Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt (31770 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by dataclime: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Cute dogs everywhere!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by DaveHarry(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
logadims:
As usual, the KCR dog walk was fun-filled. We had over 200 dog lovers in attendance. Hundreds of beautiful dog lovers within and outside the state came for the event.

The event was sponsored by top-notch dog food brands like;
- Optimax dog food
- Natures protection
- Goldcrumbs dog food

Professional dog trainers/handlers were also on ground with their dogs to show us/display some tricks.

Free vaccinations and pet cards were also given to every dog present.

Indeed, the event was a great success.

See pictures below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cld8TtWohuU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Na dis kain tin u go see yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by BigDawsNet: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Laturuturu:

Can you see that our indigenous breed is excluded from the show.
Ekuke life matters

I love them for real... they are very strong

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by iHateFraudsters: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Stanweezy:

No, we go drag the road that is if the dog looks like mine shocked

You be Wahala pikin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Ruthymoon(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
;Were ma regular street dogs @ grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bigchristo: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
logadims:
More photos
I love this
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by geekfishing: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
There are a many individuals who are out searching for pets this Christmas season. A ton of that is because of the pandemic pets sort of give extra friendship and they simply carry a specific component to the family that brings a ton of solace when times are hard. Anyway because of a many individuals searching for pets this has driven dog patches on vests the market in sort of an insane manner. So we as a whole know that when the interest goes up and the stockpile goes down.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by ObalendeCMS: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:
This is so cute, but those pitbulls give the creeps. undecided undecided undecided

When will there be my cat and I walks?

grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by modupeleke2017(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hmmm, nothing I no hear, remain my mosquito walk.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Pacesetter123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
I like the show sharrr.
I love the way that babe for the first pics dey carry him own puppy like baby dey waka.

But why some dogs dia come resemble polar bear?

If to say I dey PH I for follow carry my local 'Lucky Lucky ' go for the walk.
grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope this happened during the weekend. If otherwise then everyone present is a lazy youth.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Betgold84: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na foreign dog

post=118741168:

Dem dey house ,
On the lookout for thieves wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by greypencils: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
mecuries:
what's a 'dog walk' in Nigeria without a local dog? #JusticeForLocalDogs
I wonder. After we will be shouting racism and black lives matter. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by slystyle203(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wake up bingo,let's join them!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by iHateFraudsters: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Stanweezy:

No, we go drag the road that is if the dog looks like mine shocked

I hereby promote you to our K9 vawulence chairman.

Peace is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Macgyver1:

Yeah. The cold weather is favourable for dogs. Yes, I own Caucasian and showline German shepherds.
I had four Caucasians a few years ago. They're all dead now. I might need to replace them again sometime soon.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Macgyver1: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
fx45:
I had four Caucasians a few years ago. They're all dead now. I might need to replace them again sometime soon.

Aww they got old or sick? You could contact me when you need to replace them.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Not all cats are like that.. I've got a clingy cat, she follows me around the house and she'd wake me up in the morning around 6 or 7 am by standing in front of my bedroom door meowing until I open the door for her to get in, sometimes she'd even try to open the door herself.. grin grin grin.. And whenever I take a nap, she'd come and join me.

She knows my bedroom door sound very well, first thing when I open it in the morning, she'll stop doing whatever she was doing even when she's outside and come running to greet me.

And whenever I get home, she'd come to me and starts rubbing herself against my legs.
Grandmeister:

Lol a dog will always seek your attention while a cat will not give a Fvck about you. Cats just use us for their own convenience.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2022
I'm not a dog person, but I don't really have issues with dogs, but I'm so afraid of pitbulls, especially now that they've gone on attacking spree and killing kids here in SA.

There have even been suggestions to ban that breed here in SA, a lot of their owners have started giving them up and a petition was signed to ban them from the country, but we're still waiting for the government's response.
Bintdawood:

Those pit bulls ehnn. I was watching one vid laidat on YouTube omo since then i no come trust those dogs

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Superstitious Africans, you need to change that mentality of yours.

Cats are wonderful pets, you don't have to rubbish them just because you don't like them.
Kavod:

ONLY A POSSESSED PERSON CHOOSES A CAT OVER A DOG. SEE MY DOGS IF YOU NEAR ME AT ALL WITH EVIL INTENTIONS THEN YOUR LIFE IS FORFEITED. EVEN IF I NOR FEED THEM IN TWO DAYS, THE SAME LOYALTY. CATS WHEN E BE SAY THEM GO DE STRANGLE E OWNER FOR E FRONT AND AT THE END THE MURDERER GO ADOPT THE SAME CAT. And you are very WRONG.... SPELL DOG BACKWARDS... CATS gods.... HMMMMMMN better go mountain of fire for DELIVERANCE
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Superstitious Africans, you need to change that mentality of yours.

Cats are wonderful pets, you don't have to rubbish them just because you don't like them.
I nor de rubbish them, the painful truth na say them USELESS... Give me just one advantage of cats? Please don't say rats eradication, because who clean nor suppose get rat invasion. JUST ONE PLEASE
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
They can help relieve depression because of their introverted and affectionate nature.
Kavod:

I nor de rubbish them, the painful truth na say them USELESS... Give me just one advantage of cats? Please don't say rats eradication, because who clean nor suppose get rat invasion. JUST ONE PLEASE
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
They can help relieve depression because of their introverted and affectionate nature.
MY SISTER REST FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!! I HAD A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER WHEN DE RUN OTUMOKPO, MOYE, SELINA ETC ETC. GUESS THE ANIMAL THAT WAS VERY EVIDENT IN PROCURING THEIR EVIL? THEM GET LIKE 20 OF THEM.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Cats are just like any other animals, but different in their own way.

As long as you guys are superstitious and continue listening to those fake religious leaders of yours, you'll continue assuming that cats are evil.

How were they able to prove that cats were the ones behind their badluck.
Kavod:

MY SISTER REST FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!! I HAD A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER WHEN DE RUN OTUMOKPO, MOYE, SELINA ETC ETC. GUESS THE ANIMAL THAT WAS VERY EVIDENT IN PROCURING THEIR EVIL? THEM GET LIKE 20 OF THEM.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Cats are just like any other animals, but different in their own way.

As long as you guys are superstitious and continue listening to those fake religious leaders of yours, you'll continue assuming that cats are evil.

How were they able to prove that cats were the ones behind their badluck.
I nor de listen to any religious clown. my brain de function very WELL. You want to know why they share the same eyes with a serpent? It's because of their disloyalty and deceptive nature. Come I had cats when I was YOUNGER.... Now she came really Young, my dog was pregnant when she came, so my dog was breastfeeding her with her innocent and loving nature. She put to birth in exactly 3 weeks, just 3 pops..... One day she set out to pee and this cat clawed my pups to death. The dog came back and still continued breastfeeding her.... But me NEVER!!!!!!! I PUT HER IN A PILLOW CASE, TIED IT UP, TOOK MY MAMA PISTON FOR POUNDING YAM AND SMASHED HER TO PISSES......
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Eew! You didn't have to tell me all the details of how you got rid of it.

But you know cats and dogs never really get along, one needs to make sure that they're properly trained before bringing them under the same household.

You could've trimmed its claws immediately the puppies were born for the sake of their safety, it was probably just trying to play with the puppies because cats can be hyperactive and playful at night.

And they can be territorial too.
Kavod:

I nor de listen to any religious clown. my brain de function very WELL. You want to know why they share the same eyes with a serpent? It's because of their disloyalty and deceptive nature. Come I had cats when I was YOUNGER.... Now she came really Young, my dog was pregnant when she came, so my dog was breastfeeding her with her innocent and loving nature. She put to birth in exactly 3 weeks, just 3 pops..... One day she set out to pee and this cat clawed my pups to death. The dog came back and still continued breastfeeding her.... But me NEVER!!!!!!! I PUT HER IN A PILLOW CASE, TIED IT UP, TOOK MY MAMA PISTON FOR POUNDING YAM AND SMASHED HER TO PISSES......
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Eew! You didn't have to tell me all the details of how you got rid of it.

But you know cats and dogs never really get along, one needs to make sure that they're properly trained before bringing them under the same household.

You could've trimmed its claws immediately the puppies were born for the sake of their safety, it was probably just trying to play with the puppies because cats can be hyperactive and playful at night.

And they can be territorial too.
PLAY KEH, WHY SHE NOR PLAY WHEN THE MAMA DE THERE? IT WAS THE FORGIVENESS AND COMPASSION OF THE DOG THAT AMUSED ME. HOW MANY BREAST DOG GET, NOR BE 8? ANYWAYS I REMEMBER MY MUM SENDING FOR DELIVERANCE SAY I DE EVIL.... PASTORS KABASH TAYA I NOR FALL... LOL... THEM DO TAYA I NOR SHAKE. THE CAT ENH WHEN I FINISH WITH AM, NO BONE WAS FIXED, SHE COME BE LIKE PALM OIL INSIDE NYLON. NA MY MAMA CAT SHA.....

AT LEAST YOU SEE THE LEVEL OF LOYALTY THAT DOG HAD, THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND FORGIVENESS... WHERE DOGS DE, MAKE NOBODY CALL CAT NAME
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't understand Pidgin, so please use pure English.
Kavod:

PLAY KEH, WHY SHE NOR PLAY WHEN THE MAMA DE THERE? IT WAS THE FORGIVENESS AND COMPASSION OF THE DOG THAT AMUSED ME. HOW MANY BREAST DOG GET, NOR BE 8? ANYWAYS I REMEMBER MY MUM SENDING FOR DELIVERANCE SAY I DE EVIL.... PASTORS KABASH TAYA I NOR FALL... LOL... THEM DO TAYA I NOR SHAKE. THE CAT ENH WHEN I FINISH WITH AM, NO BONE WAS FIXED, SHE COME BE LIKE PALM OIL INSIDE NYLON. NA MY MAMA CAT SHA.....

AT LEAST YOU SEE THE LEVEL OF LOYALTY THAT DOG HAD, THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND FORGIVENESS... WHERE DOGS DE, MAKE NOBODY CALL CAT NAME
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by kals4luv990(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aba dey one kind
Dem talk say our own go start by 9am..I carry my dogs commot,rain beat me,I no come see anybody ni
I just pity for my dogs and d boy wey follow me

Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Kavod: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't understand Pidgin, so please use pure English.
NA NAIJA I BE AND THEM BORN ME I NOR BE FROM ENGLAND
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Bintdawood(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not a dog person, but I don't really have issues with dogs, but I'm so afraid of pitbulls, especially now that they've gone on attacking spree and killing kids here in SA.

There have even been suggestions to ban that breed here in SA, a lot of their owners have started giving them up and a petition was signed to ban them from the country, but we're still waiting for the government's response.

Its better they give approve of it ASAP o cuz children and even some animals seff are dying.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
It's fine if you don't want to.

I'll let you be.
Kavod:

NA NAIJA I BE AND THEM BORN ME I NOR BE FROM ENGLAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.