Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint (4091 Views)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Almaigaa: 5:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Biafra as a NATION is sure!!

Take all your useless audio IGR and develop Osun State , that Looks like a Motuary...spits

I pitty Biafra. A barren Country in a barren Land. Today, it is only the East that contribute ZERO to the Economy. They rely on other region for everything. They are the only Region that is pulling Nigeria backward

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Almaigaa: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2022
MandelaLives:
When? Kalashnikov49, from your name, you are surely a gun man. I share the desire for freedom with you, but I have two questions for you:

1. Why not allow the Peter Obi train to move since it seems that God is trying to settle the scores by himself?

2. If you must attack targets, why are you still letting Fulani herders stay around and wreck havoc while only soft targets are getting attacked?

They are cowards. Only 4 Fulani sacked all the Communities in Enugu. Over 90% of Enugu Communities are Ghost towns now. That's the wonders 4 Fulani did. Not some IPOB man that came to Chest beat online grin

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by R2bees2: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2022
OLD NEWS AGAIN.... Seun you need to set up committee or panel which ever name, these OLD/fake news/reports are becoming more dangerous than UGM/Bandits combined..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Stop lamenting...You arent IGBO..and stop being a desecrated pig...pig...spits

onumadu:

It is still FAKE news.
How can I "send my family to the east" when I am a blue blood CORE Igboman?
You illiterates are turning our land into a waste land.
Your mates arm up and defend their lands against OUTSIDERS. You arm up and kill the people you are supposed to defend by enforcing a medieval sit at home idiocy.
What type of Atulu coward are you people?
You have set back Biafra struggle by decades. In fact most literate Igbo would never vote for a Biafra founded by your type.
The carte cannot pull the horse. The blind cannot lead those with perfect eyes. You cannot give what you don't have.
Nansense.
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2022
Make e pain you enter skull...spits angry angry angry angry

blackpanda:

Stop insulting people.
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2022
The funniest thing is that .."Youths" are randomly recuited into the Army, by the same people that send them to die at the hands of Boko haram and iswap bandits.

The solders at that check point are always "expendable" the real issue here is that "mercenaries" from NIGER REPUBLIC...and other Islamic countries, are the people, burning buildings and killing youths at random.

The Morale in the barracks are so low, that even amongst themselves army conscripts , do not want to be posted to the SE again.

That is why, no Python Dance again...

I swear down..if them try PIM again..."barracks" will be over-run!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

TheEndless:

Obob! Dem nor even take cover sef. Original Commando Elite; Search & Destroy! Next thing for the Fulani army now is to raid the next village, kill every unarmed young man they see and tag them IPOB. But gun to gun battle see as the poorly trained army dey scatter grin
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Please.....go Enugu and check...We need your situation report. If you like rant ..plenty.

We see them ...they DIE.

Almaigaa:

They are cowards. Only 4 Fulani sacked all the Communities in Enugu. Over 90% of Enugu Communities are Ghost towns now. That's the wonders 4 Fulani did. Not some IPOB man that came to Chest beat online grin
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Guy....why is the video rattling you to the bone?? But if the army post pictures of unarmed youths killed, you will pop beer abi?

Just know this and know THIS...any useless waka na sara!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Eyes are everywhere...

BIAFRA is Sure!!

R2bees2:
OLD NEWS AGAIN.... Seun you need to set up committee or panel which ever name, these OLD/fake news/reports are becoming more dangerous than UGM/Bandits combined..

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by kettykin: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2022
The war with no winners only loosers. If only this present generation of Biafrans can realise why the previous Biafrans that fought and decimated a Nigerian military backed by British, soviet union, Egypt military and Chad , decided to let peace reign instead of embarking on this fruitless guerilla warfare then they will know that Biafra is a laboratory work and not a field work
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2022
The laboratory is working overtime...but the field work will checkmate the excesses of a useless "politicized Army" that conscripts "boko haram" terrorist and its sympathizers in their ranks!!

All, that is certain is this...Killing unarmed people and subjecting people to dehumanizing conditions, will never be taken again. I am surprised the Python has become NON EXISTENT.

Bastardds angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

kettykin:
The war with no winners only loosers. If only this present generation of Biafrans can realise why the previous Biafrans that fought and decimated a Nigerian military backed by British, soviet union, Egypt military and Chad , decided to let peace reign instead of embarking on this fruitless guerilla warfare then they will know that Biafra is a laboratory work and not a field work
Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Almaigaa: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Please.....go Enugu and check...We need your situation report. If you like rant ..plenty.

We see them ...they DIE.

No be me dey go Enugu. Enugu wey 4 Fulani don sack all their Communities, you want me to go there? I won't go anywhere near East. That Region is not safe.

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by uba1991: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSS is not doing their job. The op should be arrested if we have a functional DSS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: CCTV Footage Of UGM Attack On Army Checkpoint by Kalashnikov49: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
We gree say Fulani don sack, the whole SE sef...abeg try come around...to encourage ya Nigerian solders. They need it badly in the SE...now. Even the Guinea mercenaries , dey return to their base, painfully...spits

Almaigaa:

No be me dey go Enugu. Enugu wey 4 Fulani don sack all their Communities, you want me to go there? I won't go anywhere near East. That Region is not safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba / FG To Train Ex-militants In UK, US, Others / Ccb To Sacked Govs: Declare Assets Within 30 Days Or…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.