Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church (1069 Views)

AFCON Prize Money For Winners, Runner-Ups, Others / Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by obaaderemi: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2022
UnclePrincipal:

You do realise gambling is a sin under the Christian religion and no amount of giveaway can save your soul undecided
Show us the Bible verse against gambling.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by yomi531(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

Bomb faya u. Na u I ask for money? Even without getting the 1k, I still enter church for ur info.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by mickum(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
0131176635,GT Bank PLC Michael A,Kumaga
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by Bambam321(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
guobe:
Okay doing a give away of one thousand naira for five people who don't have transport to church this morning and you are a soccer lover too.Please if you have allow people that don't have to get it.Account details ,bank and name input is required.God bless you.
Already back from church..need it to move to work till Wednesday which is payday hopefully . GTB 0233476521 Joseph Olamide
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by superCleanworks(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
yomi531:
Bomb faya u. Na u I ask for money? Even without getting the 1k, I still enter church for ur info.

it does not change the FACT that you were here begging for 1k
and you said you needed it to get to church. which means you LIED because of 1k.
1k will continue to be bigger than you even this time next year.
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by yomi531(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

Ogun kee ur grand pap* there. Na ur fada 1 k go big pass. Ew*
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by superCleanworks(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
yomi531:
Ogun kee ur grand pap* there. Na ur fada 1 k go big pass. Ew*

You will still be telling lies because of 1k this time next year, if you don't take time you will enter a shallow grave for less than 1k
Re: One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church by yomi531(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

Trailer go fail brake kee u. Were*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 1 Pool Fixtures For Sat 8 July 2023 – Aussie 2023 / Basketball Fan / The Okocha In All Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.