Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council (21666 Views)

Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Fayose, Olujimi, Inaugurate Parallel Campaign Councils For Atiku/obi / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aufbauh:
I know after the election the regular customers in the south will start blaming the north for voting Tinubu.

Our prediction that APC governors can't be trusted is materializing. Only that urchins love denial.
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
I said it before, there is a bigman and a senior APC leader I spoke some days ago with...And he said that Tinubu is destroying the whole party by giving everything to his Yoruba folks to be in control....

He started by sidelining the northern folks and he thinks they're not aware?

Infact, I want to believe that Tinubu is an actor, he's putting all these dramas to act like he's not capable and wouldn't stay long in power so that the North will believe he will die within two years and the dude will show them shege if elected.

Tinubu might just be a good politician afterall.....All of a sudden, Baba begin to act incoherent when before the election he was speaking very well and acting very well... Probably a strategy to seek for sympathy votes from Nigerians...

If he wins, he will really deal with the North...
Guy what are you smoking? Please quit.
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Wahala

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin
The north is raping you in the arse and you are screaming Obi.
Face your fight coward.

This news has dampened the mood of i
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Naanu grin
Someone should help us with the IBB meme. grin
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by BeardedMeat(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
There is no confusion whatsoever.

The Grassroots Independent Campaign Council with trusted loyalists as chairmen in state chapters.
And they are more powerful than the governors Abi. Lols
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by owomano(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
You will all drink your blood and eat your flesh together In-Sha-Allah... ��
While woke keeps giving Atiku headache.
Las Las Peter Obi will emerge
Re: Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council by stan83: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote anothrauthor=God1000 post=118715200]All I know is that Tinubu will be defeated by Peter Obi, he will suffer historic defeat.

I'm a clairvoyant, so don't argue with me[/quote] no sleep!no sleep! wake up a new Nigeria has come!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola / LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.