Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? (7933 Views)

Alleged Rumor Of Death Of Olisa Metuh / Breaking: Boko Haram Plan Explosions In Maiduguir During Sallah-military / Boko Haram Plan To Attack Ojukwu Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2011
^^yoruba s talk apart, bt dont you know bombing lagos will do a lot harm to naija than any other place undecided
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by honeric01(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2011
deadie:

All this people making noise here, WHAT will happen IF they bomb Lagos? What will you do that Jonathan is unable to do? Kill you gateman? Yoruba people like to talk the talk.

Thats why they also talk in their music (fuji) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Toks2008(m): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2011
honeric01:

What makes you think a Yoruba life was not lost at the UN building bomb blast?

We all know that you can't compare home and away assault. And mind you, it will only be foolish for anyone to watch a crazy assault to your own brother,in your land by a stranger without reacting. Even a small kid will not watch a stranger come into his parents house to rain insults on parents without reacting so this is not a topic for arguement.

I still maintain that if the rumored bomb attemt happens and claims the life of any Yoruba,young or old will have a terrible consequence.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by deadie(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^yoruba s talk apart, bt dont you know bombing lagos will do a lot harm to naija than any other place  undecided

There is no doubt about that. Lagos is the most important city in Nigeria and such a terror attack there will be Nigeria's 9/11. But the comments I read here by Yoruba people is immature. The highest thing they will do is kill their gatemen.

@honeric01
Me I no dey listen to their fuji music, it always sounds like it is coming out of a bad speaker with the singer shouting above his voice as if the mic doesn't function.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by deadie(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2011
Toks2008:

We all know that you can't compare home and away assault. And mind you, it will only be foolish for anyone to watch a crazy assault to your own brother,in your land by a stranger without reacting. Even a small kid will not watch a stranger come into his parents house to rain insults on parents without reacting so this is not a topic for arguement.

I still maintain that if the rumored bomb attemt happens and claims the life of any Yoruba,young or old will have a terrible consequence.

You be noise maker. What did you do when they killed 6 Yoruba corps members in Jos, eh?
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by honeric01(m): 2:06am On Aug 27, 2011
Toks2008:

Stop making mouth please, it won't help you jor o.

@deadie

Don't make this sound as if i am anti-yoruba, i am only against those who boast, too many boasters full Lagos, they can swallow a whole zuma rock on the spot without drinking water, but when they're faced with one tuber of yam, they struggle to even eat up to half.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Toks2008(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2011
honeric01:

Stop making mouth please, it won't help you jor o.

@deadie

Don't make this sound as if i am anti-yoruba, i am only against those who boast, too many boasters full Lagos, they can swallow a whole zuma rock on the spot without drinking water, but when they're faced with one tuber of yam, they struggle to even eat up to half.

In as much as i will not want to argue on this matter, i would want to draw your attention to this thread so that yo can read and have an idea of what im trying to pass accross.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7213.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471866.0.html

Mind you, the act was done in far away north and retaliation in the south east howbeit an assault in your own home. Please think and don't let us indulge in baseless arguements.

Lets just pray it never happens
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by honeric01(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2011
Toks2008:

In as much as i will not want to argue on this matter, i would want to draw your attention to this thread so that yo can read and have an idea of what im trying to pass accross.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7213.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471866.0.html

Mind you, the act was done in far away north and retaliation in the south east howbeit an assault in your own home. Please think and don't let us indulge in baseless arguements.

Lets just pray it never happens

Bro for your own good, leave those things in your imagination, pray and fast that war don't happen in Nigeria, you won't remember alot of things again. it's not a good thing especially fighting against a set of people who believe they HAVE nothing to lose.

You don fight agidi person before?
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Rgp92: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Nothing will happen if BH bomb lagos. We yoruba are not barbarian, we'll find a peaceful solution to it instead.  wink
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by femmy2010(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2011
How true and how false can a rumour be?
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by onechance(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2011
When it comes BH nothing is rumour,it wasnt rumour when they blew the Louis Edet house @ abuja neither the baracks at abuja and the UN knew a month ago that they were going to be attacked by BH and see what happend,so my friends let not waste time stroking the fire coz every rumour turn out to be true, I will use an igbo proverb that says 'remove the monkeys hand in the pot before it becomes a human hand'. GEJ step up ur game
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2011
Boko Haram is sponsored by the Great Satan AMERICA !!!!!

It's all a conspiracy by the Rothschilds , oh no , sorry by the Illuminati.

Alex Jones got it right with this one !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2011
Nothing new here though , Nigerians are expert rumor peddlers.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by tuneh(f): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Right now I have more faith in Fashola than GEJ. If Boko Haram strikes in Lagos, they will succeed only that first time. Fashola, OPC even the aboki that came to Lagos for business will rise up and deal with them. Anyone that wants his business to prosper will fight any threat here. Let's stop waiting on government. These guys are humans not phantoms. Any suspicious activity should be reported that's all! It's time for state police in Nigeria
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by auwal87(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2011
BH would not like this video

[flash=420,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6TSPcAKepM[/flash]
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by nasty45(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2011
This guys wan enta one chance.if they try am, Na lasgidi o,e b lyk say de no knw.na place wey de dey burn common thief alive talk more of bombin.walahi!I DE LAF
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by omoekoni(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2011
If they try it in Lagos, it will start a chain of events that will lead to the dividing of Nigeria, it's about time anyway, The Yoruba's don't need all you other Zap.e.r.s, we are the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria!
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by DAY12(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Game of thy oyel - ( Lagos / Final episode )

Is gonna be madt angry

Grab ya copy now!
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Biscute(f): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ohio State closed off the streets and call the Anti Bomb Squad when a sticker was spotted on a bike saying this bike is a pipe bomb, the bike owner mr. patrick hanlin 28 yrs old, was charged for inducing panic in april 5th 2006, . So my fellow naija please open ur eyes , shine your eyes , and if you suspect any of these hezbollah style or Al Qaeda movements by any of these hulkers , beggers, physically challenged, cripples,etc please call the expert or report to the police. With these we can phish them out and give them V.I.P treatment , If you can smile with your adversity you have thought of somebody you can sue.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by duke4ever: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
Jehovah we dey your hand ohh!!!!
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by anizzle(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
I seriously wish and pray they do.
Finally there will be a perfect and unstoppable reason to break up this lie called Nigeria
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^and you think is that easy undecided
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by YoAdek333(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Oko Haram is hard O!
They are screwing Nigeria even more than the politicians
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by PointB: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2011
anizzle:

I seriously wish and pray they do.
Finally there will be a perfect and unstoppable reason to break up this lie called Nigeria

How about they blow up Third Mainland Bridge they day you happen to be doing 150 km/h on it! Will you still wish they do?
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2011
i pity all the abokis in my area,if dem try it and i survive all of them go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen walahi talahi.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by DAY12(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
^
IYA NGBALI:

i pity all the abokis in my area[b],if dem try it[/b] and i survive all of them go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen walahi talahi.
dem go try ham & let see what u will do sad

My people, is happening in 9ja life & direct, some set of people have sold dis country just like how they sold libya, sudan, somalia etc.

Game of thy oyel. undecided
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
hehehehe, look at armchair and internet army brigade  boys threatening reprisal attacks and vigorous warfare!!  cheesy

Many of you useless youths should be in Abuja vigorously protesting against the government for not protecting the country from these attacks. War has started already, our capital city was bombed for crying out loudly!!  The response of the government is that, it is Nigeria's turn to experience terrorism - what a master stroke of genius!

Boko Haram's objectives have been clearly stated, yet GEJ and his incompetent handlers do not believe them.  Given that there is basically no meaningful security measures  in place, Boko Haram's natural next step would be to set off simultaneous explosions in Lagos and Por Harcourt. Maybe this action will allow GEJ and his team to understand the gravity of the situation Nigeria is in.

The biafrans are probably jubiliating at these developments, some of them may even be closet Boko Haram financiers - never underestimate my people  lipsrsealed

To you fools threatening to deal with  my people in Lagos if Boko Haram strikes, I remind you of this saying by my people : Okuko na-arogoro ite onu, chetekwe mma gburu ya. (The chicken frowns at the cooking pot, ignoring the knife that killed it.)
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

To you fools threatening to deal with  my people in Lagos if Boko Haram strikes, I remind you of this saying by my people : Okuko na-arogoro ite onu, chetekwe mma gburu ya. (The chicken frowns at the cooking pot, ignoring the knife that killed it.)

DEATH! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by udezue(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
Its only a matter of time and they will infiltrate their communities in the South and start blowing up places in Lagos, PH, Enugu, Warri, Awka, Calabar, Asaba, Benin. Only a matter of time.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by jahrule: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2011
I don`t think anyone should answer the like of derby & co, cause they are only saying what they are saying for hatred reason, i will keep quite and let the B.K attack Lagos first and we will all see the consequence. one thing is that only the innocents will suffer for it that is one thing i pray they should not attack any part of southern Nigeria and Lagos is more sensitive.
Re: Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? by AlabaSlim: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
GOD 4bids it 4rm hapunin
d onli prob is dat wen d war startz,d pple shoutin on dis thread wil b d 1st 2 hide 4 safety in kotonu
as usual xpectin agberos 2 do d fight 4 dem
mtshewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shipload Of Toxic Waste At Lagos Port / Buhari’s Victory: Ribadu Assures Nigerians Of Better Life / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.