Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba (3868 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Timiyt: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
In These Video exposed him 🤣 How can a Yoruba speak and talk like this

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIqIvOWziq4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Timiyt: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Comment Your What You Think Below
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Johnthum(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
cool

Continue!

You will soon get tired 💯

17 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by lexylaw40: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Omo na wa for dis Igbo people oo..... Omo ole , barawoo.... Posing as a Yoruba man

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by lexylaw40: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
This one weak me oo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Silvoclairea: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
And then?

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Who cares angry

Mandate thieves

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Igbo really get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by raskymonojendor: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

Watch Video

Born and grew up in Lagos yet speaks Yoruba like this. Chai

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Cherish233: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2023
That's their business not mine, nonsense country.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by TheBillyonaire: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
What concerns being Yoruba and Lagos Governorship.

Lagos is inhabited by over 20 million people and most of the people are not Yoruba. So you do not necessary need a Yoruba man or woman to govern Lagos.

Lagos is cosmopolitan and yoruba people will eventually be run off over time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by akanke79: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Chinedu Gbadebo could actually be an adopted son of the Mr Rhodes-Vivour.It is possible,he is the son of an Igbo man who adopted his step father's name.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

Watch Video

Open a hundred thread. GRV is next Gomina of Lagos.

LP will be voted from top to bottom. They will win in Lagos again, like they won in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Timiyt: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
What concerns being Yoruba and Lagos Governorship.

Lagos is inhabited by over 20 million people and most of the people are not Yoruba. So you do not necessary need a Yoruba man or woman to govern Lagos.

Lagos is cosmopolitan and yoruba people will eventually be run off over time.
you dey crazy can I go to abia or Enugu to contest I swear na next morning dem go cut my head

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by gidgiddy: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2023
This Gbadebo issue is a clear case of "one Nigeria" being a fraud

They will shout "one Nigeria" but ask if Gbadebo is Yoruba or Igbo

So where is this "one Nigeria" they keep talking about?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Isobug: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
LoL..... I wonder how you people sleep at night.
Terrible people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Lol. The clown Chinedu cannot even speak Yoruba at all yet is happy to pretend he is "Gbadebo" to gain Yoruba votes. That in itself shows how much of a joke Chinedu, Peter Obi and other Igbos take Yorubas for.

This is where 'woke Yorubas' , like that Macaroni and Falz nitwits, have gotten us.

This attempt of Chinedu is so crude it is laughable. No way this Chinedu joker should/could have gotten this far if we Yorubas know how to be serious, alert and cautious when required.

Clearly Yorubas no dey ronu anymore. I really despise the young generation of Yorubas today because, as a budding politician who interfaces with Nigerians of all ages, I note the older generation of Yorubas (60 and above) are far more sound, grounded and cognisant of what is vitally important than young Yorubas. Especially those aged 18 to 40.

We really are in trouble and being sabotaged by our own myopic and pathetic younger generation.

May Tinubu succeed delivering greater regional autonomy as that may now be our saving grace in the face of internal sabotage from a worthless, ignorant, unpatriotic, laissez-faire and culture-deficient generation of Yorubas.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by raskymonojendor: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

You just dey know.

https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1631269968112132100?t=2PmhYKLtAG7UDh-nT2SiVQ&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by overall90: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
The Lagos ruling class don't care about the average yoruba on the street but once their position is threatened,they will activate the ethnic card.they will start playing we-against-them.sadly most yorubas don't see this.

This is what somebody posted on Twitter which is 100% correct

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by gidgiddy: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:
you dey crazy can I go to abia or Enugu to contest I swear na next morning dem go cut my head

Can you give me an example of a none indigene who contested any position in the South East and was molested for that?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Are you high? Have you not seen many of his tweets that shows Chinedu Gbadebo clearly despises Yorubas and is of the variety of Igbos who openly host malevolent feelings towards Yorubas and are happy to declare such publicly?

You're a clannish clown and the most bigotedly pathetic apologist I have ever come across so I am.not surprised you say what you did above.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Can you give me an example of a none indigene who contested any position in the South East and was molested for that?

Look, stop bouncing semantics around shamelessly. You are despicable like Chinedu.

Address the repellent and hateful utterance of Chinedu below or get the fck outta here.

11 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by raskymonojendor: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Look, stop bouncing semantics around shamelessly. You are despicable like Chinedu.

Address the repellent and hateful utterance of Chinedu below or get the fck outta here.
GRV knows what he is doing. No true Yoruba will use that slur against another Yoruba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Timiyt: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Open a hundred thread. GRV is next Gomina of Lagos.

LP will be voted from top to bottom. They will win in Lagos again, like they won in Lagos.
He will not. Gistlover must see this

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by gidgiddy: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You just dey know.

https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1631269968112132100?t=2PmhYKLtAG7UDh-nT2SiVQ&s=19

This nonsense you are posting, what has it got to do with Gbadebo issue?

Gbadebo is being judged on his ethnic group, wether he is Igbo or Yoruba

And you are posting things that are based on State of origin?

These are two different things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by Timiyt: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

This nonsense you are posting, what has it got to do with Gbadebo issue?

Gbadebo is being judged on his ethnic group, wether he is Igbo or Yoruba

And you are posting things that are based on State of origin?

These are two different things
Shutup

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by OlawaleBammie: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ok

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by TheBillyonaire: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Timiyt:

If you were given birth to, in Abia or Enugu, you are legally qualified. Do not be scared, no one will cut your head. There are less people of Yoruba origin in Lagos. Yoruba is not the dominant tribe in Lagos at the moment. So prepare to be evicted from Alausa. This is a fact.
Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by OlawaleBammie: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Example

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by OlawaleBammie: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

If you were given birth to, in Abia or Enugu, you are legally qualified. Do not be scared, no one will cut your head. There are less people of Yoruba origin in Lagos. Yoruba is not the dominant tribe in Lagos at the moment. So prepare to be evicted from Alausa. This is a fact.
By match 13, u will be here crying foul again

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba by TheBillyonaire: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
By match 13, u will be here crying foul again

Though I own Real Estate Portfolio in Lagos, I do not live there. It is too chaotic and disorganized for my type of mind. I moved out from that State long time ago. I do not really like Lagos, there are better cities in the country and I am living in one of them. I can only visit Lagos, I can not live there except someone cleans up the VI/Ikoyi/Lekki axis of the traffic madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification. / African First Ladies In Picture / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.