Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku (30010 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / I’ll Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process – Atiku / One Man One Vote Is A Flawed Electoral Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by ochejoseph(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
PRESS RELEASE
I'll never validate an illegitimate outcome of a flawed process

I have been notified of a fake press release attributed to me and purportedly giving legitimacy to the widely rigged presidential election of February 25.

The so-called press release did not emanate from me or my office, and it should be treated with repudiation, untrue, and deliberately contrived by those who illegally appropriated the mandate of the Nigerian people.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I wish to state categorically that my lawyers still have my unflinching mandate to challenge the outcome of the February 25 presidential election.

I join other lovers of democracy in Nigeria and friends of our great country in the outright rejection of the predetermined outcome of the February 25 election.

I shall continue to challenge the legality of that election, alongside my party, the Peoples Democratic Party.

The decision to challenge the sham election of February 25, the worst election in our democratic history, is not predicated on my personal interest but the interest of Nigeria and its people. It is aimed at deepening democracy and ensuring that we do not confer legitimacy to an outcome of illegitimacy.

My commitment to the democratic struggle in Nigeria is beyond an election season.

Signed:
Atiku Abubakar
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party
and former Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007
25th March, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024pGkhxFkqxGuk8iJL5kJ8sgVcmhr2EEbrTAj85eAfYn1RVB1jGkDE5J2hoLjHazxl&id=100044152610571&mibextid=Nif5oz

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by skj1377(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Karma! Your re-election along side your principal Obasanjo in 2003 was worse than this. Pray for mercy from God.

337 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Racoon(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peter Obi don open Atiku Abubakar eyes. The fraudulent mandate criminals are already bleating like goats being roasted on fire. Interesting times ahead.

169 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Asgard13: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asiwaju will return the inec certificate he bought ..

Is not his.. no matter the threat his dogs keep dishing

Illegality must never allow to stand

Na time

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Asgard13: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi don open Atiku Abubakar eyes. The fraudulent mandate criminals are already bleating like goats being roasted on fire. Interesting times ahead.

You lied

Atiku vowed to challenge it even before the election was announced

Na where you dey .. you know

Do you know the level of vote suppression and rigging that took place in kastina alone?
Aside rigging wasn’t Atiku in court even before the election to challenge the credibility of Asiwaju shettima.. which court called off for furnishing proof.. which is still represented in present petition?

We’re all in court.. nobody copy anybody..Atiku no be noisemaker no mean .. Pdp ain’t coordinating their legAl front.

Be guided ..

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
The only things that have been working against Atiku since is, He doesnt know how to play dirty politics like Tinubu, El-rufai, Oshiomole, Uzodinma and i respect him for that.

Some of us in the south love Atiku so much but i dont know why majority of northerners always work against him in the north.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Throwback: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Atiku the waiter.

Since 1992 he has been waiting, then after many trials and prostitution, a patient politician who organically attained political heights just comes to fulfill his own destiny before Atiku.

Tinubu aspired 1 time.

Tinubu became a candidate and contested 1 time.

Tinubu won on the very 1st attempt.

Atiku cannot bear the shame.

As for the mandate thief called Peter Obi III, and his useless running mate who shamelessly could not secure Northern votes, they are competing seriously with Atiku in political prostitution.

But unlike Atiku, they even have the infamy of being ticket hunters who join a party just to get a ticket the next day.

No mandate thief will deceive the Nigerian youths to protest because they lost. Especially when they already prayed and God answered their prayer.

332 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by SmartPolician: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
I like that Atiku is speaking.

The Druggie should come to court and defend the stolen mandate.

He should stop dodging the bailiffs serving him the invitation.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Ashez: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by IpobAntidote: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
SORE LOSER!
WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK grin

284 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
APC = criminality

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is process that is wrong not that Tinubu didn't win

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Watch how agabdo urchins will chicken out like cowards from attacking Atiku.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by habsydiamond(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
We all know who win... the most celebrated candidate won the election.... make court declare OBI I won check something.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
TINUBU GO TO COURT.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Tenses: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Q
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
The same man that asked people to go to court is now crying that they want to steal his "mandate". Tinubu should go and defend his fraudulent win in court.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ok
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by JoshTim: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
It is process that is wrong not that Tinubu didn't win

Do you try to listen to what you said....are you sane like this?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Frank688915: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
see pains smiley
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
ATIKU you only validate the election that brought you as Vice president 1999 and 2003. All other elections that did not favor you, you always claim rigging. Must election favor you before it can be free and fair?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by ImoleNaija: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who his validation help

Whatever the court says...... is final.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by LAXconfidential(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU you only validate the election that brought you as Vice president 1999 and 2003. All other elections that did not favor you, you always claim rigging. Must election favor you before it can be free and fair?

Does that mean he should accept the outcome of this sham of an election?

4 Likes

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by raskymonojendor: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Wike Reacts To Amaechi's Award Rejection / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.