Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt (31767 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by fadre5(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Seen this pictures makes me cry over my dog which was stolen few months ago, King_Rado I miss you die... The mumu lion con dog was too friendly, it cost me a fortune sha sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by nedekid: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2022
All akpan sees is 404.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Deeprooted: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Merch:
Some people no just get problems for this life

Life is meant to be enjoyed!

Since wey u carry your problems for head since, e don solve?

Learn to do whatever gives you Joy legally.

Problems no d finish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2022
mecuries:
what's a 'dog walk' in Nigeria without a local dog? #JusticeForLocalDogs

You made a point here.

This is the Nigerian factor that you are talking about.

If you join them with local breed dog they will look you down as a poor Nigerian and they will say your dog will contaminate the foreign breed dog.

The same goes with a guy riding a bicycle on the street of Nigeria they will call him a poor man.

But in Amsterdam, the Netherlands bicycle is a common means of movement.

It is only here in Nigeria they call it a poor man ride.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Grandmeister(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I don’t like dogs because of their mumuish way of life and unnecessary display of love, affection & loyalty.

I prefer cat all the way. They are gods. grin
Lol a dog will always seek your attention while a cat will not give a Fvck about you. Cats just use us for their own convenience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Grandmeister(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Ekuke life mattars
That's a basenji. What we call ekuke is another country's most loved breed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Stanweezy(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Clear road?

You go still see one dog you go clear road for.

No, we go drag the road that is if the dog looks like mine shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Grandmeister(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Skodrran:
Pitbull problems!! undecided grin
People who own that breed are just not aware of what they have. It's a ticking time bomb. Look at the stats and tell me there's nothing temperamentally wrong with that breed.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bintdawood(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Stanweezy:
I prefer dogs that looks like Lion as pet.

Assuming I'm dia in that dog show all man go clear road for me grin

Sharp sharp grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Uchedizzy(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Man's best and most trusted pal i love dogs

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bintdawood(f): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Bro Ekuke no too dull like that, Na cause they no give am home training make am be like that.

Sure o.. Vack in the days we had this ekuke dog, if u see as e dey chop and better training ehnn him come change somone can even swear that its not ekuke. Na to feed dog better food and give am training kawai
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Sure o.. Vack in the days we had this ekuke dog, if u see as e dey chop and better training ehnn him come change somone can even swear that its not ekuke. Na to feed dog better food and give am training kawai

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bintdawood(f): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

People who own that breed are just not aware of what they have. It's a ticking time bomb. Look at the stats and tell me there's nothing temperamentally wrong with that breed.

Those pit bulls ehnn. I was watching one vid laidat on YouTube omo since then i no come trust those dogs
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
This is so cute, but those pitbulls give the creeps. undecided undecided undecided

When will there be my cat and I walks?
logadims:
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by deltateam: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2022
logadims:
As usual, the KCR dog walk was fun-filled. We had over 200 dog lovers in attendance. Hundreds of beautiful dog lovers within and outside the state came for the event.

The event was sponsored by top-notch dog food brands like;
- Optimax dog food
- Natures protection
- Goldcrumbs dog food

Professional dog trainers/handlers were also on ground with their dogs to show us/display some tricks.

Free vaccinations and pet cards were also given to every dog present.

Indeed, the event was a great success.

See pictures below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cld8TtWohuU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Did Dudu and Funfun come?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by pongwa(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2022
logadims:
More pictures
why bring wolf to a dog show?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Zane2point4(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
This dog called russian shepherd abi wetin i so hate the dog eeh, the dog has a bad shape coupled with the fact that most of wat is obtainable in naija is the fake bread!

I love german shepherd is so well balanced in shape and the tail just drop down very fine breed of dog!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Grandmeister(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Those pit bulls ehnn. I was watching one vid laidat on YouTube omo since then i no come trust those dogs
I love dogs, I have owned and sold dogs since 1998 and I can tell you for a fact that a pit bull is a no-no especially around kids. A pitbull that has been very mild mannered for a long time can suddenly snap and attack without warning. It has killed children and even adults in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by fortunez1(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Beautiful , Ph make sense. Sabi Guys and Babes
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Zane2point4(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Merch:
Some people no just get problems for this life

I hate this mentality,this is why naija is like this,everyone have there area of speciality or hobby,face yours, variety is the spice of life!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Rechargeam247(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Their investment.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Macgyver1:
Come to Jos and see dogs. We breed qualy.
My mum bought all her dogs from Jos when we were kids. Beautiful dogs... Jos surely has a thing with good breeds. Do you own dogs?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bintdawood(f): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

I love dogs, I have owned and sold dogs since 1998 and I can tell you for a fact that a pit bull is a no-no especially around kids. A pitbull that has been very mild mannered for a long time can suddenly snap and attack without warning. It has killed children and even adults in the USA.

Am telling you fa. This one wey i see dem bin fey put shocker for him body but him no gree comot mouth He was still biting the guy almost all those cross breed dogs are highly dangerous in one way or the other. So i prefer ekuke i will feed it well and add training on top
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2022
fadre5:
Seen this pictures makes me cry over my dog which was stolen few months ago, King_Rado I miss you die... The mumu lion con dog was too friendly, it cost me a fortune sha sad
Only an extremely stupid grown dog can be stolen. The idiot doesn't deserve your tears.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I don’t like dogs because of their mumuish way of life and unnecessary display of love, affection & loyalty.

I prefer cat all the way. They are gods. grin
ONLY A POSSESSED PERSON CHOOSES A CAT OVER A DOG. SEE MY DOGS IF YOU NEAR ME AT ALL WITH EVIL INTENTIONS THEN YOUR LIFE IS FORFEITED. EVEN IF I NOR FEED THEM IN TWO DAYS, THE SAME LOYALTY. CATS WHEN E BE SAY THEM GO DE STRANGLE E OWNER FOR E FRONT AND AT THE END THE MURDERER GO ADOPT THE SAME CAT. And you are very WRONG.... SPELL DOG BACKWARDS... CATS gods.... HMMMMMMN better go mountain of fire for DELIVERANCE

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Macgyver1: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2022
fx45:
My mum bought all her dogs from Jos when we were kids. Beautiful dogs... Jos surely has a thing with good breeds. Do you own dogs?

Yeah. The cold weather is favourable for dogs. Yes, I own Caucasian and showline German shepherds.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Stanweezy(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Bintdawood:

Sharp sharp grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by olancho: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2022
I have Lhasa Apso for sale both sex, pure breed. Location Igando Lagos. 3 weeks old you can book ahead of time. Zero eight zero six seven two seven triple six five.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Sailconservice: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2022
wow lovely event
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by DoingBetter: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Why do I feel sad that none of our local breeds were there? Why do people underestimate the intelligence of the African basanji ❓ All the dogs there look beautiful �

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Octopusssy(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2022
logadims:
More pictures

Huskies. That's a rarity
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Exceed15: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Ekuke life mattars

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.