Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave (43865 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by porthouse7(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
tiswell:
Igbos are very focused,rugged and stubborn.

Cowardice isn't part of igbos
but ojukwu is a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by uba1991: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aseobi dancers! Hahahaaaa �.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Dracas: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
What is Wike doing dancing around Abia state when he openly declared that he's not an Igbo man. that his tribe has a Benin ancestry.
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Moh247: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
uba1991:
Na your money? Abi Na Tinubu drug money.

Na my money because I pay tax, and part of my tax was used to pay back the loans in excess before a refund was gotten

Not like you can understand anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by TGLINKS(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oga answer ur gbege don't call ndi Igbo for ur mata wen u enter dia collect u no call ndi Igbo answer ur querry 4 ur self by ur self tnx

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by uba1991: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:

Na my money because I pay tax, and part of my tax was used to pay back the loans in excess before a refund was gotten

Not like you can understand anyways
in a sane society wike will be in prison? How can you confess on a national television that you have given bribe and some animals are hailing you? The money he gave him where did he get the money? This is Rivers state money that was supposed to use for Rivers state but one man is using it bribe someone.
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by sokera: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You collect money abi you no collect money

Oga no dey cap dust...

The same people that voted for Ikpeazu, Abaribe, Ikweramadu, Okorocha , Orji Uzor Kalu, Theo Orji back to back

Would come online to tell us Vote wisely

they lack knowledge, they think quoting wrong statistics is the answer... they think Nigeria is their region where they elect incompetent ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Many of them were in fact slaves

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by alcaptainero: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2022
YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE BUT A COWARD WHO REFUSED TO STAND WITH WIKE AND FIGHT THE NORTHERN DOMINATION OF YOUR PARTY, LETS SEE HOW YOU WILL WIN THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTYION IN ABIA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by brandsoncharlie: 3:01am On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are either not literate or deliberately obtuse

What has civil war got to do with slave trade?

The slave trade occurred long before Nigeria was created.

The Ikwerre sold Igbos as slaves for centuries and in Ikwerre language call them Isuoma which means Good Slave

What has that got to do with Civil war?

I deliberately used “under them” but didn’t want to use Subjects or slaves because the choice of word is extreme.
The ikwere was not the only tribe group under the old eastern Nigeria, there were other tribe’s as well, that’s before the civil war.
After the civil war, when niger delta was birthed, these tribes disintegrated into Some states In the south called niger delta.
You can show evidence that suggests or back up your claim ?
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by OyigboUpdate: 3:06am On Nov 27, 2022
gidgiddy:
I like Abaribe very much. May God be with him to retain Abia South Senatorial district rather that idiot of a Governor called Ikpeazu
What is the difference between Okezie and Abaribe. Is just like 6 and half a dozen to u Igbos that celebrate failure in the name of supporting your brother
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by CaptainFM1: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust...

The same people that voted for Ikpeazu, Abaribe, Ikweramadu, Okorocha , Orji Uzor Kalu, Theo Orji back to back

Both the person that collected money and the person that gives money lack integrity. Wike is always quick to release his album, but what he didn't know is that his own integrity is questionable by also attempting to buy people's allegiance to a party.

All it shows is Wike is the King of money politics.
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Ikpaitid: 4:30am On Nov 27, 2022
That's why you should never help an IPOB person, I hope Wike has learnt his lessons. The people are never to be trusted.
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by vicfajeze: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2022
politicoNG:
Full Interview: (I didn't take any money from Wike)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Po7KDKf9g

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abaribe-to-wike-i-cant-be-your-slave/
Frm time immemoral,the IGBOS are known to be Slaveborned
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by plaindealer: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2022
When you live and exist under a brutal and violent terrorist regime, you are a slave.

When you are forced to sit at home and prevented from going out to make a living or get slaughtered like a chicken, you are a slave.

When terrorists take away your freedom of movement, freedom of speech, freedom of association and choice, you are a slave.

The whole of SE is under self-imposed apartheid and slavery and they are happy with it, they even gladly and willingly obey their terrorist-enforced sit at home.

Abaribe, yoou are a damn slave..
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by tiswell(m): 5:54am On Nov 27, 2022
porthouse7:
but ojukwu is a coward
eniola,

Ojukwu was the bravest,maybe you meant Awolowo
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by omonnakoda: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I deliberately used “under them” but didn’t want to use Subjects or slaves because the choice of word is extreme.
The ikwere was not the only tribe group under the old eastern Nigeria, there were other tribe’s as well, that’s before the civil war.
After the civil war, when niger delta was birthed, these tribes disintegrated into Some states In the south called niger delta.
You can show evidence that suggests or back up your claim ?

I have made the point clearly

The Ikwerre sold Igbos as slaves under the slave trade period and called them Isu oma.That is the history
What has slave trade period from 1600= 1900 got to do with Eastern Nigeria
We are talking right you are talking left/ What is the connection?
The Igbos were sold as slaves by Ijaws, Efik, Benin and Itsekiri

The Igbos were never a coastal people but constituted the bulk of slaves sold via the Bight of Biafra.

Igbo slaves was big business for centuries for many Niger Delta tribes
For Abaribe an Igbo to boast to an Ikwerre that Igbos are not slaves is empty talk
Slaves is what they were know as for centuries in the NIger Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by donnie(m): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2022
politicoNG:
Full Interview: (I didn't take any money from Wike)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Po7KDKf9g

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abaribe-to-wike-i-cant-be-your-slave/

Oga did all Igbos join you in eating the money you collected? Why bring Igbos into your personal palarva?
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by olumide884: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Vote wisely.By the way, it doesn't matter.Vote wisely.By the way, it doesn't matter....
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by EmmyCC: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust...

You know about election rigging?
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Moh247: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2022
EmmyCC:

You know about election rigging?

They can only rigg docile people's mandate
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Patriotsleague: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Mumu thief, he didn't call you a slave, he called you a crook. What about the Igbo governor following Wike for nyansh like bodyguard?

Igbo man is not slave but y'all are slaves to Kanu and Simeon Ekpa. Mad pigs.
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Stanleyq: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Obakoolex:
Agidi Omo Igbo after collecting money from Wike hand grin
Na people like this go dey make people talk nonsense about Igbo tribe. Why not defend the money you collected or deny it
No be u de preach since, collect their money and vote who u wan vote?
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Memphis357(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no dey cap dust...

You don get sense abi you still nor get sense
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Chrismania100: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Ogboni, How are they humbled? Or you even forgot to mention that even ur Sunday igboghi was humbled as.well.Nnamdi is not humbled,he is giving it to ur zoo government wotowoto. Even his boys are stil active and giving it to Zoo securities back to back till tomorrow

BATified2023:
One thing that annoys me about these Igbo people is that they brag a lot n at d end of the day dem dey humble las las

Eg

Ojucrook
Nnamdi Kanu

Just to mention a few
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by Allisgud: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2022
igbos politicians are known for betrayal in politics that's why it is hard for them to get that presidential seat,they don't support each other,them think say na to sale motor spare part for ladipo by bringing boyboy from village
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by porthouse7(f): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2022
tiswell:
eniola,

Ojukwu was the bravest,maybe you meant Awolowo
awolowo didn't run dressed like a pregnant woman
Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by brandsoncharlie: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:

I have made the point clearly

The Ikwerre sold Igbos as slaves under the slave trade period and called them Isu oma.That is the history
What has slave trade period from 1600= 1900 got to do with Eastern Nigeria
We are talking right you are talking left/ What is the connection?
The Igbos were sold as slaves by Ijaws, Efik, Benin and Itsekiri

The Igbos were never a coastal people but constituted the bulk of slaves sold via the Bight of Biafra.

Igbo slaves was big business for centuries for many Niger Delta tribes
For Abaribe an Igbo to boast to an Ikwerre that Igbos are not slaves is empty talk
Slaves is what they were know as for centuries in the NIger Delta.
Provide a link to prove what you are saying if you are very sure of yourself. You can't be spewing conspiracy theories and be saying I am talking left.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Nonsense. Why drag the igbos into a personal fight. Were Abians and the igbos slaves all the while you were in the party ?

People have lost their ability to deal with issues factually without nonsensical projections

You threatened a party that built your entire existence up and were giving money not to quit hurriedly.

You were called out for your betrayal, you're projecting a lie, throwing your clannish-mindedness to the ring.

Can't people stop being petty for once?
you too sabi English bro ....

1 Like

Re: Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave by omonnakoda: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Provide a link to prove what you are saying if you are very sure of yourself. You can't be spewing conspiracy theories and be saying I am talking left.
You need a link that Igbos were sold as slaves?
When you are talking about Eastern Nigeria when we are talking of slave trade is that not talking left?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.