Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Imagine A 16-year-old Boy Killing His Mother Over Playstation Argument! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imagine A 16-year-old Boy Killing His Mother Over Playstation Argument! (1753 Views)

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A 16-year-old Boy Killing His Mother Over Playstation Argument! by NEROSKY(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2012
Kendall Anderson was a 16-year-old student who grew up in Philadelphia. However, following a lengthy argument with his mother over a PlayStation-based punishment, Kendall quickly became a 16-year-old criminal who has been charged with murder, possession of an instrument of crime, and abuse of a corpse.
Kendall initially attempted to murder his mother, Rashida Anderson, in her sleep by using a hammer. When his original plan failed, the son instead tried to “cremate her” in the kitchen oven. Following this second failure, Kendall’s third course of action was to repeatedly beat his mother with a chair leg before hiding her corpse behind the house.
Unsurprisingly, Kendall was put on trial for the murder of Rashida Anderson after confessing his crime to the Philadelphia Police Department.
Anderson had the following to say about the death of his mother, as mentioned during the trial:
“If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me.”
Here is a small picture of the victim: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

for victim pix
http://2gomaint..com/2012/05/16-year-old-boy-kills-mother-over.html

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: 52YRS Male Nurse Arrested For Stealing Male joysticks From Morgue(photo) / Xenophobic Attack: People Watch As This Man Got Stabbed In SA (photos) / A Nairalander's Reply To Bank Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.