Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu (32302 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2022
hopexter:

E pain am grin grin

As e dey sweet us e dey pain you.... I still repeat that you don't have sense..... grin grin grin grin
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by GetMeRight: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2022
olaeffect:

Yes ooo. Just like you cannot campare HussPuppy to boys that make money legitimately. We talk am during HussPuppy time una say na jealousy. There are things that people who make money legitimately just will never do cool

Stop deceiving yourself. Are you saying that money realised from criminal activities wasn't among that 10 million naira? Even when your candidate is hiding his loot in Panama grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by daygee12: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

If u have sense as poor as u are still donating to the person that caused ur parents to be poor

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Shevchenkko: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Nigerians are indeed tired. They're even donating their widow's might in a desperate attempt to change the country for the better.
Many people are passing through a lot just to feed. I almost shed tears sometimes when I come across some people who are deeply engulfed in poverty. If we miss to elect peter Obi, Nigeria is doomed. Tinubu and Atiku are 2 very wrong candidates that must not near Aso rock

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Untube: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:
According to my obidogs, DEM NO DEY GIVE SHISHI but Una dey collect grin

See format
Barawo banza

Person wey go help you no go scam you. Beware, be careful and don't fall their victim.
No be today yansh face back.

And this writer might even have Bsc or Msc degree. Wasted education. In sane society, supporters raise funds for election. No politician is allowed to use public funds to finance his/her political ambition.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by OGwales(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Untube:

And this writer might even have Bsc or Msc degree. Wasted education. In sane society, supporters raise funds for election. No politician is allowed to use public funds to finance his/her political ambition.

Shut dafuk up, nobody said politicians should not sort for money for political ambitions but according to our obidogs, they won't give shishi and they will win.

That's what is funny to us

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2022
daygee12:

If u have sense as poor as u are still donating to the person that caused ur parents to be poor

You have really confirmed to me that you don't have sense.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
But he was jetting all over the world not too long ago, even said a jet was procured for him.
Why are they asking Nigerians to do esusu contribution for him?

I cannot give away my hard earned cash to a so called billionaire to win elections so that he can loot the nations treasury.

He is a financial guru abi? Doesn't he know what budget is?

He and his miscreants should go back to their stall and stick to trading.

Broke ass party.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

You are really daft walahi
E show for your body. Oponu...
Charity begins abroad...so you want to tell me nobody in your family needs money?
Good face undecided
It's very obvious who the daft one is.

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Tzar(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Jokers! 10M will only run adverts on one TV station for 3-5min for 10days at their prime time!
You have at least 40 TV stations across different zones in Nigeria. And you have at least 70days left! DO THE MATHS CLOWN!
You haven’t factored the over 100 radio & and online media o!
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Traplord09: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:

Obidogs and their lies... This picture no be today. Also the people are not smiling because they don't know what is delaying the incoming president, but the moment they saw him all their sadness was over

After APC. Campaign at Lagos lagoons . ....

And after baba came out with a poorly stage..
APV=PDAPC=APv..

Na that time I run go back of stage smoke batter weed no be tinuubff weed ooo..

That him products da turn brain.. .....

Na candy weed I tak.... ....

No vax say people da lol am for front of stage
Me da back

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by samunaka: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
We have raised over 10 million naira in less than 24 hours in one bank.
Thank you ��������������
#ItsPOssible
#PeterObiForPresident2023

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1596526431643004930?t=apaDjia4F2xSmDZEyVWzNw&s=19

This woman is a dubious activist, why is she always involved in events that deal with fundraising, Bring back our girls, Endsars and now Peyer Obi

1 Like

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by GoodLife4live: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense
who no get sense inside me and u ? You wey ur lineage dey vote poor leader like orji kalu , Theo orji , ipeasu , obiano and thiefobi want to choose leader for me....

Naa the sense wey unaa get make una region unproductive....

Out of 22m populations, 11.5m are poverty-stricken indigenous....

Show me some thing like dis in the whole of alaigbo or u keepshut for ever

2 Likes

Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Neoteny7: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

You must be one of the idiots who gave out their last 1k to support a billionaire importer heading for the rocks.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by krownjoy97: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
U get mind to say it louder n clear now, wen they ask u to come n account for d MONEY, pls, don't start dey stammering oooooooooo.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by krownjoy97: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm, u get mind to say it louder n clear now, wen they ask u to account for d MONEY, don't start dey stammering ooookol
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by onuman: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:

See format
Barawo banza

Person wey go help you no go scam you. Beware, be careful and don't fall their victim.

E Pain you.
ObiDatti doesn't depend on drug trafficking money to campaign.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by leketon: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ooe33:
What's wrong in donation? We donated for Buhari massively in 2015. Bought cards etc just to support him. Why is this any different?

This one is more of regional candidate
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Neoteny7:

You must be one of the idiots who gave out their last 1k to support a billionaire importer heading for the rocks.

You don't have any iota of sense
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
GoodLife4live:
who no get sense inside me and u ? You wey ur lineage dey vote poor leader like orji kalu , Theo orji , ipeasu , obiano and thiefobi want to choose leader for me....

Naa the sense wey unaa get make una region unproductive....

Out of 22m populations, 11.5m are poverty-stricken indigenous....

Show me some thing like dis in the whole of alaigbo or u keepshut for ever

: grin grin grin grin grin grin ohhhh you are a clown walahi. The same unproductive region that national inland waterways authority said 60% of shipping entering Nigeria through the ports ends up in Onitsha and Aba. And the bulk is Onitsha. You really don't have sense walahi.
Your hatred is not allowing you see road. The unproductive region is the north.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
FashionCookie:

E show for your body. Oponu...
Charity begins abroad...so you want to tell me nobody in your family needs money?
Good face undecided
It's very obvious who the daft one is.

I repeat you don't have sense
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
daygee12:

For making this comment you have just confirmed to all and sundry that you don't have sense.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by caracas: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:

Collect money from the poor to loose an election... You are really labouring in vain, don't scam the innocent people.
Your mumu never too much? If you know pity your self at least pity your family n children na?
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by ghettochild(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:

See format
Barawo banza

Even in America.. they require parry funding
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

I repeat you don't have sense
You're a mumu man! 70year old man! Funkeeee!
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Vipro:
send ICANT NUMBER

I hope you didn't send anything to him. That guy is a fraudsteer.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Kingspin(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

Dem no raise public fund for buhari in 2015?
Someone bought him the form.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
FashionCookie:

You're a mumu man! 70year old man! Funkeeee!

I repeat you don't have sense. Photooo...No be juju be dat.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by leketon: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

Oga try and rest this talk is stale. The same LP have come out and have dispelled the talk that he paid billions for the nomination. Oga go and rest abeg. You are just making assumptions without proof because of your hatred.

Thank you!
Same way minority movement accuse APC candidate without any proof.
Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by FashionCookie(f): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

I repeat you don't have sense. Photooo...No be juju be dat.
Ekpa wey dey put water 4 bucket wey don already full. Stupidity at it's peak.
I no fit get person like u 4 my bloodline I for don slap sense enter your thick skull. Oponu!
I dey shame 4 you I swear. Sense too far from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.