Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises (269 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / I’ll Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process – Atiku / Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises by afinikihappy201: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYI8-kUH-c

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)Atiku Abubakar, on Saturday promised to increase funds for the arts and liberalise the process of its acquisition once elected in the forthcoming elections.

Atiku made the promise during a special roundtable discussion with Nigeria’s creative cultural and innovative industry stakeholders in Lagos.

The meeting was aimed at strengthening the country’s booming entertainment space and cultivating more unifying support in championing Nigeria’s creative expression.

The presidential candidate acknowledged that the creative industry was a vital industry capable of immense wealth creation and generating huge employment opportunities.

He said such an industry should not be toyed with as it had been identified as the second most important sector after agriculture.

“I commend the presentations so far, I understand your challenges which I am also facing because I own a television and radio station, I face the same problem of access to water and electricity as well as bad roads, so I want you to regard me as one of you.

“The way forward is to increase funds for the arts and liberalise the process of acquiring that fund, if you give me the opportunity, I will do it because it is essential.

“I reject direct CBN intervention and encourage the private sector to be part of this, government cannot develop all the funds needed.

“I look forward to a close collaboration with you on how we can develop the sector and exploit the potential, it is a multi-billion income-creating sector.

“If we work together, we can make it, I look forward to another meeting before the elections to agree on some modalities on how things will be done,” he said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/27/i-will-increase-funds-for-arts-liberalise-acquisition-process-atiku-promises-creatives/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises by cactus1549: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Naso. All talk and no action politicians undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises by abdurrahmankas: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
How do you intend to raise the funds to fulfill all of these promises? The HOW is more paramount than all of these I will,I will ,I will.

We are tired of empty promises.
Buhari promised Nigerians at least one refinary each year,by virtue of that we ought to have had 7 refineries with one almost in completion. But uptill now, even to revive the one of among the ones that broke down he is unable talk more of building from the scratch.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises by abdurrahmankas: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process, Atiku Promises by anitiyaishaya: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Atiku can even promise to get barren women pregnant or bring back our loved ones who are dying just so he can be president

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sani Magaji Tambuwal,new Clerk Of National Assembly Unveiled / Atiku/okowa Ticket Has Brought Hope To Nigerians – Onyeme / Nairaland Moderators Are Biased!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.