Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need (160 Views)

A Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need / Where Do Widows Run To When They Have Financial Difficulty In Nigeria / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up To Where Do Widows Run To When They Are In Need by guobe: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sometime ago I raised a post on where do widows run to when they are in need in Nigeria and decided to create an email in the follow up post I did just to give widows in Nigeria a platform to share their pains and agony as a first step to succour .My conscience has told me to act and be a change .An email has been created called helpwidowsnigeria@gmail.com.lets all make a change together as I will be sharing their story with all and sundry quite often.God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drop Another Hit Song, Video / Akpabio Knows About Oba's Ordeal With EFCC / Take 1 Minute And Think About These�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.