Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery (40644 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by tyinfinity: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is what peter obi is teaching them .OSU people from evil forest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
She must be forking that innocent boy

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by tabaralph: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022

4 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by DestinyNigga: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jogs1900:

It's just too sad bro...They come to our region to enjoy our infrastructures and education and still be abusing our leaders and they want us to vote for their son. No working region will allow crime in their region...Naso dem cast naija passport finish.

One Agbado supporter spotted. You can hug transformer or jump into Lagos lagoon cheesy wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Alpharey: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean 29 year old Chioma Okafor and 19 year old Nweke Joshua took development to Ogun state?

We are the richest
We are the most successful
We are the most hardworking
We are the most developed
We are the most educated

These are the reasons everyone is jealous of us.

I hear say all Yoruba and Hausa fulani people are saints.. na only Igbo people dey thief. Odenie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Nmezor(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
She has watched many movies,hence she wana practice wetin she see..Now things have taken another dimension...she's so in for it..

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by DSC7: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731139:

Na wa o.
Wwtin dem think go armed robbery?!
Fear no even catch dem.

Well, if you do the crime,
Get ready to do the time.

We Rise.

Your Darling Daddy bad leadership led them to arm robbery....

APC, Top to Bottom....

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by MoneySEASON: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
They should face the full wrath of the law. I wonder why some individuals could be foolish enough to throw away their freedom because of peanut.

See man, you don't outrightly blame these offenders.

The government is also the cause. When the government is bad, you should expect to see things like this happening ever now and then.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by karmaolu1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
That idiot at the right hand de bleach.
e fit be say him de find money to go buy cream

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by BreconHills(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
LILTJAY:
yamleggs commuting crime in sw undecided

Unnecessary and I am yoruba. These are two immature kids on the way to remand home. Lucky kids because their lives could have ended for their folly.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Dshocker(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean 29 year old Chioma Okafor and 19 year old Nweke Joshua took development to Ogun state?

We are the richest
We are the most educated

You sound like a sadist

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
LILTJAY:
you are correct.. they need iron hand to get sense
. just imagine the way ije two just dey masturbate untop another person wahala. how stupidly sure are you that the above name s are legit... the level of tribalism displayed on this forum is disheartening.. spits ***

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
LILTJAY:
yamleggs commuting crime in sw undecided
idiotic fool.. I bet you, that the names you mentioned here, are fake.. I hate the rate at which tribalism has eaten deep into the fabric of this country... show me the source of your news.. bigoted bastard

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Otunbakayce: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
All those bastards up there, you will still go and ask an ibo man for upfront rent so as to get enough money to drink ogogoro and breed more useless urchins.

Eyin omo ale!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by LILTJAY: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

idiotic fool.. I bet you, that the names you mentioned here, are fake.. I hate the rate at which tribalism has eaten deep into the fabric of this country... show me the source of your news.. bigoted bastard
modafvcker.. go back and check the news again

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by sammirano: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yamlegg+ flatskull = full crime

4 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Golan007: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
They skew the crime statistics in some regions.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by ceejay80s(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
And the mod allowed the names to be emboldened, which means they support tribalism, I wonder, I just wonder

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by udomma1005(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Siofra
We have a Shina Rambress here. What do you have to say?
Rambress........ grin
You too like fight ehhhhh
But you be my nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by OKEMKPI: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jogs1900:

This is the height of it... Imagine leaving your region to another person's region committing crime...It's very bad.How I wish each region can control those that they allow into their region.
Just like hushpoppy

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
ceejay80s:
And the mod allowed the names to be emboldened, which means they support tribalism, I wonder, I just wonder

very careless forum... I don't just understand... forum wey get Tinubu campaign flyers.. I weep for this forum

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Golan007: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
ceejay80s:

Nothing wrong with tha names being emboldened.

All tribes should get same treatment.

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
LILTJAY:
modafvcker.. go back and check the news again

foolish modsfacker... skull miner

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Golan007:

Nothing wrong with tha names being emboldened.

All tribes should get same treatment.
nairaland.com is now the judiciary abi wetin??

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by mashad(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Your own chioma gives assurance in robbery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Golan007: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
MoneySEASON:

See man, you don't outrightly blame these offenders.

The government is also the cause. When the government is bad, you should expect to see things like this happening ever now and then.

Abeg stop am.

I've been to really poor countries in Africa. Their citizens don't embrace crime like Nigerians.

This has to stop.

Condemn the act and stop excusing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Golan007: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

nairaland.com is now the judiciary abi wetin??

It is a forum.

If you don't like the news don't read it.
Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by Jogs1900: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
DestinyNigga:

One Agbado supporter spotted. You can hug transformer or jump into Lagos lagoon cheesy wink
Face your leaders so that you won't be rushing to other people's region like refugees committing crime..It's disheartening.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery by yusluvad(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are the richest
We are the most educated

Stop the generalization man. The fact that they are lazy physically, and psychologically, and choose to took to crime doesn't really mean that everyone from the South East are criminals.

We have hardworking brothers and sisters from there, I have friends, family-friends, colleagues, and business partners from there that are hardworking to the core...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.