about who will make your already sorry life better. Loosen up your brainwashed mind, ok?

Dundee United, did Obi make your life better when he was a Gov IN Anambra state few years ago?

You think na to lie give people be the next level so that una go fit deceive people to vote your Pandora fraud

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by FuckOsuPigs: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:

Yinmu O-Y-O!

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by afbstrategies: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

Dundee United, did Obi makeyour life better when he was a Gov IN Anambra state few years ago?

Yes. he did, loser! You wouldn't know because you were holding your transistor radio as a failed almajiri clown. How's that?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Mainmanpadi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
And I'm very sure that no sensible Muslim will vote for any nyamiri flat head. It's either Tinubu or Atiku. Nyamiri flat head can go and contest for the president of biafra republic
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by afbstrategies: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

Dundee United, did Obi make your life better when he was a Gov IN Anambra state few years ago?

You think na to lie give people be the next level so that una go fit deceive people to vote your Pandora fraud

You are one mistake Igbos made. We fed and clothed you were an almajiri and now you are biting the fingers that fed you. Olodo!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by yusluvad(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Gossipninja:
Labour Party Sokoto State Secretariat.
Peter Obi is coming!!

HE. Mr Peter Obi is set to commission the building, donated by an Obident in the state.
The structure is building up little by little...
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by afbstrategies: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

Your mumu is milking a reluctant cow somewhere in Kano. It's better you look for a trailer to drive instead of trying to become a bandit.

Now, that we have redesigned the Naira, what are you going to do with the ransom you got? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by OGwales(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Las las that place will be used as motor park after the election
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by shegra58: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
I'm a Christain and I will vote for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by afbstrategies: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

You marabouts think money is everything. Now that Soludo is crying and begging, will your filthy money support him? Igando!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Gossipninja: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Afamed:

Is the question difficult for you to answer?

Just names of candidates of Lp who want to win election in Sokoto state

Your father is the contestant.

Happy now?

Urchin
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by FuckSilly: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Antyislam:
Lol
Weyrey
Osu pigs likes FOOLING THEMSELVES grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by xtycool: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Antyislam post=118703965]Is ok, am very sure no Yoruba Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools , we can't do that [/quote

I'm a Yoruba and I am a christian , I will vote Tinubu. People will vote Tinubu we don't care about Muslim Muslim ticket will only care of better Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Gbogbowa: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obidient don't need structure, Nigeria politicians use structure for rigging,all we need is people and Restructuring period
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by Emir01: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

There's no such thing as structure in politics. Any political party with structure dies after one term in office. Structure means that the political party is rigid and inflexible, and therefore is opposed to change. Structure is what killed the PDP.

This Structure nonsense spewed by the inexperienced APC brigade is synonymous with a student who when asked why he's not preparing for his exams; replied that he's banking on sitting next to the best student in class, because of the steating arrangement done by his class teacher.

There's structure, stop deceiving yourself. Why are trying to put people in place in Sokoto if structure don't matter, you shud just be campaigning up nd down. PDP die because of divided structure in 2015.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by xtycool: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

There's no such thing as structure in politics. Any political party with structure dies after one term in office. Structure means that the political party is rigid and inflexible, and therefore is opposed to change. Structure is what killed the PDP.

This Structure nonsense spewed by the inexperienced APC brigade is synonymous with a student who when asked why he's not preparing for his exams; replied that he's banking on sitting next to the best student in class, because of the seating arrangement done by his class teacher.

After 16 years of PDP ? And APC will do 16 years too. May be labour party would have know their direction then. If obi still stay there because he no dey stay one place baba dey always look for network kakiri ni
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by ganisucks(f): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.That means that you don't want change for Nigeria, you just want to be close to the chopping...especially since you LP supporters like to tell us that PDP and APC are corrupt....well, and here you are hoping that they would join you.

You don't really want change. Or good governance.

2.Again, structure is important. Buhari tried that 'no structure' in 2011...and he lost.

I'm a realist, not an idealist. I don't believe the streets of London are paved with gold from Mexico.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident by ganisucks(f): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Emir01:

There's structure, stop deceiving yourself. Why are trying to put people in place in Sokoto if structure don't matter, you shud just be campaigning up nd down. PDP die because of divided structure in 2015.
The people putting up supposed structure in Sokoto are hopeful enthusiasts. President Obi of course has to bless their hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.