Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? (4587 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by 00FFT00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 25% in abia,IMO and ebonyi just like buhari did boy

Na lie. If Tinubu get pass 5% in the entire southeast, I will delete my account.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Alphagan(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aiel123:

Who's your candidate bro?
Neutral?
I've followed your comments in this thread and I must say there are on par with reality.
You know your onions in predicting the terrains of the Nigeria political scene.
Tinubu will get 25% in the east or less than that.( Buhari got 18% in 2019)
He will only struggle in Enugu and Anambra...
Abia ,Ebonyi and Imo 25% sure die pass daybreak.
All lot of politicians has vested interest in Tinubu in the east and will go any length to actualize their aim.
Same as for Atiku.
Back to the topic
I don't see Obi getting 25% in Lagos.
And definitely all his votes in SW won't exceed 5% of SW total votes.

I am not neutral, Tinubu is my candidate.

Obi cannot get 25% in Lagos. I agree people are disenchanted with the government in power, the galloping inflation which to a large extent is beyond what our local policies can address considering what is happening in the global stage. Shortly after countries started recovering from covid19 economic downturn then came the war in Ukraine, it has dealt a heavy blow to the supply chain...the ripple effect is what we are witnessing and to make matter worse, we run an import dependent economy.

The aforementioned will have a significant impact on the election, if not, we should be talking about Tinubu having 80% of the total votes in Lagos. Again, some Christians are still not taking the MM ticket with understanding and maturity, they want to take their pound of flesh....most especially, Osinbajo's supporters. They forget the role Tinubu played in Osinbajo's political voyage, I'm certain, Yorubas will come back to that issue after general election.

Remove the disenchanted citizens, endsars advocates, Igbo traders and pdp loyalists in Lagos, Tinubu will have at least 65% of Lagos votes.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Na lie. If Tinubu get pass 5% in the entire southeast, I will delete my account.

Why do you think buhari got it and Tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Oh ok, no Yoruba indigenes in a Abia will give Tinubu 25%.

You are looking hope where there’s none

Yorubas are not many in abia compared to IBOs in sw.
The popularity of ouk and ogah will give tinubu votes as it gave buhari
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Alphagan(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

You guys are shameless like the candidate you're rooting for. You lie with reckless abandon with no recourse to modesty.

PrinceOfLagos is your patron, the shameless guy has not deactivated his moniker as he promised till date. Funnily enough, he demands honesty, accountability and sincerity of purpose from our elected officials. If you fail the litmus test of leadership by not keeping to your words, what moral ground do you have to criticize others?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aiel123:

Who's your candidate bro?
Neutral?
I've followed your comments in this thread and I must say there are on par with reality.
You know your onions in predicting the terrains of the Nigeria political scene.
Tinubu will get 25% in the east or less than that.( Buhari got 18% in 2019)
He will only struggle in Enugu and Anambra...
Abia ,Ebonyi and Imo 25% sure die pass daybreak.
All lot of politicians has vested interest in Tinubu in the east and will go any length to actualize their aim.
Same as for Atiku.
Back to the topic
I don't see Obi getting 25% in Lagos.
And definitely all his votes in SW won't exceed 5% of SW total votes.

Abia is not sure for tinubu but 20% is sure esp in abia north.only ebonyi and IMO are sure of even 30%.anambra is a dead zone.he may get 15% in Enugu.obi will get at least 30% in lagos.obi and atiku will get at least 30% of sw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
The
garfield1:

Yorubas are not many in abia compared to IBOs in sw.
The popularity of ouk and ogah will give tinubu votes as it gave buhari
So OUK will force Igbos to vote Tinubu?

Why am I even arguing with you?

February no far again

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But you were begging for money for food, why can’t I help? grin
Chinedu

Naanu need your help biko

He came publicity to solicit for funds from his gullible online miscreants and chest beater who live in fools paradise dreaming that Naanu will rule the ZOO

Lol
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The So OUK will force Igbos to vote Tinubu?

February no far again
You guys are inconsequential and worth next to nothing as far as national politics is concerned
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You guys are inconsequential and worth next to nothing as far as national politics is concerned
I know, I can still afford to eat, you can’t grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Aiel123: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Abia is not sure for tinubu but 20% is sure esp in abia north.only ebonyi and IMO are sure of even 30%.anambra is a dead zone.he may get 15% in Enugu.obi will get at least 30% in lagos.obi and atiku will get at least 30% of sw
You too dey hype Obi...
If Obi gets 30% in Lagos, what then will Atiku get? Tinubu?
Abia is sure to me. PO and PDP will cancel themselves out in southern and central senatorial district. Orji has Abia north in his pocket and Mao is among the allies if G_5,so there will be little opposition in this zone.
Obi won't do well in SW aside Lagos.
SW plays party politics like no other geo political zone in the country.( This is where PDP hope lies.)
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by 00FFT00(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:
Am not sure of any.he can get 10% in Ogun,5% in ekiti,5% in Osun,15% in ondo and 20% in Oyo.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Penguin2
Aiel
Oghenaogie
Vicdom
Raumdeuter
Legendhero

Peter Obi will come a close second after Tinubu in the Southwest. This result will be fueled by the large Igbo, Christians, progressive Yoruba, anti muslim-muslin ticket and other southern minority voters in the region.

Obi will proceed to win all the 11 states of the Southeast and South-south hands down. He will outright win 4 states in North central and secure the 25% spread in Niger State. He will also win FCT convincingly with the help of the same demographics that played out in the Southwest.

Mr. Obi will easily secure the 25% spread in Kaduna. Southern Kaduna voters and Datti Baba-Ahmed's presence on the LP ticket will take him over the threshold there. Obi will also secure the 25% spread in Taraba and Gombe States.

That will put him over the top spread wise, but he will go on to score votes in the remaining states in the Northeast and Northwest to greatly bolster his popular votes count.

That being said, your next president is Peter Gregory Obi. I know this reality hurts, but you gents are going to have to make peace with this outcome. It is for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by 00FFT00(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

You guys are shameless like the candidate you're rooting for. You lie with reckless abandon with no recourse to modesty.

PrinceOfLagos is your patron, the shameless guy has not deactivated his moniker as he promised till date. Funnily enough, he demands honesty, accountability and sincerity of purpose from our elected officials. If you fail the litmus test of leadership by not keeping to your words, what moral ground do you have to criticize others?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Please be more articulate.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aiel123:

You too dey hype Obi...
If Obi gets 30% in Lagos, what then will Atiku get? Tinubu?
Abia is sure to me. PO and PDP will cancel themselves out in southern and central senatorial district. Orji has Abia north in his pocket and Mao is among the allies if G_5,so there will be little opposition in this zone.
Obi won't do well in SW aside Lagos.
SW plays party politics like no other geo political zone in the country.( This is where PDP hope lies.)

Honestly,atiku wi fail woefully in lagos.no one is voicing him.where atiku will do well is osun and maybe ondo.
Mao is a persona non grata even in his LGA.arochukwu and ohafia were pro pdp and were promised guber but with pdp reneging,they will abandon pdp.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The So OUK will force Igbos to vote Tinubu?

February no far again

Ouk is very popular in abia north.half of the people voting him will vote apc by default totally thereby voting tinubu unknowingly.in the rural areas,they vote only one party...
Again ouk is like lord in his bende LGA.he can force people to vote apc
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by 00FFT00(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Why do you think buhari got it and Tinubu will win

Tinubu is not Buhari. Buhari came ab initio with stoic credibility, yet performed abysmally in the region. What do you think will happen to a Tinubu who is known for all the things we admonish our children against?.

Even primary school children in my village know Tinubu is a drug dealer and thief, so.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu is not Buhari. Buhari came ab initio with a stoic credibility, yet performed abysmally in the region. What do you think will happen to a Tinubu who is known for all the things we admonish our children against?.

No one can be as hated as buhari in the south.he was accused of victimising kanu,using python dance to deal with se yet got 25%.tinubu that is a southerner will get more
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Peter Obi will come a close second after Tinubu in the Southwest. This result will be fueled by the large Igbo, Christians, progressive Yoruba, anti muslim-muslin ticket and other southern minority voters in the region.

Obi will proceed to win all the 11 states of the Southeast and South-south hands down. He will outright win 4 states in North central and secure the 25% spread in Niger State. He will also win FCT convincingly with the help of the same demographics that played out in the Southwest.

Mr. Obi will easily secure the 25% spread in Kaduna. Southern Kaduna voters and Datti Baba-Ahmed's presence on the LP ticket will take him over the threshold there. Obi will also secure the 25% spread in Taraba and Gombe States.

That will put him over the top spread wise, but he will go on to score votes in the remaining states in the Northeast and Northwest to greatly bolster his popular votes count.

That being said, your next president is Peter Gregory Obi. I know this reality hurts, but you gents are going to have to make peace with this outcome. It is for your own good.
labour party won't see third self but self delusion won't allow u guys see it... U really think south west send religion issue sha... E go clear Ina next year
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

You are deceiving yourself.obi will only do well in lagos.outside,he will score very low.atiku will do better.nothing like Yoruba Christians or progressive,majority of yorubas will vote tinubu.
Obi cannot win aks and bayelsa.he can only win Edo and rivers.in nc,he can only win benue plateau.no one knows him in niger
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Ouk is very popular in abia north.half of the people voting him will vote apc by default totally thereby voting tinubu unknowingly.in the rural areas,they vote only one party...
Again ouk is like lord in his bende LGA.he can force people to vote apc

Abia north is the least populated place in Abia.
The whole population of abia north is not even up to 15% of all Abia population.

The most densely populated district in Abia are Abia south( where you have Aba) and Abia (Abia central) where you have Umuahia.

Even if everyone is Abia north votes Tinubu, he will still not get 15%, there are no major towns there. And won’t even get 1/3 of votes in Abia north

OUK is not popular in Umuahia and Aba district.

You don’t know Abia more than we do. Sir down one place

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Aiel123: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Honestly,atiku wi fail woefully in lagos.no one is voicing him.where atiku will do well is osun and maybe ondo.
Mao is a persona non grata even in his LGA.arochukwu and ohafia were pro pdp and were promised guber but with pdp reneging,they will abandon pdp.
Mao isn't a write off... He gave Orji a run for his money in 2019.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aiel123:

Mao isn't a write off... He gave Orji a run for his money in 2019.

Mao was an incumbent then and pdp was dominant in abia
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Abia north is the least populated place in Abia.
The whole population of abia north is not even up to 15% of all Abia population.

The most densely populated district in Abia are Abia south( where you have Aba) and Abia (Abia central) where you have Umuahia.

Even if everyone is Abia north votes Tinubu, he will still not get 15%, there are no major towns there. And won’t even get 1/3 of votes in Abia north

OUK is not popular in Umuahia and Aba district.

You don’t know Abia more than we do. Sir down one place

Buhari got 85,000 votes in abia,45,000 was fromabia north.it is not about population but turnout.people in aba do not come out to vote same as umuahia.In abia north the turnout is high.moreover,ohafia,bende are very populated.Uturu,uzuakoli,abiriba,ohafia ebem are major towns.
Apc is also very popular in umuahia and ikwuano and parts of aba
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari got 85,000 votes in abia,45,000 was fromabia north.it is not about population but turnout.people in aba do not come out to vote same as umuahia.In abia north the turnout is high.moreover,ohafia,bende are very populated.Uturu,uzuakoli,abiriba,ohafia ebem are major towns.
Apc is also very popular in umuahia and ikwuano and parts of aba
oga forget that one.
We were not interested in that 2019 election. INEC submitted what they liked.

Why didn’t Buhari get 25% in 2015?

Compare voters turnout in 2015 and 2019, you will know that you are dreaming

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by ScamHunter: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Must be a different Lagos

Nope, same Lagos in SW Nigeria. Not the one in Portugal.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 25% in abia,IMO and ebonyi just like buhari did boy
Did Buhari contest against Obi for President?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Upon all buhari did to KANU,how did he bag 25%
Who was Buhari contesting against?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
If APC get 10% in Abia, the election was rigged.

Obi our son in the race and you think APC can get 10% now? Did obi contest in 2019?
Exactly, he is comparing Buhari against Atiku to Obi
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
lol

Online warrior. Tinibu will get 25% in Abia, Eboyin and Imo. If una like make all the dead and living ndigbo come out to vote for Obi, he won't still come distant third at the end of the day

Na Tinubu go succeed Buhari
Tinubu can't go anywhere with yoruba Muslim votes
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

If buhari won lagos,is it tinubu that won't win? Are you ok at all
Are you okay? Who did Buhari contest against in 2019?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president to lord over you and your kindred

That is the summary of everything
Next President of Iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

How does a governor mobilize crowd?
So mobilize crowd is same as voting that is secret?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scam Alart: Don't Fall Victim To This People (visa/green Card Scam) / Senate To Hold 2-Day Security Summit Next Week / Photos: 10 Days To Handover Gov. Ahmed Quits Kwara Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.