Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need (165 Views)

Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need / Where Do Widows Run To When They Have Financial Difficulty In Nigeria / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need by guobe: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
I did a thread some time ago on where do widows run to in Nigeria when they are in need My conscience have been telling me to act and I am thinking of first thing first creating an email account where widows can send a mail to.Alot of widows are passing through alot and if there is an email where they can pour their stress out I think it will be a right step.Most people in life don't know that the secret of success is your ability to touch lives in one way or the other.If you hold on to your money too much and sedomly give out ,money will run away from you.If you are generous with money and help the less privilege,God sees your heart and will bless you in many folds beyond your belief.These are just my thoughts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Another Attack On INEC Office Raises Concern Over Polls / Delta State Pensioners Protest Again Angrily In Asaba / Atiku Will Solve Oil Problem – Campaign Council 27th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.