Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? (4592 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
we're talking about presidential election, people vote differently for different candidates

The governorship candidate in Osun state for labour party was not even popular

Lasun a deputy speaker unpopular?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi can't get 25% in lagos know this and have peace.

He will get 30%
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 25% in abia,IMO and ebonyi just like buhari did boy
lol, who will give it to him?
The governors or the people? grin

DIId you add my state Abia?
Tinubu cannot get 5% in Abia. Bookmark this comment

Even ATiku that will be second in Abia won’t get 15%

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by OsunOriginal: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
he didn't campaign enough man, I didn't even hear about him until Peter Obi visited Osun state to support him

And who (whether popular or not) is campaigning for LP anywhere aside from Obi now? Obi may not even get half of what Lasun got in Osun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 25% in abia,IMO and ebonyi just like buhari did boy
Lol grin

Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by God1000(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And who (whether popular or not) is campaigning for LP anywhere aside from Obi now? Obi may not even get half of what Lasun got in Osun.
time will tell
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Lol grin

Are you drunk?

I should ask you kid.how did buhari get 25%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
lol, who will give it to him?
The governors or the people? grin

DIId you add my state Abia?
Tinubu cannot get 5% in Abia. Bookmark this comment

Even ATiku that will be second in Abia won’t get 15%

How do you even reason? You southeast guys are too naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by pinkgoodies(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
we're talking about presidential election, people vote differently for different candidates

The governorship candidate in Osun state for labour party was not even popular

He won't get anything dia. Yoruba son no get anything, na Igbo man go get. Give me reason dey will vote him. Because dem hear say he work. Pple weh never leave dia state or out of the SW. Most of PO votes will be from igbos residing dia. Wch we know is just a pinch unlike in oda SW states.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Obi is getting 25% in all Southwest states.

You know why?

In Oyo alone, the Igbo population there is enough to give Obi 25% if they come out to vote. Add the youths who are not entangled to stupid tribalism of the old, and some Yoruba Christians who feel slighted by Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket.

Same scenario in Ogun. The large Igbo population and the youth and the mega churches, is enough to ensure that Obi gets even above 25%.

Osun has demonstrated their hatred for Tinubu by voting against a good man in Oyetola just to rid themselves of Tinubu.

Ondo and Ekiti are predominantly Christian states where the Christians sentiment against MM ticket of Tinubu will likely drive votes to Obi.

In conclusion, while I concede that Tinubu will win all Southwest states, what you cannot doubt is that Obi will come second behind Tinubu in all the states. Only negligible number of Yoruba will vote Atiku.

So, whenever you are counting the states where Obi will get 25%, always count all 17 states of the South.

You are deceiving yourself.yorubas do not play religious politics, you should know that by now.it is also commonly known that igbos dont like voting.obi won't see 20% outside lagos....
Osun voted against oyetola not tinubu.after tinubu,it will be atiku in osun.nothing for pandora

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

How do you even reason? You southeast guys are too naive
Dude, are you in Abia?
How can you sit in Ekiti and say Tinubu will get 25% in Abia?

Home of Nnamdi Kanu that APC won’t release?

How do you reason?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Dude, are you in Abia?

How do you reason?

Upon all buhari did to KANU,how did he bag 25%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

I should ask you kid.how did buhari get 25%
If Tinubu gets 10% in southeast, we will sue INEC.

You don’t know how we dislike him here. You have no idea.
Even the governors cannot help him

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

If APC get 10% in Abia, the election was rigged.

Obi our son in the race and you think APC can get 10% now? Did obi contest in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Ekez(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
Obi will get his 25% only in east and delta … rivers ..

No other state in Nigeria will give him 25% … talk more of wining a state outside igboland .. of which igboland is not even sure

This is reality not noise

Is he even sure of securing 25% in Lagos ?

When igbo man bring tribalism to politics.. others will help him define tribalism

2023 go shock Peter Obi and hi supporters

Bookmark this …

He will even lose major in court after elections

North 2023

The hate and abuse online

We vote massively offline
Tribalism in politics??
Can you tell me how obi brought tribalism in politics
I'm waiting for you answer
Don't run away ooooh.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

You think you can pad figures now ?

BVAS wont allow that .

10% is to much for Tinubu sef. Save this post

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by pinkgoodies(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Dude, are you in Abia?

How do you reason?

Tinubu will get it. I'm sure of Abia North. OUK dey hold dat place down wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Tinubu will get it. I'm sure of Abia North. OUK dey hold dat place down wella.
OUK that didn’t support Tinubu in primaries grin
Saying it should be zoned to the east

You guys are deluded.

Tinubu will not even come 3rd in southeast, the unknown APGa guy will be 3rd.

Na 5% Tinubu go get for all SE state grin

Are you guys smoking weed?

No one knows Tinubu here. Buhari will Even Defeat Tinubu in the east if he was in the ballot

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
You think you can pad figures now ?

BVAS wont allow that .

10% is to much for Tinubu sef. Save this post

Continue hoping on bvas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
If APC get 10% in Abia, the election was rigged.

Obi our son in the race and you think APC can get 10% now? Did obi contest in 2019?

But you guys in 2019 said buhari won't get 5% in abia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Alphagan(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Obi will not get 25% of votes in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun. The reason is not because majority here consider Obi unelectable or a bad candidate but the structure to get the numbers is lacking. If LP was as entrenched as PDP and APC, considering what is happening in our political firmament, Obi would easily get 25%. I am a Christian, Tinubu is my candidate but I will be lying to myself if I say the sentiment of some Christians are not heightened, Obi will benefit from that fraction of votes in the West. Also, those looking for something away from the "establishment", they have bought into the lies sold to them by Obi are around here too. Head or tail, Tinubu will win in all the SW states, Atiku will come second in all other Swestern states apart from Lagos. PDP has a very solid structure in the West, wishing away vested interest will be committing political harakiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Continue hoping on bvas
IF YOU Put Buhari on the ballot today, he wi defeat Tinubu in the east.

Even if Only Tinubu contest, he will still not win aoutheast.

You better forget about southeast and channel your resource elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

You guys are deluded.

No one knows Tinubu here. Buhari will Even Defeat Tinubu in the east if he was in the ballot

Just like ouk delivered in 2019 without knowing buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

Tinubu will get more votes than buhari in the east kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by pinkgoodies(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

You guys are deluded.

Na too much noise making u obidense dey make, most of u started following politics because of PO. But feb is near. OUK is fully batified. He has been dragged for dis, many of u think anyone dat supports Tinubu is yoruba. Well, Am from Abia North, in Umunneochi lga. I worked with INEC den in d last election I'm based in owerri, d vote BAT go get for Orlu go even shock you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get more votes than buhari in the east kid
Maybe in ekiti, not southeast in 2019, SE didn’t vote.
Check 2015, Buhari didn’t not get 2015 in SE, we voted then.

Obi will get 90#m% votes in the east.

The votes Obi will get in Lagos will be more than what Tinubu will get in the whole of southeast. E sure die

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Na too much noise making u obidense dey make, most of u started following politics because of PO. But feb is near. OUK is fully batified. He has been dragged for dis, many of u think anyone dat supports Tinubu is yoruba. Well, Am from Abia North, in Umunneochi lga. I worked with INEC den in d last election I'm based in owerri, d vote BAT go get for Orlu go even shock you.
Go and check 2015 election, you see how SE vote for GEJ?
That will be joke compared to how we will vote for PO.

If Tinubu see 5%, make e thank god grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Maybe in ekiti, not southeast in 2019, SE didn’t vote.
Check 2015, Buhari didn’t not get 2015 in SE, we voted then.

Obi will get 90#m% votes in the east.

The votes Obi will get in Lagos will be more than what Tinubu will get in the whole of southeast. E sure die

Buhari didnt get in 2015 because apc was weak in se.they didnt have any governor or strong members.continue underestimating the power of government
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Workch: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Just like ouk delivered in 2019 without knowing buhari
Southeast no vote 2019, check 2015

Collate the figures.

Tinubu no go see 3rd. I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by pinkgoodies(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Go and check 2015 election, you see how SE vote for GEJ?
That will be joke compared to how we will vote for PO.

If Tinubu see 5%, make e thank god grin

Go and check 2019 election in SE. Even Buhari got 30% in Ebonyi PDP state. Many variables will play out in 2023. Bookmark dis
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Alphagan(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:

There are different interests influencing our choice of candidate, economic interest, interest anchored on religion, identity interest and others. Different people will be influenced by different factors. You wonder why despite the palpable hatred of the SE towards Buhari, he secured a reasonable amount of votes there? Those whose economic interest will be better protected under Tinubu will work for his victory irrespective. OUK, Uzodima, Umahi etall will have their economic interest covered more under Tinubu, you now understand why your wish negates natural political trajectory? Tinubu will do well in the East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku In Trouble As PDP Rally in Jos Ended In Disaster For Poor Attendance / Deltans Attack Shell For Selling OMLs And Not Consulting Them / Fuel Scarcity In Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.