Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (57002 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by timiade446(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
So OP what should we do to this then

Wetin Musa no go see for nairaland grin
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by faithfull18(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
So
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by KeyEndurance: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
ABeg who he wan marry?
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by euniselfyahoo: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good to know
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by LILTJAY: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
all this Nigerian bloggers self..
and a mod moved this nonsense to fp undecided
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Moneyboyz: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
We should fry plantain?
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Goodman247: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Stupid people plenty for this country sha
you spoke my mind, they always dwell.on irrelevant things

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Goodman247:
you spoke my mind, they always dwell.on irrelevant things

I am telling you...
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by gleamy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
If he had known, he shouldn't have contested in the election and Davido wouldn't have campaign for me... You'll understand this comment after 4 years. �
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
All this idoit sef, abeg na news be dis
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Masterito(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Who are you to tell?
HeadNigga:
Not a wedding ring but I am sure he put it on that finger to get tongues wagging
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Don't mind them, let's start ours. But as a person, I love styles
Blessedmercy8:
Before nko? He's married now . Or you people want to start again?
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by BABANGBALI: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na so dem take forget Ifeanyi
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Sammy5413(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bet me, w go soon drop am
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by remsonik(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Abeg leave am, let him have his wedding and leave in peace with his wife

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by assholemods: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Janesouthall:
Una don start....monitoring spirit
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by assholemods: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cmanforall:

That's not wedding ring
Exactly my thoughts, between there is nothing special about wedding ring what matters is the heart. I got married years ago and I never worn wedding ring.
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Peejayx01(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
shadrach77:
He used his son for "etutu okiki" cry

What kind of a stupid comment is this angry
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Okortor: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'm a snr cousin to chioma, just to let you know that he already did legal! So rest in peace pls!
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dude MUST marry Chioma

He is hooked already

But certain Davido won’t go legal. Only ceremonial wedding.
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by emmaattack: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Davido is TAKEN.
Make Una leave him alone pleasssssse.
Man Pikin no go live him life again?
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by karmaolu1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
E choke
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
ojun50:
Una no see the boxer colour
I dey tell you...yeye people : grin
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Chief4real: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
ifechi660:
The Nigerian- American music star Davido who has been out of the eyes of the public has decided to make his first appearance as he steps out to Grace his uncle Governor Ademola Adeleke inauguration.

Davido was spotted wearing a ring in his wedding finger as fans confirms that Davido is now fully married to Chioma.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OqO8iEyFx8
And so?
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by DMCY: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
ifechi660:
The Nigerian- American music star Davido who has been out of the eyes of the public has decided to make his first appearance as he steps out to Grace his uncle Governor Ademola Adeleke inauguration.

Davido was spotted wearing a ring in his wedding finger as fans confirms that Davido is now fully married to Chioma.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OqO8iEyFx8

And so? Is it newsworthy at all? OP, ask yourself if you find it news worthy yourself
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Dinieoj(f): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
This are the kind of spirit MFM church pray against, every follow follow spirit, monitoring my life die by fire.
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by Engr1(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2022
I swear down
De blogger na real mumu
cheesy
Aboks:
What of em singlet mumu blogger

Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2022
That’s not even a wedding ring…

That’s just one of his 30BG rings he always puts on.
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by sweetTai(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2022
LET THE LOOTING BEGINS!!! This new guy will dance all the way to the foreign banks with Osun’s treasury.
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by mrkings84(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Maybe my guy decided to do it low-key. Aye buru
Yes, he did. 10 days after his son's death
Re: Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration by HRMK: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2022
galaxy2020:
Is he not married to CHIOMA?
we were informed he and chioma had a secret marriage!but this is the first time i will know of any nigerian wedding bn conducted in the home of the bridegroom!its unheard of anyway!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.