Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave (43854 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by politicoNG: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Full Interview: (I didn't take any money from Wike)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Po7KDKf9g

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, the senator representing Abia South senatorial district in the Senate has responded to a statement made by Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike to the effect that he (Abaribe) dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after collecting money from.

Speaking in Umuahia, the Abia State capital during the PDP flag-off campaign in the state, Wike had accused an Obingwa brother of Abia State governor, Okezie Ikpeazu of dumping the PDP after receiving money he requested for.

Wike hinted that the said person whom he did not mention his name, was denied ticket by the PDP and is currently contesting for the 2023 election under another party.

”I am aware that because of some people didn’t get ticket, they went and collected form. Today, we commissioned a road in Obingwa Local Government and am sure that person is from Obingwa local government.

“He promised me that he will not leave PDP and I told the governor, please your brother said he is not going to leave PDP and I said what do we do?

“He said he needs some money, we gave him the money like today; three days after, he left PDP”, Wike said, alluding the said candidate lacks integrity and cannot represent the people.

Reacting in a statement however, Senator Abaribe stated that Wike has by what he said, confirmed he (Abaribe) is incorruptible.

Abaribe, who is contesting the Abia South senatotrial seat against Gov Ikpeazu on the platform of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), further stated that he is a free born and cannot be a slave or cannot be bought to be “your Boi Boi”.

According to the statement, “Abaribe is a free born and cannot be a slave. He is an Igbo man; Ndigbo adighi agba boi (The Igbos are never slaves).

“Wike enjoy those you bought. They are actually doing their job very well. Igba Boi is in their blood.

“Go ahead and release another album, Abaribe will never join your Asoebi team of State dancers. Abia State can never be your vassal State”, Abaribe stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abaribe-to-wike-i-cant-be-your-slave/

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
It's a PDP vs PDP affair , we no send

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Moh247: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
cool

You collect money abi you no collect money

Oga no dey cap dust...

The same people that voted for Ikpeazu, Abaribe, Ikweramadu, Okorocha , Orji Uzor Kalu, Theo Orji back to back

Would come online to tell us Vote wisely

195 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by FreshFarmAgro: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nonsense. Why drag the igbos into a personal fight. Were Abians and the igbos slaves all the while you were in the party ?

People have lost their ability to deal with issues factually without nonsensical projections

You threatened a party that built your entire existence up and were giving money not to quit hurriedly.

You were called out for your betrayal, you're projecting a lie, throwing your clannish-mindedness to the ring.

Can't people stop being petty for once?

190 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by PureMe01: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust

I'm OBIdient and have never supported any of your views but I support u for this one grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
They have just spoken
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Strong man Abaribe.

Lol asoebi dancers.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Moh247: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
PureMe01:

I'm OBIdient and have never supported any of your views but I support u for this one grin

LoL

That's because I haven't added the tribalistic part

Read it again and you won't support my views

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by ganisucks(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust

The same people that voted for Ikpeazu, Abaribe, Ikweramadu, Okorocha , Orji Uzor Kalu, Theo Orji back to back

Vote wisely.
By the way, it doesn't matter.

5 Likes

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by ganisucks(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Nonsense. Why drag the igbos into a personal fight. Were Abians and the igbos slaves all the while you were in the party ?

People have lost their ability to deal with issues factually without nonsensical projections

You threatened a party that built your entire existence up and were giving money not to quit hurriedly.

You were called out for your betrayal, you're projecting a lie, throwing your clannish-mindedness to the ring.

Can't people stop being petty for once?

Politics 101: always turn an individual attack into a group slaughter. This helps to shoulder responsibility and make your mistake the mistake of others.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Moh247: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Vote wisely.
By the way, it doesn't matter.

Yes I will

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is tested and trusted and he has my vote 100%

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Corrinthians(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
I stand with Wike. cool

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by FreshFarmAgro: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Politics 101: always turn an individual attack into a group slaughter. This helps to shoulder responsibility and make your mistake the mistake of others.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Superwave16320: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bro for my life na wetin shock me pass since them born me be that. You vote Ikpeazu when time reach to vote Sanwolu you start preaching vote wisely ?! I just don't get it.

Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust...

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Obakoolex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agidi Omo Igbo after collecting money from Wike hand grin
Na people like this go dey make people talk nonsense about Igbo tribe. Why not defend the money you collected or deny it

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by sonature1: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abaribe scammed a lousy scammer grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Manny21: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
What me I know is that no matter what album Wike releases, it can never be as sweet as Bala bluh, bluh bluh, bulaba

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Truthisunique2: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol

Wike needs attention as Atiku no gree give am the needful

Money miss road keep sharing rivers money
Ulunne777:
I no send Woke but Abaribe should never smell the senatorial seat again.Just wasting precious time without a single project in his whole zone for more than 16 years now.
But he was the best thing after slice bread for Igbos because he supported ipob Igbo agenda

Now he has no single project because una don find another Adaobi for ipob project

21 Likes

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Golan007: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin

Abaribe always pulling the "igbo identity " card.

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by tiswell(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbos are very focused,rugged and stubborn.

Cowardice isn't part of igbos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Sunmolar(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
How can we trust people that seems to betray themselves?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by ArmaniUhuru: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abaribe just use Ndigbo and Abia take dodge the allegation. Wise scammer cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by BATified2023: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
One thing that annoys me about these Igbo people is that they brag a lot n at d end of the day dem dey humble las las

Eg

Ojucrook
Nnamdi Kanu

Just to mention a few

179 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Opinedecandid(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
True talk
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by honestivo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wike always fighting with any one thats not supporting his selfish interest

7 Likes

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Golan007: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin

Why are they wearing Malawian traditional attire?

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by madapcmod: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abaribe made points.

The one with integrity sees something wrong with a party and walks away, not stay put and destroy the party

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Ulunne777(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
I no send Woke but Abaribe should never smell the senatorial seat again.Just wasting precious time without a single project in his whole zone for more than 16 years now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.