Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ebubeagu Youths Just Wasting Their Lives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Youths Just Wasting Their Lives. (394 Views)

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Youths Just Wasting Their Lives. by kollinzgee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
They are so many fools in this life aswear,of all people to fight for, you choose to fight for Nigerian government who will dump you when they fnish using you and your life will be miserable afterwards.
I said it earlier Esn is really strong imagine one group facing The army,police,herdsmen,dss and ebubeagu at the same time and they are still waxing stronger by the day with very little casualy. indeed will to fight is the greatest weapon of war,of all things i know fighting Esn is the same as fighting the igbo nation,we love them,we honour them,if you are igbo and your allign with the enemy to fight agsinst the igbo nation,then you own punishment will be double,thisvis two years now and Esn is yet to be annihilated you cant be fight for justice and loose never.we are not bokoharam or bandits fighting for just mere religious sentiment,we are fighting for the freedom of our people from this british/fulani contraption,even if obi wins does that mean herdsmen and boko will stop mtchewwww they will even frustrate his government we are for freedom God bless ipob.
Re: Ebubeagu Youths Just Wasting Their Lives. by OGwales(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Weytin concern us That's you people family matters
Re: Ebubeagu Youths Just Wasting Their Lives. by Donwilson88: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
“My people perish for lack of knowledge or wisdom”
I don’t know how much i will be paid to wear bomb and die as a suicide bomber

(1) (Reply)

The Awakening / APC Blames PDP For 133 Million Poor Nigerians / TINUBU Debates With Young Nigerians In London....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.