Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video (441 Views)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by hitblaz03: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by God1000(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Obasanjo is a good and patriotic nigerian, he wants the best for Nigeria
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by Moh247: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2022

Good luck to SoworeAAC 51 and Professor Imumulen 39 of Accord Party

Not some 62 years old grandfather sharing fake statistics about to scam gullible Ipob youths of their money

Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by mcmurphy132(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Only a fool will think 62 years old grandpa is a youth

Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by omowolewa: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2022
on what
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by BabaO2: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Only a fool will think 62 years old grandpa is a youth
Even older than 62, somebody that was already in secondary school at age 6 played football with odili at ckc in 1967. The guy is too dull and dumb

Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by aylive02(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by buckeyemedia: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Obasanjo is a good and patriotic nigerian, he wants the best for Nigeria
That idiot hypocrite bale? Fela will be rolling in his grave, Olusegun Obasanjo is the worst thing that happened to The Federal Republic of Zoo Nigeria.

That is one of the mistakes General Sani Abacha made.
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by buckeyemedia: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Good luck to SoworeAAC 51 and Professor Imumulen 39 of Accord Party

Not some 62 years old grandfather sharing fake statistics about to scam gullible Ipob youths of their money

That scumbag Judas politician?, let the idiot be deceiving himself, selfish minded goat.

Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by juvewalex(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Baba, you are part of the problems facing Nigeria because you had opportunities to correct the errors you met on ground when you became first democratical elected president after Babangida and Abacha rules but you rather compounded the problems you met and it continues till today .

What did you do special during your presidency? Na power supply we want talk or railway system etc. All of una just short-changed Nigeria citizens .

Baba that converted federal government farm scheme in operation feed the nation to his personal farm that is now called Obasanjo's Ota farm.
Re: I'm Behind Nigerian Youths, Obasanjo Said, Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2022
And the youths are behind? ... grin grin grin

Your guess is as good as mine wink

My Experience With My Ghanaian friend as regards Tinubu / #atikuorganizingforaction / Batishe Oshodi Transport Interchange World Cup Viewing Centre Experience.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9