Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Are These The Last Days? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are These The Last Days? (861 Views)

How GOD will judge false prophets and teachers In The Last Days / The Bible Says That There Will Be "Pestilences" In The Last Days / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Last Days? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
I am not even trying to argue with you. I just want to say my piece and go.

tctrills:
Now you say God's words take time to manifest and I agree but then God never says it is finished when his works are yet to be manifested.

1. God never Said "it is finished" at any time before. So you have nothing here.

2. Couple with your confession of Truth in the bold, therefore you have nothing here.

tctrills:
Lastly, when Jesus said it is finished, he was not talking about the earth or the end time.

You said it earlier and I have given you counters which you have clearly agreed to one of my presentations while you have still not provided any rebuttal to the others, meaning you have none

Which means I leave you to sip little by little (if you like or don't like) the bitter Truth you do not like.

People swallow greedily any lie that flatters them, but sip only little by little at a truth they find bitter. Denis Diderot
Re: Are These The Last Days? by tctrills: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=118823918]I am not even trying to argue with you. I just want to say my piece and go.

1. God never Said "it is finished" at any time before. So you have nothing here.

That is actually my point so you were being dishonest referring us to Moses. The Moses thing had no link with this

2. Couple with your confession of Truth in the bold, therefore you have nothing here.
What are you trying to say?

You said it earlier and I have given you counters which you have clearly agreed to one of my presentations while you have still not provided any rebuttal to the others, meaning you have none
You have not given any counter sir.

Which means I leave you to sip little by little (if you like or don't like) the bitter Truth you do not like. in an argument, everyone would claim to have the truth.
But saying because Jesus said it is finished 2000 years ago it means we are in the end time haba. Even you know it's makes no sense.
Re: Are These The Last Days? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
tctrills:

That is actually my point so you were being dishonest referring us to Moses. The Moses thing had no link with this..

Is the Sayer of "it is finished" not The Promised One? It seems you are not able to process information normally anyone.
Re: Are These The Last Days? by tctrills: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is the Sayer of "it is finished" not The Promised One? It seems you are not able to process information normally anyone.
A little bit of honesty is all you need. Was Jesus talking about his life and ministry or was he talking about the end time as you claim.
The question is what was finished? What was he talking about that is the question you are avoiding.
Again that was 2000 years ago. Whatever he was talking about ended 2000 years ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temptation After Leading Worship / Jesus Reigns! / Born A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.