Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers (20879 Views)

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by buckeyemedia: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
but the igbos own 85% of the working economy in Lagos which 1is poor Igbos and I know for sure not all Yorubas are gamblers just like you
Exactly my point , then Why did they not remain in the East?

Obi and others are guest, yet want to be made king over their Lords?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by OsunOriginal: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2022
post=118714494:

https://dailytrust.com/inside-atiku-tinubu-kwankwaso-obis-battle-for-kano-lagos-rivers/
Nlpfmod

Who put this jargon together? Obi contesting Lagos and Kano? Obi is not in the race in those major cities. He can't even win rivers.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by switlily25(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
Paid article…

Analysts this …

Analysts that…

All na useless propaganda and gibberish..

OBi won’t even come third with all his noise and billboards

OBi is coming 4th after NNdp…

That’s the genuine truth.

Power to the people
North 2023

February go clear doubts and end noise

Make nobody shout rigging … or say north no wan make igbos be president

Na free and fair with inec…

Make them keep permutating and let’s “ analysts keep analyzing till e clear ..
You are wise!!!
All these obidient noisemakers will be humbled soon!
Na Atiku get this election!
Period!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by buckeyemedia: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Felabrity:
travel, everything is not about social media
I was in Benin City & Asaba on some probate runs last week, then I realized all these Peter Obi nonsense na social media hype, Pdp will win Old Bendel State hands down.

No presence of The Labor Parry anywhere, to say I wasn’t shocked will be an understatement.

But I am not surprised, because as it is known, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Sunnyja: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
When Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on the ballot? 10% Obi will not get, only the poor minded so called Igbos will support Peter Obi, the business inclined ones will always support Tinubu, that is why they cannot help themselves but run to Lagos State @ the slightest opportunity.

I’m not hearing, or heard anyone say anything about going to invest in Anambra State?
So the business inclined people are now daft to vote in a man who doesn't know the difference between APC, APV and PVC due to dementia?
The business inclined are now Stark illiterates to vote in a man who doesn't know the difference between PDP, APC and PDAPC?
Wake up bro.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by timmyluv87: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2022
kingjoe:
I believe alot in your permutations but for kano.i believe Atiku will get more votes than Tinubu.

Lol.....very good analysis but trust me APC in lagos will do the needful for 70%,you guys didn't mention the other K states with block vote....katsina,presidential is always dices due to the senators and reps too will the needful to compliment each other. The likes of Akpabio and Saraki can tell the story too,you can't displace the main party in the state.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Kkings11: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2022
kelly72:

Don't forget that most of the States of the North where Obi isn't strong will be shared by the 3 others. Tinubu's block votes can only come from SW and Obi is in line to make a good showing there too. Most NE/NW States with good Christian population will make major vote contributions to him and the NC will come in heavily too.

It isn't entirely sure for anyone, and that's what we want. The greed of the other 3 people who insist it is their turn will work for Obi, mark my word.
The SW has a large voters count and a better voters turnup than the southeast which is why i said their gains in their stronghold will almost negate their loss elsewhere. LP should encourage voters to turnup.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by buckeyemedia: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunnyja:
So the business inclined people are now daft to vote in a man who doesn't know the difference between APC, APV and PVC due to dementia?
The business inclined are now Stark illiterates to vote in a man who doesn't know the difference between PDP, APC and PDAPC?
Wake up bro.
I know, but they are the ones the same people suffering from dementia, are the persons that made Lagos State conducive for you & other industrious Ndi Igbos including Peter Obi to come & prosper.

No Ndi Igbo is talking of leaving Lagos State to go to Anambra State, even the one that left to become governor, after his 8 years tenure, he returned back?

Eko Oni Baje.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by buckeyemedia: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
kelly72:

Don't forget that most of the States of the North where Obi isn't strong will be shared by the 3 others. Tinubu's block votes can only come from SW and Obi is in line to make a good showing there too. Most NE/NW States with good Christian population will make major vote contributions to him and the NC will come in heavily too.

It isn't entirely sure for anyone, and that's what we want. The greed of the other 3 people who insist it is their turn will work for Obi, mark my word.
Only the ignorant Ipobians turned oblivious Obidients will concur, A Judas that cannot win Anambra State, will win the Presidential election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Juniorangel(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
, so it may not be a bloc vote as it used to be. So, it will be a major political gamble to think that because Kwankwaso will chip into PDP’s votes in the North, they (APC) will have a smooth sail. They have to work for it,” Fage added

Nobody will inherit Buhari's block vote this time around it will be shared...
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunnyja:
Wake up bro.
lol

You think Igbo business Men go leave Tinubu to vote that Osu? Lol

They're only after their business not tribalism. They don't give a fvck about Naanu
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Daily Trust, a northern newspaper known for pushing northern agenda, was now paid by Obi to give a favorable analysis?

Obi also paid ANAP for their polls?

Obi also paid Nextier for their poll?

Obi also paid the organizers of other polls that has shown he will win.

Wow! Never knew Obi is now richer than your bleaching Atiku and Tinubu combined.

You either accept reality in peace or you will end up accepting it the harsh way.
Just leave him and his likes, reality will soon done on them.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by kingjoe(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2022
timmyluv87:

Lol.....very good analysis but trust me APC in lagos will do the needful for 70%,you guys didn't mention the other K states with block vote....katsina,presidential is always dices due to the senators and reps too will the needful to compliment each other. The likes of Akpabio and Saraki can tell the story too,you can't displace the main party in the state.
brother you are referring to the era of partial voting and then forge and formulate results in homes of potiticians for the rest.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.. this election is a different ball game
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Ikpaitid: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Who's Obi?
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Mitsurugi(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

And Prof. Chukwuma Soludo the creator of all mankind told you this. Alleluia! undecided
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Pinito: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2022
post=118714596:
[b]The Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has visited Kano twice, and on both occasions met with traditional rulers as a move seen to be aimed at widening his acceptability in the state. However, at the moment, Obi’s strength, according to observers, mainly lies within the Sabon Gari area of the state, populated by non-indigenes.
[/b]Stop deceiving your self better start embracing shock absorber because it will shock you PO is going no where

Obi will get required percentage in Northwest
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Misterone: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
post=118714494:

https://dailytrust.com/inside-atiku-tinubu-kwankwaso-obis-battle-for-kano-lagos-rivers/
Nlpfmod
one thing people fail to note is that all these secessionist groups have conscientizing locals to voter for individuals they believe will bring development to their regions. People still believe that there will be a breakup of the country, therefore, let's put someone there that will protect our interest. Now, based on this, the SW will be carried by APC, the SE by LP, the NC by APC,, the NE by APC and PDP, the NW by APC while the SS is battleground.
The NW does not believe in Atiku. They see him as a fraud, a pretender, someone that will sell them off. Therefore, the NW is between APC and NNPP.
The NC is not in this election but Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa will go to APC
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by 4ward4: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Aufbauh:
The APC will win this election easily not because the ruling party has done creditably well but because the opposition can't hold it own.

If you're in doubt of my assertion, just imagine Atiku/Obi ticket with Kwankwaso in the PDP and Wike & Co supporting the ticket.

Obi battle for Kano? This is the most hilarious phrase I've envisaged since I was born.

Sounds Dumb.Since you where born ? The thought of having the people as dummy have been a tag you think cannot be erase.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by badoh(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2022
SharpD:

I reside in PH and I can tell you Obi will win PH with a wide margin and also compete favourably with APC in Lagos.
Your eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by jamislaw(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Please remove Obi abeg who will vote for nyamiri in north, 95% of Core northerners will never vote for Ibo.

The election is between Tinubu and kwankwaso as far as 19 northern states is concerned.

Northerners don't even like Atiku much, they will prefer Tinubu after kwankwaso.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Felabrity: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I was in Benin City & Asaba on some probate runs last week, then I realized all these Peter Obi nonsense na social media hype, Pdp will win Old Bendel State hands down.

No presence of The Labor Parry anywhere, to say I wasn’t shocked will be an understatement.

But I am not surprised, because as it is known, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
this is clearly a joke

You are obviously a pdp supporter and a comedian
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Felabrity: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2022
jamislaw:
Please remove Obi abeg who will vote for nyamiri in north, 95% of Core northerners will never vote for Ibo.

The election is between Tinubu and kwankwaso as far as 19 northern states is concerned.

Northerners don't even like Atiku much, they will prefer Tinubu after kwankwaso.
another urchin, why will they prefer Tinubu, a Yoruba person over Atiku, a northerner?

Since they are being tribal
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by mema900: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2022
post=118714563:
Daily Trust not western news

Analysts believe the NNPP stands a stronger chance of winning Kano

Lagos and Rivers are already in the bag for Obi
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by garfield1: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2022
post=118714596:
The Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has visited Kano twice, and on both occasions met with traditional rulers as a move seen to be aimed at widening his acceptability in the state. However, at the moment, Obi’s strength, according to observers, mainly lies within the Sabon Gari area of the state, populated by non-indigenes.

Obi will get required percentage in Northwest

Only in kad
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by garfield1: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Battle or no battle, Obi is winning more than 80% of Rivers votes.

Obi is likely getting above 40% of Lagos votes. I’m not one of those who stretch my luck by saying that Obi will win Lagos.

Kwankwaso is wasting Kano votes to make sure that neither Atiku nor Tinubu gains from it.

Have you now seen Obi’s victory staring at you in the face?

Obi can't get more than 50% of rivers.highest he will get in lagos is 35%
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by daygee12: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Team Obi, I had a dream yesterday.

Peter Obi was declared the winner of 2023 presidential election.

Maybe na nightmare
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:

You sound daft

Is insult inherent in any human supporting Obi

Oga peter Obi will lose Anambra state … I’ve been sayin go this

As for south south states

Aside delta and maybe rivers

Peter Obi won’t get 25% in any south south state

If Una want make all igbo associations and IPOB meeting vote only Obi

Walahi he won’t see 25%

Oga na here I talk

Mention me after election

If you’re too confident of what you’re saying .. put your money where your mouth is

Particularly regarding south south states

No be noise
Oga Obi won't lose any Eastern State I'm from the East and we know what's up here don't believe the jargon Chimaroke and David Umahi is saying Obi won't lose any Eastern State, as for Kano I'm not from there
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
lol

You think Igbo business Men go leave Tinubu to vote that Osu? Lol

They're only after their business not tribalism. They don't give a fvck about Naanu
Lol sir keep dreaming
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by kelly72: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only the ignorant Ipobians turned oblivious Obidients will concur, A Judas that cannot win Anambra State, will win the Presidential election?
h

Results of the 2019 presidential election shows the following facts;

One, Obi attracted more votes from his home state Anambra, than Atiku attracted from his home State Adamawa.

Two, Obi attracted more votes from his geopolitical zone Southeast, than Atiku attracted from his geopolitical zone Northeast.

Please go to INEC website or google "Results of 2019 presidential election" and verify.

I have refused to provide the figures here so that you can at least put in some work to acquire knowledge.
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will win Lagos with wide margin. Obi will only eat into what would've been PDP votes in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Okhuadams(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
obynzo:

E go shock you.
E go choke you
Re: Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers by Scamburster(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:

Stop hallucinating based on hear say..

OBi ain’t getting 25% in Kano talk more of north central

Obi is not a force in this election reason no candinate is decamping to Labour

If Obi is a force ..60% of igbo politcians would have decamp to Labour and atleast 29% of Nigerian politcian for join am..

No Dey come online dey type and hype gibberish

I’m told you before Soludo made his statement

OBi would lose Anambra Enugu and Abia

Una can abuse and curse all Una want but that remain the reality on ground

Elections have never been won on social media .. Talk more Nairaland

You guys are just wasting funds

If Obi go win I for don support am tey tey … but reality is always always far from hallucinations and say dreaming

Power to the people
North 2023
Keep on spewing trash everytime here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos) / Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.