Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... (493 Views)

How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / How I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by Joseph1505(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
The moment you get hold of the skill, every other skill becomes easy.

Copywriting is something every student need to think of, learning the skill is one important step to take. Earning from it is another strategy to draft just like making use of the landing page method to get clients.

Even on Fiverr, some people don't know how to use it that's why no customers come there way.

It pains when you learn a skill but no clients come your way, for Copywriting it's different, the day you decide to work as a Copywriter the moment you start getting your clients because the skill alone makes you so intelligent to draft out methods/strategies for yourself.

The lowest amount you can earn as a Copywriter is when you are paid in Naira but if you specialize on building leads for foreign clients, it serves you so well.

I recommend that students who have nothing doing should get to learn this skill. It pays, no stress.

Writing sales copy isn't a big deal, it's a baby job. If you can't do it you can't do anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by Joseph1505(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is what I mean, jobs are waiting for you everywhere you go. Everybody need you

Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by LogicBomb8: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
How long did it take you to master the art
Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by Abaliceous: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please Joseph1505, contact me on WhatsApp 07046880587
Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by SeunOyediran(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Love it... Joseph.. Copywriting is the foundation of business success..

Honing my skill daily with Gary Halbert Letters..
Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by Joseph1505(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
LogicBomb8:
How long did it take you to master the art
Constant practice, you can't stop learning but you can start earning immediately you have known the basics
Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by LogicBomb8: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Joseph1505:

Constant practice, you can't stop learning but you can start earning immediately you have known the basics
Do you have a telegram group i have been wanting to meet someone with real experience in copywriting
Re: I Got Married To Copywriting Because ... by Joseph1505(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
LogicBomb8:

Do you have a telegram group i have been wanting to meet someone with real experience in copywriting
No I don't have a telegram group.
Check my email

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Factory Worker / Urgent Vacancies / Vacant Remote Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.