Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church (1056 Views)

AFCON Prize Money For Winners, Runner-Ups, Others / Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Zee0007: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
okay you are the third pick .I will transfer to you now.

Received. Thanks. Your hands are blessed.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by guobe: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2022
manchyme:

Surprise me
Gtbank
Raphael F. A.
I am not surprising you anything .Do you really need the money for church transport.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by PaidLor(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2022
GTB
Akinwande Christopher
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by superCleanworks(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
Okay doing a give away of one thousand naira for five people who don't have transport to church this morning and you are a soccer lover too.Please if you have allow people that don't have to get it.Account details ,bank and name input is required.God bless you.

anyone who says he/she needs 1k to go to church is a thief
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by manchyme: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
I am not surprising you anything .Do you really need the money for church transport.

Yes,
I only said that because I have never receive give away here
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Strech(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2022
3118763616 first Bank boss. Benjamin Utung Danjuma
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Newfoundlove: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
opay,microfinance bank and those small banks are down the pecking order in transferring.I am not patient in searching for them.

Thats the bank I have

Should I send a POS account
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by manchyme: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

anyone who needs 1k to go to church is a thief
I think it's just for support and his own contribution to life.
Make your own contribution your own way.

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by NoahHadNoArk: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2022
grin
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by mexzivybz(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
Okay doing a give away of one thousand naira for five people who don't have transport to church this morning and you are a soccer lover too.Please if you have allow people that don't have to get it.Account details ,bank and name input is required.God bless you.

Chukwu Nnaemeka 8227959889 Sterling Bank
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Horla1000: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2022
6751153016 (fcmb)
Bolanle Rotibi (God bless you OP)
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Newfoundlove: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
opay,microfinance bank and those small banks are down the pecking order in transferring.I am not patient in searching for them.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by kingtinnie(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Adedoyin Adetayo 0218260297 Gtbank ..::God bless you massively

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by guobe: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Newfoundlove:

GTB

Sanusi Abubakar

Pls use this one
okay the fourth pick.will transfer now

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by iammolahs(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
OP.. I am in need of that 1k to be very honest with you.. I HOPE THAT I AM NOT LATE 2005799369
Kuda Bank
Shalom Yusuf
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Newfoundlove: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:

Thankssss
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by guobe: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Newfoundlove:

GTB

Sanusi Abubakar

Pls use this one
transfer sent.do acknowledge when received

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by odinma3(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2022
2217100591 Zenith bank Odinma emeka Victor Thanks
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by guobe: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2022
kingtinnie:
Adedoyin Adetayo 0218260297 Gtbank ..::God bless you massively
the last pick.will transfer now.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Horla1000: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:

OP still waiting, God bless

6751153016 (fcmb)
Bolanle Rotibi (God bless you OP)
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by guobe: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
transfer sent
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Newfoundlove: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
transfer sent.do acknowledge when received

Seen, Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by mexzivybz(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:

please help me too broo. I don't need it for Tfare
I just need it to feed 8227959889 Sterling bank
Chukwu nnaemeka
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by kingtinnie(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
. Thanks a lot I’ve seen it
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Tonytonex(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Wow 1k received God bless you
wow. So it's true?
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by musiliyukayode(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Kayode oladele Access bank.Acct.0025349394
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by yomi531(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2022
2048567042. U.b.a bank. Abeg I need am to go for second service oo. Winners chapel
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Tonytonex(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
OP you tried oh. That's very nice of you. It's like you won big last night? shocked smiley
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by superCleanworks(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2022
manchyme:

I think it's just for support and his own contribution to life.
Make your own contribution your own way.

i knew someone shameless would say this rubbish talk.
did i ever mention anything against whoever is giving out money? He can give out a million that's fine.

The guy said 1k for people who need it to go to church.
So you actually need 1k to go to church? If you don't get the 1k you will not go to church? or are you just another hungry thief posting your bank account to take advantage of another man's goodwill.

if you actually posted your bank account to get this 1k then you are wicked. You are a lier, You are a thief.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by superCleanworks(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2022
yomi531:
2048567042. U.b.a bank. Abeg I need am to go for second service oo. Winners chapel

so you need 1k before you go to church?
but you will be the first to say GOD DON'T LOVE YOU If God starts listing his requirements before attending to you. thief
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
Jesus is the only way.The truth and the life.

You do realise gambling is a sin under the Christian religion and no amount of giveaway can save your soul undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CR7 Scores His Second Hat-trick In Three Games To Put Al-nassr 3-0 Up Half Time / What Do You Think Is The Greatest Move In Sports? / I Won't Play For Nigeria Again-maureen Mmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.